Making some of Perdition's mods breast-slider adjustable? (1 Viewer)

HAMburgler

Content Creator
I would really love if Perdition's Xenovia Bathing Suit could be made breast-slider adjustable.

Perdition has made a lot of great textures recently (thanks Perdition!), so I'm sure there will be others that people would like to see made adjustable.

Thanks to anyone who takes up this noble quest!

Huitznahua

Content Creator
"Perdition's mods" are other people mods which he add the line "rgbFill" on an element to make it rgb adjustable. Making a mod breast-slider adjustable require more work than that.

HAMburgler

Content Creator
Fair; totally fair. I should also thank dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince for making the first texture. Thanks!
I'll just keep my fingers crossed that someone with the know-how will want to see some of these mods on big boobies, like I do...

Wolf357

Avid Affiliate
"Perdition's mods" are other people mods which he add the line "rgbFill" on an element to make it rgb adjustable. Making a mod breast-slider adjustable require more work than that.
Yea, more work... would be nice to have, though - and not necessarily only for the dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince stuff that Perdition Perdition is modifying, but any non-slider top. Nice to have, but given the work involved, I'm not holding my breath just yet.

Perdition

Content Creator

While It's certainly not nearly as difficult as making an original mod of my own, it's also not always as simple as just slapping "rgbFill" onto something and turning it black.

Yea, more work... would be nice to have, though - and not necessarily only for the dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince stuff that Perdition Perdition is modifying, but any non-slider top. Nice to have, but given the work involved, I'm not holding my breath just yet.

I originally didn't isolate any of the top mods because I wanted to make them breast slider adjustable. I came to the conclusion that I'd rather have them out there for people at the moment than not. Some tops just don't work with a breast slider as they are now, like the Silverfish top, the way the chest asset is so thin means any "jiggle" of large breast would cause the top to look completely off.

I am considering working on these tops to make different breast sizes (Even if just a few) but I wanted to at least get them out there first.

HAMburgler

Content Creator
TOTALLY understand, Perdition Perdition . No pressure; thank you for everything you've done so far!

I actually didn't realize the difference in the amount of work involved to make a piece breast-slider adjustable vs just isolating it, but I also didn't make my original post with any expectation that it would get done. It's like fishing! I'm just putting it out there; I really love the Xenovia set, and I'm sure there are lots of people who feel, as I do, that it would be even better if we could put it on a super-busty SDT character.

I would also be pretty stoked on a slight modification making the straps and larger pieces the same colour. (Right now the straps of the top stay black for me; Perdition mentioned there was a way to RGB everything, but I haven't found it.) And again, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to enjoy a single-color version. Just putting it out there.)

Perdition

Content Creator
TOTALLY understand, Perdition Perdition . No pressure; thank you for everything you've done so far!

I actually didn't realize the difference in the amount of work involved to make a piece breast-slider adjustable vs just isolating it, but I also didn't make my original post with any expectation that it would get done. It's like fishing! I'm just putting it out there; I really love the Xenovia set, and I'm sure there are lots of people who feel, as I do, that it would be even better if we could put it on a super-busty SDT character.

I would also be pretty stoked on a slight modification making the straps and larger pieces the same colour. (Right now the straps of the top stay black for me; Perdition mentioned there was a way to RGB everything, but I haven't found it.) And again, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to enjoy a single-color version. Just putting it out there.)

Ah right, I forgot, you can get secondary sliders if you download the All Alpha Sliders mod. allalphasliders

As to breast sliders, the thing about breast sizes is that you can make one size only, in which case the breasts will slip out or push through the top if they are changed. You can also make assets for a select few sizes in which case the breast clothing will "snap" to the next biggest size that you've created once the slider is turned up high enough. Or you can make one for all sizes. This is why I've shied away from them for so long, because tops are the most time consuming mods to make if you want it to look good.

And you don't need to apologize. I'm willing to answer any questions asked of me.

HAMburgler

Content Creator
You're a mensch, Perdition. Thank you for that mod link, I really did look for it, but gave up.

Thank you again for all the mods; I've downloaded a lot of your recent stuff, but you've made so many I haven't gotten around to trying them all out yet! What exciting times we live in.

Wolf357

Avid Affiliate
I originally didn't isolate any of the top mods because I wanted to make them breast slider adjustable. I came to the conclusion that I'd rather have them out there for people at the moment than not. Some tops just don't work with a breast slider as they are now, like the Silverfish top, the way the chest asset is so thin means any "jiggle" of large breast would cause the top to look completely off.

I am considering working on these tops to make different breast sizes (Even if just a few) but I wanted to at least get them out there first.
Like what H HAMburgler said, none of what I wrote was meant as a slight to you whatsoever - I agree with the premise "better the option than to not have it". Hell, I wish Konashion hadn't put some things together the way he did originally to make some of the modding so difficult, but if I could wish stuff true, there's other things I'd do first! LOL. It ain't a perfect world, sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.