js8_10.jpg

js10_title.jpg

js3_11.jpg

stuntcock

Content Creator
Re: Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl) and Brandish

Unow32 said:
Tell me if need more references.
Please read the Reference Shot Guide and the Requesting Rules. Then edit your post.
  • for the sake of organization, each Request thread should cover only a single franchise
    • if you want characters from Jigoku Shoujo and Brandish, then you should just focus on one of them here
    • move the second set of reference images into a new thread
  • don't link to random offsite images
    • the links themselves tend to be unstable (they may disappear over time; some of them are already invisible for me)
    • you're supposed to move them to a dedicated hosting site (such as http://postimage.org/)
    • once your images are properly hosted you can add IMG tags so that they'll be shown to anyone who views your thread. No need for visitors to click a dozen different hyperlinks!
  • many of your images are too small to be effective references. 235px? 200px? 98px??
    • the whole premise of a Request thread is "I'm going to do a bunch of preparatory work and find all of the necessary reference images, so that a modder could start work on it immediately."
    • when you post very small reference images, this scenario fails -- modders would need to seek out larger reference images before starting
  • if you can't find a colored side-view image for a character, then you probably shouldn't ask for that character
    • Front-view monochrome images are not helpful for a modder who is trying to create SDT hairstyles
    • it's possible for a modder to trace one of your monochrome side-view images and then apply the color scheme from the single full-color image that you've provided ... but your request is more likely to be fulfilled if you track down full-color reference images instead
    • you might complain that it's unfair to ask for color images, because the original material is a black-and-white manga. But remember: part of the reason why we have a Twiska mod because someone was willing to track down the anime version and take screenshots. You should put in a similar level of effort.

Unow32

Potential Patron
Re: Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl) and Brandish

stuntcock said:
Unow32 said:
Tell me if need more references.
Please read the Reference Shot Guide and the Requesting Rules. Then edit your post.
  • for the sake of organization, each Request thread should cover only a single franchise
    • if you want characters from Jigoku Shoujo and Brandish, then you should just focus on one of them here
    • move the second set of reference images into a new thread
  • don't link to random offsite images
    • the links themselves tend to be unstable (they may disappear over time; some of them are already invisible for me)
    • you're supposed to move them to a dedicated hosting site (such as http://postimage.org/)
    • once your images are properly hosted you can add IMG tags so that they'll be shown to anyone who views your thread. No need for visitors to click a dozen different hyperlinks!
  • many of your images are too small to be effective references. 235px? 200px? 98px??
    • the whole premise of a Request thread is "I'm going to do a bunch of preparatory work and find all of the necessary reference images, so that a modder could start work on it immediately."
    • when you post very small reference images, this scenario fails -- modders would need to seek out larger reference images before starting
  • if you can't find a colored side-view image for a character, then you probably shouldn't ask for that character
    • Front-view monochrome images are not helpful for a modder who is trying to create SDT hairstyles
    • it's possible for a modder to trace one of your monochrome side-view images and then apply the color scheme from the single full-color image that you've provided ... but your request is more likely to be fulfilled if you track down full-color reference images instead
    • you might complain that it's unfair to ask for color images, because the original material is a black-and-white manga. But remember: part of the reason why we have a Twiska mod because someone was willing to track down the anime version and take screenshots. You should put in a similar level of effort.
Oh, sorry i will edit this request. . .

stuntcock

Content Creator
Re: Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl)

Unow32 said:
Here the images aren't appearing, but u guys can see???
  • Visit one of your links (such as http://postimg.org/image/iq76e6ocx)
  • Click "Show Codes"
  • Grab the BBCode from the "Thumbnail for Forums" textbox
  • Copy-Paste this BBCode into your post (in place of your existing IMG tag)
  • Repeat for the remaining images

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.