Mod not fully loaded (1 Viewer)

pedraozaum

Potential Patron
Hello guys,

So, my mods does not loading properly if I dont do it manually, it doesn't load the full mod when I edit the CharacterFolders.txt and the Mods.txt files.

Since I'm trying to set up a collection I need this feature to work.

I'm attaching a image with the difference between the load through the flash player and the mod files.

Attachments

• dif.png
    dif.png
    379.3 KB · Views: 554
  • folder structure.png
    folder structure.png
    134.5 KB · Views: 123
Mods.zip
74.9 KB · Views: 100

pedraozaum

Potential Patron
Done, thank you for your time! Oh, and I forgot the loader version is: Loader.v5.35.ModGuy available at the main thread.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Whoops, this was a loader bug. I should really read what I write heh.

So g.customElementLoader has tryToLoadSwfMods which provides perfect mod loading timing and built in loader rejection so we can throw anything at it and vanilla content will stick.
I started using this instead of parseMod/Manual Timing before proxies and in our actual line to batch load:

Code:
g.customElementLoader.tryToLoadSwfMods(vanillaMods,true,false);

Parameter 2 is "blockSwfCharData" which of course prevents character codes from loading. I assumed this meant a "block" of data not "blocking" data.

Expect the fix in the next version.

pedraozaum

Potential Patron
Thank you so much!

I'm also a developer, and I'm making a autoloader, that identifies seperates files from the same model, like _outfit or _hair and stuff.

As soon as I finish it I'll post it for you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.