Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed (1 Viewer)

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Added a correct link to use. Should work now.

Had no idea what I was doing. I haven't used Mega since MegaUpload went away. I think it's the same thing. I was having trouble adding the .rar to Undertow. Keeps giving me errors.

Didn't know about the uMod thing. I have the steam version of the game so no wonder it didn't work. Thanks for the files too. It should help my modding ventures.

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Hey guys, I don't like double posting but I suppose it might be okay since I have new content.

20160607230340_1.jpg 20160607231928_1.jpg
I've improved on a bit of the japanese version of the graphic.

I fixed the vagina to be a bit more in the right place. And defined it a bit more. The original was too bright and standoutish. Also I didn't like that the underwear disappeared and it makes blending with the legs and torso look ugly. So I fixed that.

20160612020033_1.jpg 20160609223722_1.jpg
I also defined the crack more and put the pooper in the proper place, once again...

However if you don't like my version, I've included a copy of the original japanese thread version in the rar folder that I packed into a .cat file.
20160609223724_1.jpg
UPDATE: Complete Noire Dress Outfit in all three colors
MEGA

Installation instructions:
Refer to my previous post. But be sure to back up n01c00, n01c01, and n01c02.cat before you replace anything.

I've learned a bit from this one and it might help me improve my Blanc one. I was thinking of adding the sweat droplets that they gave Noire.

Last edited:

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Thanks for the confidence boost guys. My first time attempting something like this.
Excellent work! I was being to lose hope in getting a nude mod for this game.

NepNep Time! Star of the show is here! I'm proud of this one.
20160609122358_1.jpg
Sexiest pose imo, Reminds me of this http://i41.tinypic.com/2hzlqmu.jpg
20160609122126_1.jpg 20160609122140_1.jpg

20160609194508_1.jpg 20160609195642_1.jpg

I finished all the colors for Neptune, so I'll probably do the same for Noire next. Since there's a bit of things I learned from doing Neptune that I want to fix on Noire. Like how to blend properly with the brush tool. Also the default belly buttons are too high, so I gotta get back to that. Won't be long and I'll be off to Vert after that.

MEGA
Installation instructions: Refer to my second post in this thread. Don't forget to backup the following files.
n00c00 - Hoodie Dress
n00c01 - Monochrome Hoodie
n00c02 - Dreamy Hoodie

I gotta get that mod that skips the start up logos of the development stuffs. Its getting annoying D: I know it's in the Japanese thread somewhere.
Edit: Found it! MEGA
If you're tired of those startup logos put this file under Neptunia U > ui > logo

UPDATE Finished Noire's three colors. Time to work on Vert!

Morgan: "I like your ass!"
Cole Phelps: "You're lying Morgan!"
MEGA
Installation instructions: Refer to my second post in this thread. Don't forget to backup the following files.
n01c00 - Clear Dress
n01c01 - Princess Dress
n01c02 - Metal Dress

Last edited:

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Having bit of an issue with blending. It's like drawing blind. If only I could see the model and texture together while I'm editing it.
20160612001541_1.jpg
I'm trying to get rid of problems like this..

So I end up doing stuff like this to see just where everything lines up.
With a breakthrough of effort, I've managed to repair some messed up blending on Noire and Neptune. So there's a V2 files for you to download of them. It's still not completely fixed, but it's about 85% better.

Here's a comparison
Old:
20160609214946_1.jpg
New:
20160612020033_1.jpg
Neptune: MEGA
Noire: MEGA

However! I've got great news. Busted my arse this weekend and churned out Vert! In all colors even!
20160612170714_1.jpg
20160612170628_1.jpg 20160612170637_1.jpg
20160612175320_1.jpg 20160612175329_1.jpg

MEGA
n03c00 - Princess Dress
n03c01 - Military Dress
n03c02 - Elite Dress

Should I work on the CPU Versions of these? Or start on the candidates? What do you guys think?

Last edited:

styx101

Swell Supporter
Cool!
"Should I work on the CPU Versions of these? Or start on the candidates? What do you guys think?"

Both, I think...You're A Great Doctor!.:smile:

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Your Ex-wife informed me that you might have erectile dysfunction.

Thankfully, DoctorStar, has the properly prescribed medication for your needs.

NEPGEAR!

20160616223710_1.jpg
20160616223547_1.jpg
20160616223554_1.jpg

Thankfully the pill now comes in all three colors!

20160616230717_1.jpg
20160616230325_1.jpg

I wish she would move her hand.

