Mother and Son (1 Viewer)

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
Okay, so..since my VA made a request for this kind of dialogue, I figured I would take a crack at it so it would give her an excuse to use her milf voice, heh. I hope I did a good job with it. I'm more familiar with the bro/sis relationship, so this was a good experience for me.

Sorry, there's no real story here, lol. Your father is working late and your mother decides to take care of you. It's your first time having sex and she's just eager for some cock since your father hasn't shown her that kind of attention for a few months.

So, basically..you want the mother to be willing this time. You can use a little force if you want, but I would put her hands onto his thighs. She's supposed to be the one in control here, but there are a few lines in here for people who decide to be a little rough with her. As for the mouth and throat resistance, eh..I'd say something like:

Mouth = 20%
Throat = 40%

Anyway, I was tired when writing everything post pre_cum, so if you see some repetition or something, that's why. It should be okay, but I really don't know, lol. I'm too tired to check. I have added some new interruptions though and I changed the, "-ack" cough to a, "*splutter*" instead. It just like, "*cough*" only with a little more saliva behind it and that's how my VA will be expected to record it, but don't expect there to be a huge difference between the two.

I just personally felt as though I needed at least two coughs though and "ack" wasn't working for me (not like I had hoped anyway). In any case, I hope you guys enjoy it. Now excuse me while I go pass out =_=

Attachments

Mother and Son.txt
16.6 KB · Views: 34,312

DevilJinKazama

Potential Patron
Wow.. We're getting a voiced mom now?
This is gonna be great ^^

The voiced Kidnapped Daughter sounded good. A little too bitchy for my personal tastes, but good nonetheless.
Besides, can't expect a spoiled little rich girl to be ~not~ bitchy in a situation like that.

Though.. I was semi expecting her to mellow out and start enjoying being humiliated like that.

I've heard it can be pretty therapeutic to be put in a situation where you're completely out of your element.

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
DevilJinKazama said:
Wow.. We're getting a voiced mom now?
This is gonna be great ^^

The voiced Kidnapped Daughter sounded good. A little too bitchy for my personal tastes, but good nonetheless.
Besides, can't expect a spoiled little rich girl to be ~not~ bitchy in a situation like that.

Though.. I was semi expecting her to mellow out and start enjoying being humiliated like that.

I've heard it can be pretty therapeutic to be put in a situation where you're completely out of your element.

Well, there were a few lines where she did actually start to enjoy it. It was my first work though, so I wasn't entirely sure how to go for the whole mind break thing exactly. Now I know that what I probably could have done was make her start to enjoy it during or after the vigorous lines.

I just wanted to keep her spirit alive while showing signs of breaking at certain points rather than have her mind totally broken. However, I will say..there is someone around here working on an alternate version where her mind is broken, heh. Maybe you'll get to see that soon. Also, I'm really excited to hear how my VA handles the Mother in this dialogue.

Milf voices are kind of off and on for me. I've heard some girls do them and I didn't like them so much, but I've heard others do them and I was like, "Wow..okay, that's hot.", lol. I look forward to hearing what she has to offer.

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
DevilJinKazama said:
Me too.

Her voice has plenty of potential. Now it's up to you to give her plenty of practice so she can reach it ^^

Sounds like a game, lol. 'Vocal Coach 2012' or something. Her voice definitely has a lot of potential though. I'm still surprised that she wants to try and use 10 different voices for the, 'My Girlfriend has DID' dialogue though. I guess that's child's play for paid professionals, but we're just amateurs and this is for free.

I'm glad she's so dedicated. It not only makes me have a high respect for her as a professional, but as a friend as well.

randomdude123

Vivacious Visitor
Hi dude, hope you like the character i made for your dialog ;D
this is by far some of the coolest dialogs i used
keep the fine work up and if you take a request it will be awesome a rape dialog for peach

Karasu-sama

Potential Patron
randomdude123 said:
keep the fine work up and if you take a request it will be awesome a rape dialog for peach

Random, do you think you could share this character with the rest of the class? I'd like to put a new spin on the dialogue with a new character if you've got one.

randomdude123

Vivacious Visitor
Karasu-sama said:
randomdude123 said:

Random, do you think you could share this character with the rest of the class? I'd like to put a new spin on the dialogue with a new character if you've got one.

Sure here is the char (not a big deal, i just made it whit the basic stuff but its something )

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=3260.0 ;D

H

HipsterOwl

I'm not generally into incest, but this is really well done. I love all your dialogues, Tetsuya!

Spotex

Potential Patron
[/quote]
I think it's safe to assume after this long it's not happening.
[/quote]

Yea, I didn't notice the date posted until I posted my reply.

Oh well, saddening since his dialogue is really well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.