Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Shadow5000 - Tiger Costume

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clayman8

Content Creator
Well this is awkward...

Thanks to all who voted,i really didnt expect her to work so well :P I'll try to one-up the game next time i release something.

Synonymous

Content Creator
Last place lol

kona1.gif

I'm sure everyone enjoyed creating and using these costumes
The competition livened up the forums a bit

sclover13

Content Creator
Congrats Clayman! ;D 8)

haha, im surprised for the whole hour i put into mine that it actually got as many votes as it did. I don't know... with the community in it's current state, im just a whole lot less inspired to mod these days.

Also, im going to busy following up on the numbers I got from the halloween parties this year. Real girls before virtual girls, right. ;)

Bluey5

Potential Patron
There's still people who like your stuff SClover...it's not like the community needs to be bustling with thousands of active people...right?

sclover13

Content Creator
Bluey said:
There's still people who like your stuff SClover...it's not like the community needs to be bustling with thousands of active people...right?
That's not exactly what I mean.

When I first started modding there were a lot more people here. This place has cleared out quite a bit, and most of the people I used to mod along aside all are gone except really Dante.

You'll are lucky he's one of the few who stuck around though; he's a one-man mod-machine. ;)

Dyxid

Potential Patron
I know I'm sticking around.

Even when it comes to hairs/codes & mods that I have no personal interest in, it's still neat to see the stuff that some folks come up with for creativity or comedy's sake.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Congrats to Clay!

And thanks to all who contributed! (scl & synon, good to see you!)

I agree, it did liven up the forums up a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.