Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed (1 Viewer)

Alex Wingace

Potential Patron
Ah, this updated so quickly! Many thanks, good sir. I'll have to remember to check this thread from time to time in the future.

DoctorStar

Club Regular
your not the only one
You want it?
morshu_the_shopkeeper_title_screen_by_omgweegee2-d5wztd6.png

It's yours my friend.
As long as you have enough Rupees.

QIOdi1b.jpg

uOqc46F.jpg

MEGA
Installation instructions: Refer to my second post in this thread. Don't forget to backup the following files.
g04c00 - Lilac
g04c01 - U-Judge

I was working on Neptune's.. Ironically enough. Then I saw both of your requests, and I phased this one out. So that means Neptune's is 50% done, and it won't take long to upload hers next.

Aaa1

Vivacious Visitor
You want it?
It's yours my friend.
As long as you have enough Rupees.
MEGA
Installation instructions: Refer to my second post in this thread. Don't forget to backup the following files.
g04c00 - Lilac
g04c01 - U-Judge

I was working on Neptune's.. Ironically enough. Then I saw both of your requests, and I phased this one out. So that means Neptune's is 50% done, and it won't take long to upload hers next.

May I make a request for Noire and Uni after Neptune? (nosebleed)
Also would the hair change mod from screene on page 2 take long? You mentioned you could do it too. I would like to see twintails on other charas and maybe some color changes.

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Noire and Uni? Sure thing! As for the hair. It's not really that hard. Time consuming at about 20 minutes. I assume most would rather I put my time toward finishing this mod. Some people's animations are more vibrant and cause more clipping with longer hair but it's not game breaking.

I just whipped one up real quick for Neptune like I saw on Page 2.

PCJ6mmw.png

This goes for all three colors.
MEGA

Back up and insert these files in the "chara" folder.
n00h00.cat
n00h01.cat
n00h02.cat

If you really wanted too, you could have a different hairstyle for each color. Neat, huh?

I'm not going to do all the characters, but I'll take a few requests. If someone has the patience to learn, I could teach them how to do this over private message.

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Now there's only 8 more HDD's to go and I'm close to finished! Save for the monsters I want to tweak.
wCdqUDn.jpg

mw1pwNg.jpg

MEGA

g00c00 - Purple
g00c01 - Emerald

Aaa1

Vivacious Visitor
Noire and Uni? Sure thing! As for the hair. It's not really that hard. Time consuming at about 20 minutes. I assume most would rather I put my time toward finishing this mod. Some people's animations are more vibrant and cause more clipping with longer hair but it's not game breaking.

I just whipped one up real quick for Neptune like I saw on Page 2.

PCJ6mmw.png

This goes for all three colors.
MEGA

Back up and insert these files in the "chara" folder.
n00h00.cat
n00h01.cat
n00h02.cat

If you really wanted too, you could have a different hairstyle for each color. Neat, huh?

I'm not going to do all the characters, but I'll take a few requests. If someone has the patience to learn, I could teach them how to do this over private message.
Woo that was fast, you're awesome! Thank you very much!
Different hairstyles for each color would be neat indeed! Maybe one long straight hair Nep too someday? =D After all the hdd mods of course if you feel like it.
Btw is editing the HDD form hair possible/different? I probably do have the patience to learn but not sure if enough time to learn from scratch since didn't mod stuff before. If you ever make a general newb tutorial then I would definitely check it out and mess around with it.

Really looking forward to Noire and Uni \o/
Thanks again!

DoctorStar

Club Regular
I'm glad you posted. Keeps me from looking like I'm talking to myself.

HDD Hair change is most certainly possible. They made the models for the hair and face separate from the bodies. Which sounds freaky, but most games do it this way. That's why they always have so much trouble with neck seams when modding games. Anime based games don't seem to affect it that much.

Changing the hair around isn't all that difficult. It's just tedious.. Renaming.. And praying that you don't accidentally name something wrong. Also with a small knowledge of hue, saturation, brightness, and a free paint program like Paint.net. You should have no trouble recoloring. When I get a minute, I'll make my own tutorial for anyone that has time to fiddle around with it. I'll still do requests, but I'll definitely finish all the HDD before I do any more hairs.

Don't look forward too fast, my friend. Your dreams are close to a reality!

XpjqlJD.jpg

There's a little bad blending in between the boobs on this screenshot, I've since fixed this. I just didn't feel like making another screenshot.
X53Upgz.jpg

Bad blending gone can be seen on this one.

MEGA
g01c00 - Black
g01c01 - Sapphire

Thank god for Holidays or I wouldn't have been able to get this much done. I'm tired for today, so I'll take a break for now.

animeftw999

Avid Affiliate

HDD Hair change is most certainly possible. They made the models for the hair and face separate from the bodies. Which sounds freaky, but most games do it this way. That's why they always have so much trouble with neck seams when modding games. Anime based games don't seem to affect it that much.

Changing the hair around isn't all that difficult. It's just tedious.. Renaming.. And praying that you don't accidentally name something wrong. Also with a small knowledge of hue, saturation, brightness, and a free paint program like Paint.net. You should have no trouble recoloring. When I get a minute, I'll make my own tutorial for anyone that has time to fiddle around with it. I'll still do requests, but I'll definitely finish all the HDD before I do any more hairs.

XpjqlJD.jpg

There's a little bad blending in between the boobs on this screenshot, I've since fixed this. I just didn't feel like making another screenshot.
X53Upgz.jpg

MEGA
g01c00 - Black
g01c01 - Sapphire

Thank god for Holidays or I wouldn't have been able to get this much done. I'm tired for today, so I'll take a break for now.

been waiting for this, can finally start playing :D

DoctorStar

Club Regular
When I get White Heart done. That's when I can finally start playing, seriously at least.

