CWF: Double Date The Black and White Petals Vs The Beautiful Pair (1 Viewer)

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
‘Mmmmm… this is good, Sakura.’ Ino Yamanaka remarked as she spooned mango pudding into her mouth. ‘Your cooking is not as good as mine but your puddings have improved.’

Sakura Haruno smiled. ‘Thanks so much for the compliment Ino. And my cooking is better than yours.’

Korra shook her head. ‘Can’t you two stop bickering and let us have a nice and quiet dinner for once?’

‘That’s rich coming from you.’ Asami snorted as she sipped her tea. ‘You were always causing a ruckus during dinner time.’

Korra grinned ruefully. ‘What can I say? I can be a party animal sometimes.’

They all laughed good-naturally. Two months ago Korra and Sakura had broken up with Asami and Ino respectively when they began officially together, leaving the latters bitter and angry. Then one week ago they all met again, in the ring in a tag team match. After the Black and White Petals defeated the Beautiful Pair, Sakura and Korra apologetically offer Asami and Ino dinner to make up for the break-ups and their defeats.

Three days after defeating them in the tag team match, Sakura and Korra were true to their words. They invited Asami and Ino to their new home, they bought using the money they had earned from their winnings, and cooked dinner for them: Korra cooking a meaty main course of the Southern Water Tribe while Sakura prepared a modernized Japanese dessert. The dinner was a great success with them finishing off their desserts or ending the meal with tea or Southern Water Tribe’s beer.

Asami looked wistfully at the golden rings around Korra and Sakura’s fourth fingers. ‘I see you two had made it official. So when will the big day be?’

Sakura blushed while Korra beamed. ‘After the wrestling season ends. We thought we have our honeymoon in my place or in Konoha. We haven’t… Settle it yet.’

Sakura nodded. ‘It will be a private wedding. Just friends we know and just a priest to marry us off.’ Then she smiled at Ino and Asami. ‘Maybe you two can be our bridesmaids.’

‘That’s lovely!’ Ino beamed as she hugged Asami’s arm. ‘Right babe.’

Asami shook away her past and smiled for her ex and her new fiancé. ‘We will be honoured. Especially knowing you two for a long time now. It will be unforgiving if we don’t be your bridesmaids.’

Korra grinned. ‘That’s good to hear. Then Sakura and I can return the favour by becoming your bridesmaids. So when will you two officially hook up?’

Both of them blushed. ‘Erm… We’re just taking it slowly for now.’ Ino managed to say.

‘Yeah…’ Asami pushed a strand of hair from her face. ‘What she said.’

A long silence reigned over the table. Korra coughed to break the silence. ‘Man that was some meal! Want to do something to help us digest our food?’

Ino and Asami smiled together, a mischievous looks on their faces. ‘There’s something we can do.’ Asami answered slowly.

Ino did not bother with subtlety. ‘Yeah! It’s payback time bitches!’

Ino reached out and grabbed Sakura by the hair, slamming her face into a pudding. The pink-haired woman screamed in surprise, pulling her face out from the pudding. She glared at her ex with pudding dripping down her face.

‘Oh you blonde bitch! You ruined my pudding!’

Sakura returned the favour by grabbing Ino’s head and slamming her face into another pudding. Ino screamed as she too pulled her face away from the pudding, grabbing Sakura by the hair and pushed her away from the table, punching her twice in the stomach. Sakura grunted and kneed Ino in the stomach and right hooking her in the face.

Korra jumped to her feet, trying to stop the fight. ‘That’s not what I meant! I was thinking of…’

Korra squealed when Asami dumped a keg of beer all over her, soaking her in the alcohol. She snarled and grabbed another keg, splashing the beer all over Asami and drenching her clothes. Asami gasped and snarled as she and Korra ripped off their clothes, standing nude in the dining room: biceps and six-packs featuring on their toned bodies.

‘Oh it’s on now! Let’s rumble!’ Korra shouted.

‘I’m so going to kick your butt now!’ Asami said.

Quick as a snake, Asami grabbed hold of Korra’s arm and threw her onto the table: sending greasy plates onto the floor. Korra grunted as she found Asami on top of her, punching her in the face. She blocked a punch and reached out, grabbing Asami by the head and slamming her face into the table.

