Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed (1 Viewer)

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Looking for a nude mod for this spin-off of the RPG, it has clothing destruction, happy happy fun fun!
ss_57c7650e6306211299989c15020f39c82ce0caaa.jpg

unilove

Swell Supporter
They replace the texture tool called umod. (not dedicated tool of neptunia)
Or conversion to dds file of the same size as the original texture, it repacked CAT.

In Neptunia thread of Japan, language translation (to Japanese), the title logo skip, and fps improvement of the OP movie have been made.
But adult mod looks like a thin interest.

Last edited:

Purple98

Potential Patron
Thanks for the link.
Although most of the images have been deleted now.
Did anyone save those pictures of the mods?
On another note, I don't suppose anyone has Nepsanta downloaded in the first game. I've made a request and can't find any proper side views.

Last edited:

Vert's Husband

Potential Patron
Give me nude Vert / Green Heart mods.

Also, could someone make the Leanbox outfits for the candidates and let them have blonde hair?

Last edited:

DoctorStar

Club Regular
I've spent a long time last night trying to crack those .cat files. After researching that Japanese thread using Google translate I've got it down. They didn't use umod, I tried it, it doesn't seem to work for Nep U. However QuickBMS has some scripts written for it. I've successfully made Blanc's white outfit tear into nude in game. The game uses most of the same texture files from the previous rebirth games, they're just flipped vertically.

Give me some time and I plan to have all the girls and their cpu costumes rip and tear into nude versions. This game is practically begging for a nude mod. I'll keep you guys updated and might get some screen shots tonight.

animeftw999

Avid Affiliate
I've spent a long time last night trying to crack those .cat files. After researching that Japanese thread using Google translate I've got it down. They didn't use umod, I tried it, it doesn't seem to work for Nep U. However QuickBMS has some scripts written for it. I've successfully made Blanc's white outfit tear into nude in game. The game uses most of the same texture files from the previous rebirth games, they're just flipped vertically.

Give me some time and I plan to have all the girls and their cpu costumes rip and tear into nude versions. This game is practically begging for a nude mod. I'll keep you guys updated and might get some screen shots tonight.

i love you

Purple98

Potential Patron

Thank you.
Now all I need is a difficulty enhancement mod and I can get the game.

DoctorStar

Club Regular
20160607012201_1.jpg

I'm back kids! I'm finished with Blanc White outfit.. Took me all night, but I think I got it down. I'm having trouble getting rid of her straps on her shirt. I can delete the textures but they leave a hollow spot on her chest. Figured I'd leave the straps till I figure how to deal with removing it on the actual model.

20160607011417_1.jpg 20160607011437_1.jpg

MEGA
EDIT by DoctorStar added link that should work.
EDIT by fleet (global moderator): Confirmed link now works without requiring decryption key to download.

Installation instructions:
1. Find Neptunia U Under your steam apps
2. Look for n02c00 under the cos folder and duplicate it for back up sake.
3. Extract my .rar file using Winrar or other extractor program and drop only the n02c00.cat file in the cos folder.
4. Play the game and get your ass beat.

I'm going to keep working, hopefully I'll get faster and at least get White Heart done tomorrow.

Last edited:

jmailcray

Potential Patron
your link is asking for a decryption key

here's a few of the files i managed to dl from that japanese thread before they kept getting taken down, they literally were only up for hours each time something was posted

kinda wish I had taken the time to rename all of them, Have to search for the rest, Mostly downloaded them just because it annoyed me that they kept getting taken down so fast

Attachments

Noire.zip
3.6 MB · Views: 1,150

neptunia u swimsuit.zip
4.3 MB · Views: 1,355

www.dotup.org851159.zip
2 MB · Views: 1,037

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator

Confirmed link now works without requiring a decryption key to download.

Last edited:

jmailcray

Potential Patron
Just wanted to add that umod does work with this game, but not the legit version unfortunately, really sad that when you pay for a game you can't do as much with it as someone who doesn't, once the protection is removed then umod works fine. But always nicer to have the file modded way like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.