Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed (1 Viewer)

Aaa1

Vivacious Visitor
What I was trying to say was that I've already got the tools needed to Mod Megadimension. It was thanks to RandomTBush, who also submits Neptunia stuff to OpenGameArt Website. And yes it is easy! Only Major flaw is that in order for me to give you guys the mod, would be basically like downloading 1.5 gb pac file. I'd probably be better off providing the tools and instructions on what to do in order to pac the CL3 files into the GAME00001 file. That's where all the character files are located from what I've seen so far. We'll definitely get it going though.

I'd like to ask some suggestions. Do you guys think I should put the ripped clothes textures that we're using for Nep U? Or make them reveal sexy parts like what was done for the Rebirth mods?

Hey it's Histy!
You can reuse the ripped clothes textures you made for U on VII without modifying it much? If it's less work then why not. \o/
I did like the cutout style mods in rebirth1 and the Ecchi edition for 2, might be more natural (if that even matters XD) if there is no clothes ripping scenes like in U and if it's same amount of work imo. Like those here:
16733923992410259456_2015-09-27_00002-png.23445
noire-jpg.23212
Or like your Blanc see-through skin for regular clothes in RB1. Or maybe both for different costumes XD? But that would be double the work. Either one will be a win!

huaixuyang

Potential Patron
What I was trying to say was that I've already got the tools needed to Mod Megadimension. It was thanks to RandomTBush, who also submits Neptunia stuff to OpenGameArt Website. And yes it is easy! Only Major flaw is that in order for me to give you guys the mod, would be basically like downloading 1.5 gb pac file. I'd probably be better off providing the tools and instructions on what to do in order to pac the CL3 files into the GAME00001 file. That's where all the character files are located from what I've seen so far. We'll definitely get it going though.

I'd like to ask some suggestions. Do you guys think I should put the ripped clothes textures that we're using for Nep U? Or make them reveal sexy parts like what was done for the Rebirth mods?

Hey it's Histy!

Thank you for your mods.
Waiting for the Megadimension modding tools.

JohnSmithers

Potential Patron

Hey it's Histy!

Yup, I know you meant you have the tools, just thought maybe the link would possible be some additional help XD

Hmm, you mean you'll provide the tools and instructions to use textures that you've edited? I'm fine with either, though uploading 1.5gb seems like a pain (or maybe it's just me since the internet here isn't really fast enough for uploading that much). Whichever is more convenient for you works, I'm personally happy enough you're sharing all this.

The ripped clothes textures you've done for Nep U reveal the sexy parts already so that works especially if you'll be able to use them without having to start from scratch. While the clean cut parts in rebirth mods has its charms, the ripped clothes you made is quite fitting and charming too.

Last edited:

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Something threw a big monkey wrench in my plans to mod MDVII. The game uses tid files as it's dds images. Which RandomTalkingBush was cool enough to provide a converter for. But there's no converter to make the DDS File back into a TID. I know that there was a TID Tool for Rebirth, but it only works for PNG, BMP and TIF. Even if I convert it to those, it's a much larger filesize therefore I can't repack the files back into the libraries. I've asked RandomTbush for help on Xentax, but I don't think I've gotten a response yet. Just some other guy complaining about texture problems.

JohnSmithers
Then there's that guy you provided. He's created a .cs that might convert DDS back to TID. Except he's not provided that in an .exe file. So I have no idea what I'm doing with it. I would ask the guy but he doesn't want the first mod for MDVII To be a nude mod. That means someone might ask him and be discrete about it.

huaixuyang
The scripts for unpacking all the files using Quickbms is on Xentax forums. Just google search RandomTBush Xentax. Still waiting on a way to repack it. If you're lazy and you want me to provide the tools I have here's a RAR that contains all the scripts I use for NEP U and MDVII combined.
MEGA

I have a nude clothing cut out version of Noire's clear dress I want to put in Megadimension, but I can't till something changes.

Enough with the bad news. Let's have the good news!

AeAI0EQ.jpg

jWYsk7b.jpg

Tih4HDG.jpg

TKUA1bA.jpg

Installation Instructions
Don't forget to back up the following files.
MEGA
g06c00.cat - De Ess Lite
g06c01.cat - Utrick

MEGA
g07c00.cat - De Ess Lite
g07c01.cat - Utrick

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Can u make full nude? Just wondering
I could. I might. Then there's things that won't look right due to the model. Like objects that won't erase by simply erasing the texture. Then there's the issue with creating toes. Since this is just a texture swap doing that would require me to edit the model files. I'm probably not gonna go that far.

