Moreclothing bug (1 Viewer)

Titan

Potential Patron
Recently, whenever I start the loader(first time was a few hours ago, then just now), Moreclothing stops loading when it gets to mod #59(hangs at 59 and doesn't go further than that, essentially) and refuses to load the rest of the mods. I'm using Loader 5.45d and Moreclothing V6, everything else is up to date. Attaching a screenshot as well.

Attachments

• pMTzBlY.png
    pMTzBlY.png
    625.3 KB · Views: 162

aztlan

Casual Client
This happens when there's an error with the mod that failed to load. Comment it out and the rest will work fine.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
could you link the mod that seems to cause moreclothing to break?

i can see if there i something i can do to attempt to have it not break

Titan

Potential Patron
Mod number 59 is PonyShoes.swf, so I assume it's that one.

I'll be honest, I still don't entirely get the "comment it out"

Edit: I may just try reinstalling moreclothing, see if that works.

Titan

Potential Patron
Just now I edited the settings file after I thought I realized the issue, and then the loader tells me "has no =" after "moreclothing is done loading"

sby

Content Creator
Coder
commenting it out by putting a ; at the beginning the the settings line entry.

also, is this a stock moreclothing? as in you just downloaded moreclothing as it is and it doesn't fully load when you try to load it up with the settings that come with the mod?

Titan

Potential Patron
Well I did add a few mods, but other than that it is stock.

Edit: I just installed a stock version and it still stops at 59.

Last edited:

Titan

Potential Patron
Okay, I went back to an earlier version of the SDT Loader and everything seems to be working now.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i updated my loader for my stuff and it still seemed to load

edit - this issue resolved, was past charcode data from something loaded in past session that wouldn't clear out. a mod i threw together to resolve these will be released in next batch of stuff soon so that way people don't have to clear out their save file or rename the loader folder for a new save file.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.