MAGI Karmic Artist Request Points System (1 Viewer)

Mineur

Content Creator
Maybe around 3 for the same day, and +1 for every week that have passed since it was requested?

RajasGrime

Content Creator
For every week will make some very easy points.

Extra points to fulfill a request within 24 hours does not motivate me to work faster at all.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
No, because if we go by weeks I have to actually count. I don't like counting, that means I have to get a calendar open

fallout666

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
No, because if we go by weeks I have to actually count. I don't like counting, that means I have to get a calendar open

i am with him on this. since i do not want to see him over worked.

Mineur

Content Creator
yeah thats true, just unnecessary work! but how should we calculate the time of the older requests then? this aint as easy as it first sounded^^

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Well we have the 1 point per month, which is fine, I don't like that very much either, and it's not really worth it points wise.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
How often do you check the requests? I've filled out a few of 'em. Or actually... Do you have to fill out all the imports if there are multiple characters in one request to get points? I've only done one or two in two different requests with several characters in each.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Points are distributed once the request is filled. After points have been distributed, points will no longer be available to be earned.

So, in short, I don't give out points until I move the topic to the filled requests board.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
tracer said:
do the points do anything :o
Very similar to Whose Line is it Anyway, the points don't matter.

But maybe it'll make you feel awesome, I'm sure Grimey does. BTW, now that it seems you are back, once you make an import or something I'll move you out of the Graveyard.

Also, I'll be posting templates in the Hair Imports rules thread or something.

tracer

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
tracer said:

But maybe it'll make you feel awesome, I'm sure Grimey does. BTW, now that it seems you are back, once you make an import or something I'll move you out of the Graveyard.

I've been trying to figure out how to make dynamic hairs. I mean, I've been using flash to make the hairs the whole time so I know how to use flash. I just don't know how to like, make it so the hair can move and be used in SDT :o

edit: nevermind found the template.

and yeah sorry I disappear a lot lol

edit2: holy fuck this template is god tier

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
tracer said:
Anonymous said:
tracer said:

I've been trying to figure out how to make dynamic hairs. I mean, I've been using flash to make the hairs the whole time so I know how to use flash. I just don't know how to like, make it so the hair can move and be used in SDT :o

edit: nevermind found the template.

and yeah sorry I disappear a lot lol

edit2: holy fuck this template is god tier
If you still can't figure it out, you can send me your .fla and I can see what your problem is and try to help you out.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
You had quite a bit of problems it seems. If you look over this file you can see some of the things I fixed.

You hair parts need to be on the hair layer of the dynamic hair template and the dynamic hair template needs to be dropped on the scene not the individual hair parts. I had to make 2 hair parts, one for top and one for back. I believe I changed the name of the ModElements in the action panel.

I got it to export and load correctly with the game, but I don't believe it's dynamic the way I loaded it.

I fixed it more, I changed it back to DYNAMIC_HAIR and now it loads the back hair dynamic like. This is an updated template.

Attachments

fionnaunfinishedCS5.fla
127.4 KB · Views: 143

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Updated the points system by adding new ways to earn points. Still open to suggestions for new ways to earn points.

EDIT: Updated the points system again, removed 2 ways to earn points as they will not and have not ever earned points. Also added a new point method, because I feel earning full points for what is otherwise basically the equivalent of a revision is not worth full points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.