Jessie Hair (Pokèmon) (1 Viewer)

Jimmybobmeme

Potential Patron
Hey guys I am new to SDT and I have wanted nothing more than to get Jessie hair. The device that I use for SDT is very limited so I am only able to use .png hair images and after hours of searching I have not been able to find a .png image of her hair. Does any one know where I can find one or is anyone interested in making one? Thanks!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
The search function is your friend; I strongly suggest that you learn to use it.
It took me 30 seconds to find this thread.
Jessie (pokemon) import
In the first post there is a link to a png file at imgur.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Did you look in the SDT newbie guide SDT Newbie Guide ? There's a section on using hair.
I don't play SDT, so maybe one of the other members can help if the newbie guide doesn't answer your question.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Thank you for the help but when I insert the hair it just shows the picture as it was downloaded on he head.
Please try to explain the problem more clearly, and provide a screenshot if possible.

When you load a hairstyle mod, the game is supposed to show the image on the girl's head. This is rarely a problem -- unless you've accidentally downloaded the preview image rather than the actual hair import. Please visit the linked thread again and check carefully to ensure that you're looking at the correct file.

If you're having trouble with the Undertow website or with the Imgur hosting website, then you can find another Jessie hair import in the archive (direct link to folder).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.