• Synonymous - Halloween Girl

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Shadow5000 - Tiger Costume

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clayman8

Content Creator
As of the early 26th of the 10th of the year 2013 @ 03.59 Im adding finishing touches to my 2nd outfit,so i'll post that in the next 30-min tops :)

EDIT @ 4.38-> Guess What?

;)
And as Damian Sandow would say...

YOU'RE...
WELCOME!
*cartwheels away*

Attachments

Demon Girl.swf
28.8 KB · Views: 7,192

sclover13

Content Creator
So, I wound up just going to halloween parties all week and didn't work on the costume at all. I had big plans for it, but sadly got too busy.

I may update it if I have time, but for now this is it:
pumpkintits.png

Pumpkin Tits: [attachurl=1]
Only Tits: [attachurl=2]

SD Chan with pumpkins painted on to her tits. I also included a version without the Witch accessories. Tit size is adjustable.

I had a great vision for this when I started but lacked time, if I find any before the 31st I'll include the background and other accessories I wanted to make.

Attachments

Pumpkin Tits.swf
28.3 KB · Views: 1,208

Pumpkin Tits - Only Tits.swf
24.9 KB · Views: 779

f93

Casual Client
Whilst the entries all look decent (Demon Girl looks very nice, Pumpkin Tits works well with larger breasts), only the Mummy Girl (well, if we're discounting Dante's witch example) looks like something that could conceivably be a costume someone wears on Halloween (with a skin-tone bikini underneath, maybe). Don't get me wrong, these mods are nice, it's just that thematically speaking that one is ahead of the others.
I've just never seen anyone wear a Halloween costume which is literally pumpkins painted on their breasts.

Clayman8

Content Creator
Well technically the pumpkin tits could be a nice idea,add in a pot of paint near her legs with a paintbrush and actually paint the outfit onto her (with paint streaking down her legs and body) :D
I think that could look awesome!

However,i agree. The contest was more oriented towards a Halloween -outfit- and i pretty much went up as a full monster suit :S I havent actually thought of that issue... Good point,will take that in account next time

Clayman8

Content Creator
Shadow5000 said:
Dante said:
Today is the final day for entries. 13 hours left
Shit, I have to do the final touches fast. Well, I have about 4 hours to do so today, so no rush.(except I am)

As the Germans would say:
LOSS LOSS LOSS!

Im curious as to what you're planning,we've got a good coverage of characters now and im really hoping you went with something we already didnt do

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Clayman8 said:
Shadow5000 said:
Dante said:
Today is the final day for entries. 13 hours left
Shit, I have to do the final touches fast. Well, I have about 4 hours to do so today, so no rush.(except I am)

As the Germans would say:
LOSS LOSS LOSS!

Im curious as to what you're planning,we've got a good coverage of characters now and im really hoping you went with something we already didnt do

It's a tiger, so I don't think it's on there. Got about an hour left before I finish. Also, los los los. Ich habe eine schleckt cpu das ist eine hundin. Aber zie geben ein mod in 1 hr.

I think that's the correct translation. My German's a little rusty. Also, I didn't really plan the mod. I just drew it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.