Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Shadow5000 - Tiger Costume

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Halloween Costume Contest

The rules are simple Starting on the 16th of October you create and post your Halloween costume for the default SD Chan character. On the 28th a poll will be started and the masses will vote, and on the 31st the winner will be chosen at midnight.​

REGULATIONS

1) Must be an original piece either Vanilla or Loader
2) Must be made for the default SD Chan character. Long hair or Short hair as long as it's still Chan.
3) Must be Halloween related, vampires, witches, mummies, etc. A trick or treat bag couldn't hurt.
4) Must be posted in this thread. I'll move them to this post as they are entered.
5) There is NO limit to how many costumes you can make. Make as many as you like, but the people are the judges.​
6) You may dye her hair.

cartoon-witches-for-adults-20.jpg

The Prize
Custom T-Shirt
Project4.png

Happy Halloween
and
May the best modder win

Halloween Costumes

Shadow5000

Synonymous

Rusty Shackleford
Countess Dracula
Vampire_SS.png

VAMPIRE SS
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4527.80;topicseen

Countess Dracula Super Sexy Option
Vampire_with_Super_Sexy_Option_SS.png

VAMPIRE SUPER SEXY OPTION
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4527.80;topicseen

SCLover

Clayman8

Dante
Cute Little Witch
screenshot0001.png

CUTE LITTLE WITCH COSTUME
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/4564915c38/

slip

Potential Patron
Stellar idea, thought id login to post my adulation. btw im assuming this was all your idea... keepin it funky freshuhh

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Yep, and since it was my idea, I will not be entering the contest myself. I will however be releasing a Halloween costume mod. A cute little witch ;D

Clayman8

Content Creator
So does it have to be any outfit or preferably a Halloween themed outfit?
A small list off the top of my head (for everyone really but myself as well):
-Ghost (i was planning to do this anyway so might as well give it a shot)
-Vampire
-Zombie
-Witch
-Demon girl
-Monster girl (Franken-monster as well i guess?)
-Mummy
-Were-girl (could be cute as long as it doesnt turn it the anime furry girl type)

Meh,classic list but maybe it'll drop an idea for everyone. I'll see if i can do anything though :D I've been swamped lately after finally finding a job as well as my apprenticeship so im juggling with lots of things atm,haven't had time to update sadly :(

Great idea Dante,this should keep the SDT crowd moving :D

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Love the theme for everything except the possibility of monster girls (in the respect that they are meant to be scary or dark in design). I sure hope to see some sort of beatified versions of classic Halloween scares, though I won't get my hopes up, seeing as Halloween is just screaming for chaos (literally and metaphorically).

What's worse is that my B-day is a mere 11 days before Halloween, so I don't get much peace before a bunch of kids egg my house or a band of drunks tailgating. Only plus side to Halloween is I have an excuse to don my tunic and hone my (rubbish) skills as a swordsman.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
@Clayman: Yes it has to be a Halloween themed outfit. Nice list, we might even get a "Trick or Treat" Dialouge out of it, if we're lucky.

Clayman8

Content Creator
Dante said:
@Clayman: Yes it has to be a Halloween themed outfit. Nice list, we might even get a "Trick or Treat" Dialouge out of it, if we're lucky.

oooohhhhh yiiisssss
mutha
fuckin'
dialogues!

Thats a great idea to add the costumes as well! Writing a dialogue is decently easy as well,so its cool to have a fully-drawn out character with a dialogue,bg etc.
Still need to choose what type of character i want to do though :S

sclover13

Content Creator
Haha, I like the idea!! Ill mod one for this! (Or could I just submit my Kerrigan... She's pretty effin scary jk :P )

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
@SCLover: It has to be for the SD Chan character, and Halloween related 8).

Funny thing, I've actually recieved 5 karma in a row just for this idea alone. This is a first, lol ;D

sclover13

Content Creator
too fast! I havent even started to think about what I'd do... You need to make another import Dante. Just to play fair. :P

Clayman8

Content Creator
By the Nine Circles...Dante,seriously why do we even bother.
You just cleaved the competition in two with that witch ;)
I havent even decided either and BAM you're done already...

f93

Casual Client
His Witch isn't one of the entries (although it is a very nice costume). You don't have to beat Dante's modding skills to win, and it'd be nice to have lots of different costumes anyway.

Anyway, I'm trying to write a Halloween dialogue for a prompt that Dante posted in chat.

Edit: Aaaaaand it's done. It's called SD-Chan's Halloween, and it's in my thread.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Lol, I told you guys that I wasn't entering my own constest, and that costume has be unfinished for a very long time. It's been in my W.I.P. folder since BEFORE I learned how to curve lines.

Clayman8

Content Creator
i know it aint in the contest but damn mate,its impressive.

Time to try something original now for myself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.