• Synonymous - Halloween Girl

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Shadow5000 - Tiger Costume

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Didn't really give much thought into it, it just sprang into my head as I was drawing, but here it is:

Halloween_finished.png

[attachurl=1]

I made it, didn't I? I wanted to do the face, but I wasn't really sure to release it, due to me screwing with the whiskers. I thought the body alone was good, so hope you like it. P.S. I will release a head for it, but it obviously won't be in the contest. :P

Attachments

Halloween costume.swf
15.4 KB · Views: 649

the bluffalo

Potential Patron
Bluey said:
You made it! It has to be SD Chan, so the head doesn't even matter. :)

im sorry, but this is all i could picture when i saw it

(made in 2 seconds in paint, didnt feel like actually trying to make it look more professional lol)

Attachments

• lol.png
    lol.png
    160.9 KB · Views: 246

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
I just like how every other entry is related to Halloween, like it has Halloween in it's name or is closely associated with Halloween, while mine is a tiger.

Synonymous

Content Creator
Dante use these links so people can find the costumes easier

oats - http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4527.msg67810#msg67810

synon - http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4527.msg67808#msg67808

rusty - http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4527.msg67620#msg67620

sclover - http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4527.msg67595#msg67595

clayman (mummy) - http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4527.msg67113#msg67113

clayman (demon) - http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4527.msg67562#msg67562

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Hmmmm, Lets see...
Tiger. Nope. How is that halloween? ... Although I suppose it's just one massive costume party now.

Synon's...
Ooh, I like this one, with all the candy stuffed down her leggings. The top is a bit meh though (the orange standard bra feels like a missed opportunity for a corset with built in [optional] bra/"cup"holder)

Countess dracula - This one looks simpler, but yet it looks really good. Not sure which version I prefer.

Pumpkin tits
wat - can we call her eight-eyes now? Seems overly specific.

Mummy girl - Looks good, not sure if valid for halloween but that looks real good.

Demon girl - The wings are kind of a let down for me. They're tiny. And I'm no longer recognizing sdchan here (as per contest rules)

Cute Little Witch - Yup, that's Dante quality.

I'm gonna vote for the countess as whilst I do think Dante's is the most detailed one there's something in that simplicity that I like. Maybe because it looks like a real halloween costume - quickly fabricated, but still taking care of all the details that are needed for a good costume.

Clayman8

Content Creator
Went for the Dracula alpha model,really dig that dress personally :D
Any chance i could get a hold of the .swf non-published file to refine it a bit? I'd like to make it a bit more ornate if ye don't mind?

Rusty66

Content Creator
Dangit. My Super Sexy Option is gonna be to me what the Green Party is to the Democrats.

But if I were to vote, non-partisanly of course, I think I'd go with the Mummy girl. She looks froggin' hot in my eyes.

Btw, does anyone else read my comments and hear Dale Gribble's voice in their head? Should I be concerned?................Do you think it's some sort of big brother brain chip maybe?.......Cuz that's the only POSSIBLE explanation I can think of. It's those goddamn democrats tryin' to screw with the Texas man's way of thinkin' again. Ahhh! Everyone sounds like Dale now. aHHHHH! AHHHHH!

Rusty66

Content Creator
Clayman8 said:
Any chance i could get a hold of the .swf non-published file to refine it a bit? I'd like to make it a bit more ornate if ye don't mind?

Of course you can, Clayman. I try to be as transparent as that black fella posing as president on that CNN show that's on from time to time. All I ask is that you reference me in any post with it; credit earned is credit deserved. It might be a couple days though. I'm at my beach house in Phoenix and won't be near my mod station until I return to my valley home in Florida.

Clayman8

Content Creator
Rusty Shackleford said:
Clayman8 said:

Of course you can, Clayman. I try to be as transparent as that black fella posing as president on that CNN show that's on from time to time. All I ask is that you reference me in any post with it; credit earned is credit deserved. It might be a couple days though. I'm at my beach house in Phoenix and won't be near my mod station until I return to my valley home in Florida.

No worries,mate ;)
I wont be modding for the next few days either,got some live costumes to do for tomorrow's Halloween party so i'll need the time to finish that(as well as you know...that actual boring daily job thing).
PM me a D/L link or something of the work file,credit is always mentioned from me otherwise its just stealing :)

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Nope. Wrong.

I knew he was going to win, simple as that. The moment I layed my eyes on that beautiful mummy girl, I just KNEW he was going to win...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.