MEGA
n04c00 - Sailor Dress
n04c01 - Black Sailor Dress
n04c02 - Pink Sailor Dress

Sorry, this has taken a lot longer than I thought. Should have been done at least two days ago, but got back logged with extra work at my job. Don't worry though, I plan on finishing what I started so I'm going the whole way. There's even a plant type Alarune that I'm going to nudify. Have patience with me and be sure to stay tuned for more! I still have to make my way back to Blanc and finish the other two colors. For now, moving on to Uni!

Last edited:

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Love all your efforts on this DoctorStar DoctorStar so thank you very much for adding to the community.

Also to anyone who might be thinking about buying this game, Humble Store has it on sale for just a little over the next 16 hours as of the time of this post! (normal price is 29.99 and right now its 17.99 USD)
The Humble Store: Great games. Fantastic prices. Support charity.

That's right you can save money, support charity, and have more to Fap to, all at the same time.
Your welcome.

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Thanks guys! If it wasn't for this community, I probably wouldn't be modding this at all. The Nude mods from Rebirth motivated me to get this thing going.

UNI!
vwEWZz0.jpg

It is really weird how the first outfit is a darker skin tone than the rest. Turned it into a real pain in the ass, but success none the less.
5Lil77k.jpg

qYWOCUI.jpg

MEGA
n05c00 - Mystique Black
n05c01 - Radiant Purple
n05c02 - Blossom White

The White Sisters should be a piece of cake. Considering that their texture files look very similar. I should have them wrapped up pretty soon.

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Stuff like this can be done by me as well. I just don't know what anybody wants.

ROM AND RAM!
VPQcCoF.jpg

MEGA
n06c00 - Ice
n06c01 - Violet
n06c02 - Black

43KjUn4.jpg

MEGA

n07c00 - Candy
n07c01 - Violet
n07c02 - Black

Last edited:

Alex Wingace

Potential Patron
Ayy, just got this game on Steam during the Summer Sale. Knew i saw a thread about this a few months back. Love these, and thank you for posting them, but i must ask, are there skins for Dengekiko, Famitsu, and the HDD forms, or have those yet to be made?

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Ayy, just got this game on Steam during the Summer Sale. Knew i saw a thread about this a few months back. Love these, and thank you for posting them, but i must ask, are there skins for Dengekiko, Famitsu, and the HDD forms, or have those yet to be made?
55624702.jpg

I'm glad you found your way here. This is a work in progress so you'll have to keep looking to see when I get something done. I'm planning to go the whole way, so I won't stop till I nudify everything. So far I haven't started on HDD versions or Dengekiko or Famitsu, and up until tonight there was only one color for Blanc and it was crudely done. I just fixed that tonight when I finished all three colors for her. I can't leave my Waifu hanging like that, so I had to do something. Once I get all those done, I've gotta back track and do the Swimsuits...Maybe. Most likely. Then there's a few monsters I want to strip down like the Alarune.

Ci8Bd83.jpg

If you can't get rid of the chest straps.. JOIN EM.. I added ripped shirt underneath.

GxKSxhs.jpg

Blurry picture, but updated the money maker.

MEGA
n02c00 - White
n02c01 - Princess Coat
n02c02 - Black

Next is Famitsu or Dengekiko. Just gonna roll the dice and find out who it lands on.

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Dengekiko and Famitsu are complete. There are a couple of things to note about this.
I know how to edit model files, I fiddled around a bit with Nif viewer and Caliente's Bodyslide Studio when I did some modding for Elder Scrolls IV and V and Fallout 4. But I don't know the first damn thing on how to edit these models that seem to be in a .tmd file format.

Some say hex editing, I'm clueless to that. Although I did manage to open it using Notepad++ and a Hex Editor Plugin.
I tried this model program called milkshape 3d that had a plugin for .tmd format. Ended up getting "Bad Header Name" or something and it's frustrating. Long story short, there are things on the models that I'd like to get rid of but I can't because I can't open them. So we'll have to do with what we have.

Dengekiko
1. They used textures from the top of her boots to make her underwear. So unless you want a skin distortion on her boot, I can't take her underwear off.
2. Chopping up the belt more won't actually make it disappear. It's kinda like the buttons on Blanc's shirt. A ghost of it will still remain.

Famitsu
1. I can't get rid of the buttons, the ghost thing again.
2. I can't chop up the suspenders, ghost thing thrice more!

Everything else is fine.

5wbpXWF.jpg

PVH6dK5.jpg

Dengekiko
MEGA
Famitsu
MEGA

n08c00
n09c00

There's only one color for Famitsu and Dengekiko. So that means I'm off to do HDD soon. Stay tuned for more.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.