Anyone have these mods? (1 Viewer)

stealth.ie

Content Creator
Recently I had a hard drive failure and lost just about 90% of all my files including all of SDT. Call me a degenerate but that was a literal empire of SDT modding I had built since 2019. Now I've sunk back into the rabbit hole that is SDT and I'm having a tough time finding all the old mods I had loaded up on there, and getting some to work properly. It's been a while since I've even touched the game so I'm rusty at it, but not new to it especially modding. Firstly, does anyone have armtoggleV1? I have a feeling it was in a modpack but I can't seem to find it on here again, it's not anywhere in resources. And secondly, I remember being able to use hotkeys for things like toggling her tongue, eye position, and arm positions (I'm assuming that's armtoggle) I thought it was Keys.swf that comes with SDT but even after setting the hotkeys for it and manually loading it as well as telling mods.txt to load it, it doesn't do anything. Do I have to tell game settings to allow Keys.swf to work? Maybe they're stupid questions but my memory used to be better.

Help is appreciated!

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I use the arm toggle mod but I can't seem to find it here either. If you want I could upload it to Google Drive for you to download. It adds hotkeys to cycle between his and her arm positions, but only default built-in positions. No his loader arm or her covering breasts and crotch. I just looked at the pack in the link here and arm toggle isn't in it.

stealth.ie

Content Creator
I use the arm toggle mod but I can't seem to find it here either. If you want I could upload it to Google Drive for you to download. It adds hotkeys to cycle between his and her arm positions, but only default built-in positions. No his loader arm or her covering breasts and crotch. I just looked at the pack in the link here and arm toggle isn't in it.
I'd appreciate that man, google drive works for me

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
Zephyr's SDT Collection

Decided to make a folder for any SDT mods or dialogues I may want to upload as well. Rn it's only the armtoggle but I may add more in the future, both mods from my personal collection as well as any dialogue sets I make.

stealth.ie

Content Creator
Zephyr's SDT Collection

Decided to make a folder for any SDT mods or dialogues I may want to upload as well. Rn it's only the armtoggle but I may add more in the future, both mods from my personal collection as well as any dialogue sets I make.
Awesome man, you're a saint. I did look into that link you sent as well. Those hotkeys are exactly what I was looking for. For some reason only some of them work in my loader. Weird. Maybe I have an outdated loader or something. Thanks again!

stealth.ie

Content Creator
Okay I figured this out, I didn't have "Shortcuts.txt" that gets generated from Keys.swf in the main game folder (that being where the loader.swf is located). Putting this here for anyone else that comes across this in the future. I was just being an idiot, that's old news though. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.