Dead or Alive series (1 Viewer)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
according to DOA's story Hayate was captured by DOATECH and his memories were wiped. After losing his memory Hitomi's father took him in(well at the time Hitomi was not a character but saying her father to save time) he was a master at the style and taught "Ein"(really Hayate taking a new name because he can't remember his real one) the style to him and trained along with his daughter.

During the events of DOA2 "Ein" regains his memory, remembering his true name and who he really is going back to his Ninja Clan.

Last edited by a moderator:

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
DOA5 official said:
Discovered deep within the Black Forest of Germany passed out and without any memory of his past, Ein was taken in and trained by a karate master.
He eventually learned his true identity as Hayate, Kasumi's brother, and of his kidnapping by DOATEC for the purpose of human research in what was dubbed "Project Epsilon".
But has his memory really fully returned...?

....So what this basically means is that Hayate now has multiple personality disorder. The instant a T.M revolution or SID song is played, he loses all his memories and becomes Ein again.

Just to clarify, no. I'm not happy about him being in the game. It's not gonna deter my purchase, but.......... fuck.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
no he is like Launch from Dragon Ball. He simply sneezes. Also a new girl is hinted. People are thinking it will be VFs Vanessa...I am hoping for Eileen or Aoi

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
no he is like Launch from Dragon Ball. He simply sneezes. Also a new girl is hinted. People are thinking it will be VFs Vanessa...I am hoping for Eileen or Aoi

I for one, hope it's not a VF character. 5 characters is waaay too many slots for a guest entry, and if they take another VF character, there'll be more pressure to just add the rest and make it DOA vs VF.

I honestly think the 'hinted female character' is Miyako(Kokoro's Mother). For one thing, her model's not only ingame, but fully rigged too. It would make more sense to add her over Rachel(another popular one with the mouthbreathers).

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
to be fair 3 is a lot let alone the fourth(and I got a hunch DOA vs VF will happen)
that model is also VERY low poly. As is every model they used who was not a fighter or one of the in game stages. Could be a new fighter idk

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
This could be interesting... depending on how much Tecmo charge for the stuff, this could be either a big thing, o a huge flop.

Free Version of DOA: Ultimate to be Released on PS3

Personally, I'd just get all the girls and Bayman if they're something like $1 each, but if they think they're going to be able to charge any more than that you might as well just get the retail $40 package.

Depending on how much they charge, getting a "piecemeal" game like this might just be interesting.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
This could be interesting... depending on how much Tecmo charge for the stuff, this could be either a big thing, o a huge flop.

Free Version of DOA: Ultimate to be Released on PS3

Personally, I'd just get all the girls and Bayman if they're something like $1 each, but if they think they're going to be able to charge any more than that you might as well just get the retail $40 package.

Depending on how much they charge, getting a "piecemeal" game like this might just be interesting.

I think it will be a flop, at least in my books. I just can't see them selling a fighter for $1 each as much as I'd love that. Or if they do, it will probably be an extra $1 for each outfit and what not. If I was just going to play it competitively, this would be fantastic for me. I'd just buy Leon, Bass and Bayman and that would do...

But I know I won't just play it competitively... I'll end up wanting all the girls too and that will start to rack up the price to where it will literally be worth just buying the game.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
yeah that is true,but I guess we will have to see how it goes. like I said it could be interesting,or could suck bad.

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
DOA5U Momiji.jpg
Found this great pic of Momiji In DOA5U for you all.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Rachel too? holy crap the ryona factor will be off the scale here... damn now I really want this lol

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Rachel...meh! Like the Leon inclusion and that new Mila and Pai outfits look good. I will slap some money on this

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
Anyone seen Momiji's Lose Pose yet? Go to the last 10 seconds in this video.

Personally I think her lose pose has got to be the best so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
We have Leon in the game, and now they are adding online Tag co-op. This version is looking better by the minute! Don't know why theyt didn't have the co-op in the original 5 though since it was in 4. And is it me, or is Momiji really tall? She doesn't seem she should be that big to me for some reason XD

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
yeah she is a bit tall. Remembered her being Ayane's height(or maybe a smidge taller) in NG. Eh no biggy. I still like her

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Well since Ayane and Kasumi are about the same height and Kasumi is 5'2, I'm gonna say Momiji isn't that tall if she is Ayane's size.

I can't wait to pound her into the floor.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
I just came by to give out this piece of information for those of you that own the Xbox 360 version of the game. You know about the PSVita/PS3 exclusive Cheerleader and Hot Getaway costume DLC packs that came with DOA5+? Well, there're no longer exclusive. Today both sets of costumes have been made available for 360 players to download; the Cheerleader pack is 720 MS points, and the Hot Getaway pack is 1040 MS points. I've personally always wanted the cheerleader pack, so I'm really happy this came aboard finally. All this and we're T-minus 7 weeks away from DOA5U (really can't wait to reserve that one, and I hope we get a collector's version a bit similar to the Japanese one... Well, maybe one that isn't so bloody expensive.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.