Did anyone order a Uni HDD?

kl7CB8v.jpg

baNvdqT.jpg

MEGA
g05c00 - Cradle
g05c01 - U-Brave

I always found it amusing that Uni's HDD form had smaller breasts than her normal self.

K

Kenji

Even at her smallest Uni's still bigger than Blanc who gets slightly bigger in HDD. XD

Aaa1

Vivacious Visitor

XpjqlJD.jpg

X53Upgz.jpg

MEGA
g01c00 - Black
g01c01 - Sapphire

Hehe indeed my dreams are complete, and both of them at once too \o/
Thanks once again, it's really awesome!!

Ah I heard about that in DoA5U too I think, where people swapped the head to a different body and there was trouble with the neck or something like that.

I see, I see, I did use Gimp a bit but not much of Paint.net, will get both then. Will definitely fiddle around with it.

Again thank you very much!

Edit: So I noticed new neptunia got released like yesterday o-o
Save 40% on Megadimension Neptunia VII on Steam
I'm rly behind on them now XD

Last edited:

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Yeah, I just bought Megadimension last night for my GF. She likes playing them. The fish is weird, yet funny. I don't think it'll be long before I start nudifying that one. It's hard to resist. It'll be easier since I got the swimsuits pack.

Finished my Waifu tonight.

C5CXswt.jpg

aRz6WZ5.jpg

Hope someone will appreciate it.
MEGA
g02c00 - White
g02c01 - Lapis Lazuli

JohnSmithers

Potential Patron
Yeah, I just bought Megadimension last night for my GF. She likes playing them. The fish is weird, yet funny. I don't think it'll be long before I start nudifying that one. It's hard to resist. It'll be easier since I got the swimsuits pack.

Finished my Waifu tonight.

C5CXswt.jpg

aRz6WZ5.jpg

Hope someone will appreciate it.
MEGA
g02c00 - White
g02c01 - Lapis Lazuli

Thank you for all of these!

Also, if its in your interests please do work on Megadimension as well :D

DoctorStar

Club Regular
I saw some other thread on here about wanting to figure out how to extract everything from MegaDimension and what to do with it. Too bad they haven't figured it out yet, lol. I have. There's a guy named RandomTbush over on Xentax. He's made some great scripts and stuff for Neptunia games, even made one for MDVII. He's also made a few plugins for 3DS Max to open the Models. That's great news for me.

I took a sample .pac file from my GF's computer. And extracted it down to the bare bones using RandomTbush's BMS scripts. So I know I can mod it now. It'll definitely be after this though. Don't want to overload myself. Although my GF express interest that I strip her Waifu Compa before anyone else.

Right now I'm downloading the game on my laptop so I'll have access to the whole Archive. Some things might be as simple as putting in previous textures.

I wonder if Vert'sHusband is still around. The guy from the first page. He'd be happy to know that his first request is finished.

Vl9knga.jpg

WHVUHst.jpg

MEGA
g03c00 - Green
g03c01 - Alexandrite

I'm guessing the twins are going to be a breeze since their texture files are generally related. Starting on them tomorrow.

JohnSmithers

Potential Patron
Su
I saw some other thread on here about wanting to figure out how to extract everything from MegaDimension and what to do with it. Too bad they haven't figured it out yet, lol. I have. There's a guy named RandomTbush over on Xentax. He's made some great scripts and stuff for Neptunia games, even made one for MDVII. He's also made a few plugins for 3DS Max to open the Models. That's great news for me.

I took a sample .pac file from my GF's computer. And extracted it down to the bare bones using RandomTbush's BMS scripts. So I know I can mod it now. It'll definitely be after this though. Don't want to overload myself. Although my GF express interest that I strip her Waifu Compa before anyone else.

Right now I'm downloading the game on my laptop so I'll have access to the whole Archive. Some things might be as simple as putting in previous textures.

I wonder if Vert'sHusband is still around. The guy from the first page. He'd be happy to know that his first request is finished.

Vl9knga.jpg

WHVUHst.jpg

MEGA
g03c00 - Green
g03c01 - Alexandrite

I'm guessing the twins are going to be a breeze since their texture files are generally related. Starting on them tomorrow.
Supposedly the main games are a lot easier to mod than the spin-offs so hopefully if you do decide to go for it, that it won't take too much on your part. Thanks again for all you've shared, very much appreciated! :D

Edit: this might be some help Megadimension Neptunia VII - Data Extraction and Modding ! • /r/gamindustri

Last edited:

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Su

Supposedly the main games are a lot easier to mod than the spin-offs so hopefully if you do decide to go for it, that it won't take too much on your part. Thanks again for all you've shared, very much appreciated! :D

Edit: this might be some help Megadimension Neptunia VII - Data Extraction and Modding ! • /r/gamindustri
What I was trying to say was that I've already got the tools needed to Mod Megadimension. It was thanks to RandomTBush, who also submits Neptunia stuff to OpenGameArt Website. And yes it is easy! Only Major flaw is that in order for me to give you guys the mod, would be basically like downloading 1.5 gb pac file. I'd probably be better off providing the tools and instructions on what to do in order to pac the CL3 files into the GAME00001 file. That's where all the character files are located from what I've seen so far. We'll definitely get it going though.

I'd like to ask some suggestions. Do you guys think I should put the ripped clothes textures that we're using for Nep U? Or make them reveal sexy parts like what was done for the Rebirth mods?

- -so cool
Hey it's Histy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.