Hello. Need help with sdt. and want the Ino Yamanaka Haircut if someone has it (1 Viewer)

Page

Potential Patron
Hello all, new guy here .So I installed sby pack and I cannot get Dialogue Actions to work. The buttons are not displaying. I put the files in Mods folder. I tried putting them in "$INIT$" too, I modified the "CharacterFolders.txt" in the "Loader5.45>Mods" and the "Mods.txt" in the "$INIT$" folder, nothing works, so if someone can help me, I would be gratefull. Also, since in sby pack ,the hair for Ino is not available, can someone atach the file here? I want Ino' hair from Naruto Shippuden , not the one from the classic Naruto. Thanks

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Moved the post to the SDT Help section.
If you want a new SDT mod, I strongly suggest you look at the linked threads. They give guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.
Tips for requesting clothing or outfit
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST
Reference Shot Guide

After you read the guidance, post a NEW request in the SDT request section
Link->SDT Requests
Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Page

Potential Patron
If you want a new SDT mod, I strongly suggest you look at the linked threads. They give guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.
Reference Shot Guide

Link->SDT Requests
Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Thank you very much. I did not want to request it to be done, was just wondering if someone has it and can post it :D

Page

Potential Patron
Reference Shot Guide

Link->SDT Requests
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Nvm, seems I could change the hair from the customization tab, I am retarded...
Still need help making Dialogue Actions v4.08 work tho :)

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Just having the dialogueactions mod doesn't create any buttons, or in fact do anything visible at all. You need a dialog that makes use of DA and the buttons. Check out the Dialogue forum or the dialogue tag for a wide selection of dialogues. Most of them will let you know in the description if they have buttons or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.