Zako Themed Lightgun game template: Thoughts/feedback (1 Viewer)

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Boss lady concept art

Attachments

• boss_lady_neutral.png
    boss_lady_neutral.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 104
  • boss_lady_standing.png
    boss_lady_standing.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 111
  • boss_lady_death.png
    boss_lady_death.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 107
  • ots_guard.png
    ots_guard.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 111
  • ots_cose_up.png
    ots_cose_up.png
    695.6 KB · Views: 105

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Bossfight is almost done. Have a health bar, cover system for the player and most of the animations. The cover animations for the boss are a little more challenging since she's going to pop up at random points.

Attachments

• bossfight.png
    bossfight.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 115

horatiojones80

Content Creator
New version of the game is up. https://www.undertow.club/downloads/t-h-i-c-c.7963/updates

I did a 7 hour stint last night and got a lot of it done. Most of the content is done at this point. I still want to add some features like a menu, music that plays throughougt multiple levels. The most frustrating thing is my inability to get the browser version of this game working. I'd like to get this to run in a browser so you don't have to click a sketchy .exe file to get it running and it's cross platform. I can build the files and run it if I run a local server but the game does not start. there are no logs or console output at all, so I have no fucking idea what is going on.

Anyway enjoy. I'm going to wrap this up for good soon so I can move on to something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.