Harry Potter Characters? (1 Viewer)

fc_guy12

Potential Patron
Does anyone know where Harry Potter characters can be found?
I haven't seen many and would love to see mods for Luna, Hermione, and Tonks.

I have little idea what is involved in making mods like that but i can't be the only one who would like to see those characters

f93

Casual Client
There are 2 Hermione hairs and a Ginny one in the archive. As for the others, I've never seen them anywhere. I know there's also a "Malfoy captures Hermione" dialogue somewhere, which I've considered doing a remake of, which has a decent character code for a vanilla Hermione (using the long Nami hair colored brown).
EDIT: Found the thread

If you want to request a hair, provide multiple reference shots of what it should look like. SDT is side-on, so profile shots tend to be the best. There are better explanations in the stickied
Requesting Rules and Reference Shot Guide threads.

fc_guy12

Potential Patron
Thanks for the tips

I invested some time in piecing together some characters from Harry potter that i'll post when i figure ouit how to get them updoaded

fc_guy12

Potential Patron
Here's screenshots of the characters I pieced together using various downloaded mods, if anyone is interested

Again, I'll upload them when i figure out how

Attachments

• Ginny.png
    Ginny.png
    204.4 KB · Views: 2,649
  • Hermione1.png
    Hermione1.png
    223.8 KB · Views: 2,895
  • Hermione2.png
    Hermione2.png
    195 KB · Views: 2,918
  • LavenderBrown.png
    LavenderBrown.png
    183.4 KB · Views: 2,287
  • Luna.png
    Luna.png
    173.6 KB · Views: 2,545

fc_guy12

Potential Patron
Alright, i'll post the codes along with the hairs i used.
I don't know from who i downloaded them, so i apologize for not linking to them. Full credit for the hair goes to whoever made them.
Full credit also goes to the person who made the .swf mod i'm posting to go with Luna; the big eyes one i used for her character.

I don'y know if anyone cares, but when putting the characters together i tried to take into account specific aspects their characters. Lavender Brown has lots of makeup on and a big rack; Hermione has the brown hair and eyes along with a very slight faded tan from her summer vacation; Ginny has brown eyes and what i believe is hair based on the actress that played her, a tan that she might have from playing quidditch, and a not that substantial rack; Luna Lovegood has big/wide grey eyes, long blonde hair down her back, and what i could do as far as radish earrings go.

Specific dialogue names i use for the characters are:
Luna: "Neville"
Lavender Brown: "Ronniekins" or "Won-Won" (Ron's nicknames in the books)
Ginny: "Harry" or "Draco"
Hermione: "Harry"

I'll probably put together a Cho Chang at some point as well.

Anyways, sorry, i'll stop talking people's ears off - I rather live and breathe Harry Potter.

Attachments

• LavenderBrown Hair.png
    LavenderBrown Hair.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,830
  • Hermione2 Hair.png
    Hermione2 Hair.png
    590.4 KB · Views: 3,168
  • Hermione1 Hair.png
    Hermione1 Hair.png
    332.7 KB · Views: 2,737
  • Ginny Hair.png
    Ginny Hair.png
    223.6 KB · Views: 2,139
Luna Code.txt
893 bytes · Views: 1,023

LavenderBrown Code.txt
897 bytes · Views: 590

Hermione2 Code.txt
1.1 KB · Views: 1,394

Hermione1 Code.txt
851 bytes · Views: 1,324

Ginny Code.txt
1.2 KB · Views: 946

BigEyes.swf
464 bytes · Views: 4,135

f93

Casual Client
NarevKenoki said:
where are the previous hairs? I can't seem to find the Luna Lovegood hair...
There has never been a seperate Luna hair. The one in that screenshot is a recolor of the vanilla Nami hair, so just load the provided charcode to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.