How do I conceal and then reveal Penis and balls in a mod? (1 Viewer)

Darth Vader

Content Creator
I'd like to start with the penis and balls concealed then reveal them automaticly during intro but I can't figure out how to make it work... Help please!

Darth Vader

Content Creator
I downloaded SDTDialogueActionsv4.09dev3.swf and have been tinkering with it and trying everything I can think of without success... Anyone know where I can find an SDT for dummy's book?

Darth Vader

Content Creator
I figured out the problem while reading Pim_gd's Triggers.txt... Since they were all capital letters I had caps lock on and was putting dashes where underscores should have been... Newbie mistake and, hopefully, some other newbie will read this and avoid it.

Thanks for your links though. They helped with my understanding and I learned a lot from reading them.

Darth

Pim_gd

Content Creator
If for some reason your dialogue doesn't work, you can also try running it through the DialogueChecker, it will try and tell you stuff like that it doesn't know what line "HIDE-PENIS" is referring to. Of course, this requires you have a relatively clean dialogue, or you'll get a lot of information that might not be related to your current issue.

Darth Vader

Content Creator
Thanks Pim_gd, I'll give it a try, but I'm having pretty good luck now that I've learned to pay attention to the details and realized that I need to take baby steps here...
A month ago I didn't know what a mod was and now I'm working on half a dozen, including modifying a vanilla one that I downloaded to work with MoreClothing and DialogueActions and I've got the girl doing a fairly realistic simulation of opening the guy's pants and pulling out his cock and balls...

You could probably do that in thirty seconds but for me it's an accomplishment.
Still having trouble getting her to remove her own clothing realistically though... Her arms keep flailing around when I try to change position...

Your posts have been most helpful and I've learned a lot from them but I still wish that someone would write a STD for dummy's book and dumb things down a bit more for people like me... The strings (I think that's what they're called) in Variables.text in DialogueActions make sense once I get one to work but it would be easier (for me at least) to see more examples of the actual lines used in mods... I've taken to reading a lot of the dialog in WeeWillie's bundle and comparing the way he used the variables to the instructions and that's how I've figured most of them out...

I'm saving what I learn in a text file and may be the one who ends up writing the 'For Dummy's' book, but it won't be soon and you can probably expect some pretty stupid questions from me in the future.

Respectfully

Darth

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.