HOWEVER- there is the swimsuits. They don't break in battle. So I intend to make them fully nude as possible. So stay tuned. I'll start on them after dengekiko and famitsu hdd is done.

huaixuyang

Potential Patron
Something threw a big monkey wrench in my plans to mod MDVII. The game uses tid files as it's dds images. Which RandomTalkingBush was cool enough to provide a converter for. But there's no converter to make the DDS File back into a TID. I know that there was a TID Tool for Rebirth, but it only works for PNG, BMP and TIF. Even if I convert it to those, it's a much larger filesize therefore I can't repack the files back into the libraries. I've asked RandomTbush for help on Xentax, but I don't think I've gotten a response yet. Just some other guy complaining about texture problems.

JohnSmithers
Then there's that guy you provided. He's created a .cs that might convert DDS back to TID. Except he's not provided that in an .exe file. So I have no idea what I'm doing with it. I would ask the guy but he doesn't want the first mod for MDVII To be a nude mod. That means someone might ask him and be discrete about it.

huaixuyang
The scripts for unpacking all the files using Quickbms is on Xentax forums. Just google search RandomTBush Xentax. Still waiting on a way to repack it. If you're lazy and you want me to provide the tools I have here's a RAR that contains all the scripts I use for NEP U and MDVII combined.
MEGA

I have a nude clothing cut out version of Noire's clear dress I want to put in Megadimension, but I can't till something changes.

Enough with the bad news. Let's have the good news!

AeAI0EQ.jpg

jWYsk7b.jpg

Tih4HDG.jpg

TKUA1bA.jpg

Installation Instructions
MEGA
g06c00.cat - De Ess Lite
g06c01.cat - Utrick

MEGA
g07c00.cat - De Ess Lite
g07c01.cat - Utrick
Thank you.
The MDVII`s cloth texture is cl3.
I do found RandomTbush`s script that can covert cl3 to dds before,
but I have no idea how to covert dds back to cl3.
I thought you may have the script,but I did not found it in your tool pack.

Thank you for your tools,
And,sorry for my poor English.

E

eclair22

DoctorStar: As far as I know, the old Rebirth tools still work on the old file formats (pac, tid). Steam Rebirth3 modding thread.

Edit: Apparently the new tid files are in a different format so the old programs don't work but if you look at the reddit link that JohnSmithers posted, the third from the bottom post, MysteryDash does post a link to compiled binaries you can use.

Last edited by a moderator:

DoctorStar

Club Regular
huaixuyang
We have the same problem. I can't do it either. Waiting for a fix or something.

eclair22
For the Rebirth tools, They will work to unpack and repack Pac files. I don't have a problem with that since I can use Quickbms as well to do the same thing.

The Tids for VII is actually supposed to be from DDS format thus proven from other extractor tools that have been provided on other forums.

And the Rebirth Tidtool only creates tids from png, bmp or tiff. Which changes the filesize dramatically and makes repacking into CL3 impossible.

Right now we can extract everything. PAC > CL3 > TID = DDS
We can repack PAC<CL3<TID
We just can't convert DDS into TID and have the same filesize.

Me and John have been going over these problems in PM. Hopefully we'll come up with a solution soon. That MysteryDash guy hasn't completed his DDS to TID Compression tool yet from what I read so far.

mar4vU2.jpg

This last part is why you have to be careful about how you ask him. Don't go yelling "Gimme tool for my nude NEP NEPS!"

Contrary to belief. Making GOOD nude mods is never easy.

About Dengekiko and Famitsu. I know I said I was going to make nude versions for their HDD Forms. But it seems that there's no body file in there. It copies the same body from the original outfit. So basically if you want nude HDD do the following.
- Install my previous Dengikiko and Famitsu mod if you haven't already.
- Don't make the outfit the (Hard) version on anything
- Get your first form to break.
- HDD Transform, You should be nude still.
- Get that one to break if you so desire. You'll still be nude.

9MipgCM.jpg

Guess I'll deal with the swimsuits now. I've got to make a thread soon that will compile everything into one manageable post.

unilove

Swell Supporter
wind bell made the tmd tool, so we can edit the model.
I tried adding a nipple, can change it:wink:
Thanks for creating the TMD tool!

romhdd.jpg

Attachments

cos.7z
430 KB · Views: 149

wind_bell

Casual Client
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.