Camilla FE (1 Viewer)

altairx57

Potential Patron
hello everyone, so I wanted to share with you guys a dialogue that I've been using to practice dialogues, the character is Camilla from the fire emblem series and she's caring big sister who loves her younger brother way too much, i still don't know how the triggers work but they kinda work somehow and since I'm relative new to this id love if you could tell me what can i improve. btw since I'm not a native English speaker expect some grammar mistakes. Also if you use animtools there are some lines that trigger another pose so I should recommend renaming a pose to [POSITIONFILENAME]

Attachments

Camilla FE.txt
9.4 KB · Views: 710

Schreiner

Vivacious Visitor
Well you got the basics down.
Something I can recommend to add would be {"style":"Him"} and {"style":"Thought"} lines.
You can make pauses if you put in these БББ signs, you can not see them in dialogue but each one takes the same time as a normal letter. Wich can also be usefull to make a line show longer if you put it in the end.
An example line with a mood check in addition:
restart:"So eager,БББББББББББББ looks like I can get a lot more.ББББББББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","mood":"Ahegao"}

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.