1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mother and Sister Dialogue

Discussion in 'Dialogue' started by froggie, Oct 13, 2011.

1. froggie

froggie Potential Patron

Another deepthroat Flash game online had a brother-sister theme, and then I remember reading that someone here mentioned editing a dialogue file and creating a mother-son one. So I figured why not make some for mothers and sisters? They are (heavily) based on the Insecure dialogue with a handful of new additions. There are four: Mom & Son, Mommy & Son (for those who prefer the "mommy" text), Brother & Sister (Loving) for a good sister, and Brother & Sister (Bitchy) for a sister who maybe you blackmailed into this.

I hope I caught all errors. I tested them and they seemed to work fine.

I'll be updating this as I add more lines.

EDIT: Yes, I realize for the Mom vs. Mommy ones I could have used *MY*/*ME* and asked the player to change charName accordingly, but I liked adding different lines for them.

Attached Files:

2. w00terz

w00terz Guest

Seeing quite a few lines copied from the insecure dialogue one, but otherwise it's good.

3. froggie

froggie Potential Patron

Yeah, I'll admit I used it way too much. Hopefully I can add enough to make it to my own, and not just an addition. :)

4. Joshthewizkid

Joshthewizkid Potential Patron

Should make a mom son bitchy :P

5. froggie

froggie Potential Patron

I'll get on that. :) Thanks for the suggestion.

6. Darknerd

Darknerd Guest

Really nice work, I would love to see more of this kinda stuff.

7. pinosante

pinosante Avid Affiliate

Hey OP: what other deepthroat flash game online with the them are you referring to? Can you give a link? Checking out your dialogue now...

Just checked the brother-sister bitchy one, not that many lines but works great. Love it.

8. StevenSeagal

StevenSeagal Potential Patron

Hey, Just a suggestion my pal Eastwood gave me. Now that we have strapons, how about we get a Mother Daughter dialogue? He said he is making one, but I feel like asking you to mess with him alittle. Lol

9. Eastwood007

Eastwood007 Potential Patron

Yeah, my dialogue is a work in progress, but It's quality fap material. You'll like it too man, it's better than you on MW3.

10. AaRL

AaRL Swell Supporter

Try adding emotions and triggers to enhance these dialogues. Angry mood for one and arm movements too.