Setting up Thicker Ass & Legs automated mod (1 Viewer)

Yhurl

Potential Patron
So I got the .swf's from Patrice and the .mod that should automate the skin tone change from stuntcock, but since I never really worked with .mod's and .swf altering things in general and couldn't find any info (other than the same question on stuntcocks upload) I figured I ask here:

How do I set up the automatic skin tone change?
I do have a mod folder for the basic mod already and it works, only the automatic change wont work.
Edit: Using the sby loader ofc

Thanks in advance

sby

Content Creator
Coder
typically skin tone change is created by having multiple frames for the skin part, each frame representing a skin tone.
you either copy in some code to follow the skin tone selector, or if planning to use it with moreclothing, moreclothing can manage it using an option in the settings entry. i think i have come across maybe 2 mods that have made use of this, i think most handle it themselves.

+regskintones registers the mod to perform skin tone changes using the 4 kinds of skins. light, pale, tan, dark. essentially makes the mod change to frame 0,1,2, or 3. i don't expect a lot of mods to need this

Yhurl

Potential Patron
Didn't want to bother them, just wanted to make sure people that see this by accident know what I am talking about and who provided it :D

Thanks for the hustle sby, I'll probably just leave it on manual or directly implement it in certain characters mods then.
Thought there is an easy peasy method for it since stuntocks Upload says "It adds Loader scripting, so that changes to the Skin Tone and Tan settings (via the in-game GUI) are automatically reflected in the legs"

sby

Content Creator
Coder
my answer is generic on how it is done, i didn't look at any specific source file to see how it was achieved.
link to a specific source file if you want a more precise answer

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.