MAGI Karmic Artist Request Points System (1 Viewer)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
;)

This system is to "reward" people for filling requests.

You will not receive points if you do not post your import or link to your import. You will not receive or effect the outcome of bonus points if you post an import after points have been distributed. You will also not receive points for imports that you post in the Hair imports section if they were not requested on the request board (i.e. you make something someone PM'd you about, you make something on your own, you make an OC). No points will be given for posting someone else's work or old imports.

Here is how the points will be distributed:

Filling a request - 3 points (Base value)
Chop job - 1 point for basically chopping the hair out of an image (it's worth points, but the minimal effort is not worth full points)**
Express - 3 points for filling the request within 24 hours of being requested.*
Char Code - 1 point per code
Making the request SWF - Double the base (2 for accessory, 6 for swf; bonus points are not doubled)
High demand - 1 point for every seconded
Making many characters - 3 points + 1 point extra for each new character (Ex: 3 points for the 1st char, 4 points for the second, so on and so forth)
Completing a large request by yourself = 5 (bonus)
Old request - 1 point for every month that has passed since OP (I think the total points earned from this isn't high enough to make artists wait for aging)
Older request - If request was on another page when filled an extra point per page back (to encourage artists to fill old requests)*+
Revision - 3 points for new import, 1 point for altered old import.
Preview - 1 point for posting a preview of the import.
Accessories - 1 point for posting imports that are otherwise considered minor.
Duplicates - 3 points (and it doesn't count towards any bonus points)*

New things will be added as they are needed and rules will be revised as needed.

When topics are in the process of having their points distributed the topic's Message icon will be marked with a ? mark and when the points have been distributed the topic will be marked with a !.

Also, when placed in the profile section... should I abbreviate the name? ;)

*Updated 8/5/2012
**Updated 26/5/2012
+Artist will need to post that it was pulled from another page to get the points for this.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
curiously, should points be awarded to someone who fills their own request? It almost seems redundant and a loophole to the system.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
If no one has noticed... Rajas has 560 828 884 magikarps right now...

So I'm thinking... to make things look not quite so 1 sided, I was thinking maybe kind of cap the magikarps at 99. and every time you pass 99, you go back to 0 and you get 1 Gyarados.

No acronym for gyarados, sorry... I could make something up if you really want me to; but it's not the point.

What do you think?

kojiro

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
If no one has noticed... Rajas has 560 828 magikarps right now...

So I'm thinking... to make things look not quite so 1 sided, I was thinking maybe kind of cap the magikarps at 99. and every time you pass 99, you go back to 0 and you get 1 Gyarados.

No acronym for gyarados, sorry... I could make something up if you really want me to; but it's not the point.

What do you think?
hmm dont know if its really necessary. the gyrados will still show what hes done kinda like prestige in cod. he'll have like 5 gyrados it wont say 500+ magikarp but we'll still know. i only think its worth it if he gets an emblem or something that would be cool.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Well... I can make it say or show whatever the hell I want to. I could give him Modguy dicks for every 100 if I wanted to.

On a side note, I'm completely caught up except for 1 thread. I don't know if I should give Grimey the full points, or just the 5 points for the request. It's the Dragon Age thread. I suppose it's only fair to give him the full points... I just don't want to give him another 100 points. :( lol

Any ideas on what to display for every 100?

kojiro

Content Creator
red gyrados?
ShinyMaleHGSSGyarados.png

DevilJinKazama

Potential Patron
I say give Grimey full points for that Dragon Age thread.

I'll admit I may be a bit biased since I *love* those imports, but still.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Did i get the highscore? Maybe I should have posted skin codes and previews from the start, SWF accessoiries in the request threads and all imports I searched references for myself. Oh well, at least Anon had a good time doing tallies. Good job, mate!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Well there were a few that I gave you the points for the references, but I can't give you the points for it unless it's said that the references sucked or were non existent.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
I don't mind. Since points only get awarded for completed threads by my knowledge, there are more points I miss out on. But just for fun, try counting points for the Suikoden thread.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Suikoden you currently have 501 points for that thread, and that's not including the 5 bonus points you would probably get for doing it yourself.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Should I maybe also give points out for fast fills? Like if the request is filled within 24 hours or something.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
no I don't believe bonus points should be given out for a substandard delivery time. within a day something special and deserves to be rewarded. Just as sucking it up and doing the less than popular old requests should be rewarded as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.