Ino stumbled backwards at Sakura’s punch but reached out to ripped off Sakura’s clothes, the pink-haired woman doing the same to her. Nude like their partners, with their biceps and six-packs displayed on their white toned bodies,
Sakura and Ino began to grapple each other: pushing back and forth in the room.

Sakura then wrapped her arm around Ino’s head and pushed her down, crushing her head in a headlock. After weakening her a bit, she ran forward and leapt into the air to bulldog Ino into the floor. So great was her surprise when Ino wrapped her arms around Sakura’s waist and lifted her into the air. With a roar, the blonde woman slammed Sakura’s crotch onto her knee in an atomic bomb.

Asami groaned and Korra grabbed a bowl of gravy, pouring it all over Asami. Asami gasped as she felt the hot, thick sauce coating her hair. She grabbed a drumstick and slammed it into Korra’s face, sending her onto her back. With a snarl, she shoved the drumstick into Korra’s vagina: rubbing the meat inside and out of Korra’s hairy vagina.

‘You crossed the line Korra!’ Asami screamed. ‘No touching the hair!’

Both Sakura and Korra screamed in pain and arousal as Sakura rolled off Ino’s knee while Korra felt the drumstick sliding deeper into her vagina. Sakura held her sore vagina as Ino grabbed the last bowl of pudding. She slammed it into Sakura’s face, smearing it all over her.

‘You like that bitch?’ Ino shouted. ‘I hope you like the taste of your own pudding than…’

Ino stopped when Sakura shoved her fingers into Ino’s hairy vagina, her fingers venturing deeply into her vagina. Ino tried to back away but Sakura know where to hit her, her fingers poking her sensitive spots. Ino tried to pull Sakura’s out from her vagina but was too late, orgasming all over Sakura’s fingers and onto the floor.

Korra moaned and gasped as Asami continued to assault her vagina with the drumstick, the meat rubbing into her G-spot. Korra gasped loudly as she orgasmed all over the drumstick but managed to summon enough strength to right hooked Asami in the face.

Asami screamed as she landed on her face, rubbing her face. Korra pulled the drumstick out from her vagina, tearing off the cum-covered meat from the bone with her teeth. She chewed and savoured the taste in her mouth before shoving the drumstick into Asami’s hairy vagina.

‘Mmmmm… Thanks for the reminder Asami.’ Korra teased as she rubbed the drumstick inside and out of Asami’s vagina. ‘I should had added my “special” sauce to tonight’s meal.’

Asami could only moaned as he drumstick touched her sensitive spot, arousing her greatly. She slammed her palms onto the table before gasping loudly, orgasming all over the meat. She moaned as Korra pulled the drumstick out from her wet vagina, eating the rest of the meat. She then planted a foot onto Asami’s chest and pushed her back across the table.

Sensing what was happening on the table, Sakura pulled her fingers out from Ino’s exploding vagina and moved away the same time Asami collided into the blonde. The Beautiful Pair screamed as they landed in a pile, groaning with cum spilling out from their hairy vaginas and covered in sweat and foodstuffs.

Korra slid off the table as Sakura pulled both Asami and Ino onto their feet. She grinned and pushed Asami towards Korra who punched her in the face and kneed her in the stomach. Sakura yanked Ino’s ponytail back and punched her twice in the stomach and then in her wet vagina.

Both Ino and Asami grunted at the attacks before being Irish whipped into each other. They screamed in pain when they clashed into one another, falling onto their backs. Sakura and Korra then slammed their elbows into their breasts before lying on top of them, pinning them down.

‘1… 2…’

They gasped in surprise when Ino and Asami kicked out, breathing heavily. Sakura and Korra growled as they pulled the Beautiful Pair up onto their feet. They turned them upside down and licked their hairy vaginas cleaned as they prepared to pile drive them into the floor. Before they could execute the moves, they gasped when Asami and Ino’s legs clamped onto their heads.

Without a moment pause, the Beautiful Pair lifted Korra and Sakura off their feet and slammed them headfirst into the floor in Hurricanas. Both Korra and Sakura screamed in shock as the Beautiful Pair, instead of pinning their opponents, revered their sittings. Holding onto their legs tightly, Ino and Asami began licking and sucking on Sakura and Korra’s wet and hairy vaginas.

