Help with loader + characters.. (1 Viewer)

exnecross

Potential Patron
I've downloaded the loader from the mods section. I read the guide and did everything it asked. In the mod folder I created a character folder, named it after the character, put hair and nipples in it, updated the mod text file.

I cannot find the character anywhere to load. There is an "import mod" in "modding", but it will only allow me to load the hair (I cannot choose my character, there is no option for her, but it will let me load her hair). I can't change the nipple no matter what I do (using the pierced nipple mod from another thread).

How do I load my character? Even though I made the file and did everything, the guide says my characters name will appear on some list, there is no list with her name.

How can I get the nipples to work? The hair works fine but even though the hair is in a character file, I can only load it separately.

There's also a "mod manager" application but I don't even know where to start with it. As well as "mod folder" application that closes immediately after clicking it.

I've spent like 2 hours on this but am growing tired of trying to get this crap to work..

Edit: The guide says
"-Loading saved character:
Open the mod menu.
The character's names should appear on a list, starting with the one that's on the top of the Mods text file (not alphabetically).
Clicking the names will load the character and all its features."

By mod menu I assume it means the "modding" tab in the game because that's all I can find that would resemble a "mod menu", but there is no list to be found.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Create a folder called "Mods"
Inside that should be "Mods.txt" and character folders.
The "Mods" folder should be in the same folder as "SDT.swf" and "Loader.swf"
When adding new characters the "Mods.txt" file needs to be updated also.

Use the Mod Manager if you can't figure it out.
If you still need help, let me know.

Faceless

Content Creator
The loader menu is about 3/4 down on the right edge of the screen. If you move the mouse over it you'll see a white tab fade in. That's what you use to select characters. Or you could try cycling through the characters with the hotkeys.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 164

fuzzydude64

Potential Patron
Sorry to sound like a noob, but I can't see to find the thing amongst the many subsections. Might someone be kind enough to point me to where the MOD Loader is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.