How to make mod for thicker ass and legs ? (1 Viewer)

Huitznahua

Content Creator
I tried to adapt some of my mods to fit with the thicker ass and legs mod but it doesn't work. I'm always ending with some part unproperly cropping a part of the body. Like this:

I tried with every template that might work (including the Pat's one: 'template for clothes to Thicker-Ass 'n Legs') but same shitty result.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Probably a layering problem from the template.
Maybe try to put your drawings on the Body template?
(and do not forget to have var overwrite:Boolean = true;)

Huitznahua

Content Creator
ugh this is a kind of 'inelegant' solution I would like to avoid. Besides the clothes will change with the skin color, right ?

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
the clothes will change with the skin color, right ?
Yes, the colour will be affected by the Her Skin tint HSL sliders (but who really uses this feature anyway?).
I am actually wondering if this HSL thing can be "deactivated" with some code.

I was also thinking of using a mask, but I've never done it. Give a try with Faceless' method (the link is in his signature).

Good luck.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Yes, the colour will be affected by the Her Skin tint HSL sliders (but who really uses this feature anyway?).

I'm going to weigh in here even though I can't contribute to the original question. I use this feature quite a lot. It's necessary for pale but not dying-from-hypothermia-pale characters as well as asians, lighter skinned africans not to mention the space babes. Gotta respect the space babes ;-)

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Well yeah I'm going for mask then. But what the fucking point to distributed a 'template' which is not ready to go then ? I've still have the feeling that I'm missing something.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
In his Thicker Ass and Legs Heart-Shaped Thong, MrMetaldong MrMetaldong reports that
Because of the way Thicker Ass and Legs reshapes the butt, radial alignment between the right thigh and back layers is terrible. As a result, the areas of the layers on which I can draw are determined by the range of motion I expect from SDT-chan. I can't draw above a certain line on the thigh, or draw below a certain line on the back, for use with the vanilla positions, unless I add a lot of material with no details on it to cover up the problematic bits I drew which rotate into incorrect places. Basically, anything skimpy must be ultra-low rise, or it looks terrible.

These pants tend to look better the more bent-over SDT-chan is, which makes them work best with large bodies. As she kneels upright, they begin to appear as if they are not flush with her stomach. Big bellies can help fix this too.

Thanks to @stuntcock for resolving the issue of the mask functionality required to use the chest layer properly with Thicker Ass and Legs. There wasn't occasion to take advantage of it with these shorts, unfortunately; the radial alignment problems and the small area of skin obscured by the clothing meant that I didn't have the option to use the chest layer at all. With more scripted masks customized for a particular outfit, I think more could be done, but that seems a bit excessive.

I've not searched extensively, but his two mods seem to be the only ones made for this kind of legs, but for B bigjerry 's
Thicker Ass Clothes, that haven't been added to the Resource manager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.