Sakura and Korra moaned into their former lovers’ bottoms as the Beautiful Pair pushed their tongues deep into Korra and Sakura’s vaginas, their tongues invading their insides. Sakura and Korra tried to push them off but they were too late. They moaned in unison as cum flowed out from their vaginas, Ino and Asami licking some of them and swallowing them.

After they had their fill and still holding onto Korra and Sakura’s legs, Asami and Ino stood up while licking cum off their lips. They grinned when they spotted two bowls half-full with pudding. They lifted both Sakura and Korra up into the air and slammed their faces into the puddings, the Black and White Petals’ faces covered in pudding.

As Korra and Sakura groaned in the pudding, Asami and Ino let go of their legs and kissed deeply. Then pulling their former lovers up onto their feet, standing them up back-to-back: a few feet away from each other. Asami and Ino walked away from them before facing them. Then at a nod, they ran towards Korra and Sakura, leaping into the air and shouting their new move.

‘Kitty Squash!’

Sakura and Korra screamed into Ino and Asami’s hairy vaginas and were slammed into the floor. The Black and White Petals could only weakly licked the Beautiful Pairs’ hairy vagina as Asami and Ino kissed each other on the lips again, pinning Sakura and Korra in the face-sits.

‘1… 2… 3!’

Asami and Ino smiled as they stood up, hugging and kissing deeply with their white toned bodies rubbing into each other. Korra and Sakura groaned as they orgasmed onto the floor, breathing heavily. Asami grinned and walked towards the dinner table, grabbing a bowl of strawberry sauce. She scooped her hand into it and began rubbing the sauce onto her hairy vagina. Ino giggled and did the same to her own crotch. With their vaginas covered in strawberry sauce, Ino and Asami sat back onto Sakura and Korra’s faces: bouncing on them.

‘For giving us such a lovely meal.’ Asami smiled as she rubbed her wet vagina into Korra’s face. ‘This is our dessert for you two.’

‘Eat up Sakura.’ Ino giggled. ‘I’m sure my cunt taste better than your pudding.’

Korra and Sakura moaned as they began licking and sucking on the Beautiful Pair’s vaginas, licking the strawberry sauce off it. Asami and Ino held their heads as their vaginas were being licked, quickly reaching their climax. The Beautiful Pair screamed lewdly as they orgasmed all over Korra and Sakura’s faces, coating their faces with cum and mouths filled with thick cum.

Asami and Ino remained on top of their former lovers’ faces, moaning as they allowed Korra and Sakura to lick their vaginas cleaned. When they were done, Asami and Ino fell next to them: Asami pulling Korra into sitting position and kissing her on the lips while Ino rolled on top of Sakura and made out with her.

‘Wow Asami….’ Korra muttered as she and Asami locked lips. ‘You two have gotten stronger since our last encounter.’

‘And I do admit Ino-pig.’ Sakura smiled, teasing Ino with the name she used on her when they were younger. ‘Your pussy is better than my pudding.’

Ino smirked and licked Sakura’s face, cumming a bit on her. ‘Told you. Maybe we should move in so we can have more fun like this everyday.’

‘Doubt it.’ Asami snorted, stroking Korra’s hair. ‘We will be arguing about personal spaces and sense of style on a daily basis. Right Korra?’

Korra chuckled as she flicked Asami’s nipple, making her yelped. ‘Like cats and dogs.’

Asami smiled ruefully as she massaged her nipple. She glanced at the table with the plates all over the place. ‘Oh my, we made quite a mess. Maybe we should clean up before heading for bed.’

Korra smirked and pushed Asami onto her back, kissing her as grinded her hairy vagina into hers. ‘It’s fine. We can clean up tomorrow.’ She looked up at Sakura and Ino. ‘Mind if I make out with my ex you two?’

Sakura and Ino giggled, pressing their nipples into each other. ‘Too late to be asking that eh Korra?’ Sakura teased. ‘You know I belong to you now. Go wild. I planned to do the same with Ino here.’

Korra grinned and kissed Asami deeply on the lips, grinding harder onto her crotch. Sakura and Ino moaned into each other mouths as they pressed their pink nipples into each other and began grinding their vaginas into each other. It was not long before all of them orgasmed for the last time before falling asleep on the couch, snuggling closely to each other and smiling in their sleeps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.