• Synonymous - Halloween Girl

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Shadow5000 - Tiger Costume

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Uh, there were some problems with work this weekend, so I'm probably not going to be able to submit anything. :( BUT, there is a chance I might make one though.

Edit: I actually will be able to make a submission, but it'll be cutting it close.

Clayman8

Content Creator
So...anyone?
<_<

>_>

i feel so alone :(

C'mon guys,even a costume mash up or some basic pieces will do fine.

Blazer

Vivacious Visitor
Would be pretty sick could if we could have some sort of SDT Halloween Challenge for the non-modders.

Synonymous

Content Creator
Clayman8 said:
So...anyone?
<_<

>_>

i feel so alone :(

C'mon guys,even a costume mash up or some basic pieces will do fine.
amp2.jpg

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Is clayman's done? It looks awesome, you should add it.

Is this a voting thing, or do you decide who wins Dante?

f93

Casual Client
Shadow5000 said:
Blazer said:
Would be pretty sick could if we could have some sort of SDT Halloween Challenge for the non-modders.
Yes, but what would they do?
It really depends on whether you count Dialogues as mods. If you don't, there's not really much a non-modder can contribute without being classed as a modder in some way.
You could try to make Halloween-themed screenshots for the screenshots thread, I guess.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
I'm still waitng on the entries. When they tell me they are ready I'll post the Screens and Links in the OP.

On the 28th a poll will be started and run till midnight on the 31st. You guys decide the winner, I have nothing to do with it, except the prize 8)

Clayman8

Content Creator
Should i try to make a second one?
I think i might,but time is a bit short now (unless i take my laptop with me at work tonight,which should be do-able actually)
I'll give it a shot,will post later tonight/tomorrow to say whether or not i can finish it by the 26th :)

Clayman8

Content Creator
Dante said:
It's on you, just make sure to post the link here or send it to me, so I can post it in the OP when it's ready ;)
will do post here,i started a quick costume which is mainly simple additions to a naked Chan. Should be done quickly if i work on it a bit more tonight as well as tomorrow. Im in Europe,its the early 25th here @ 00.16 time.
So yeah,saturday early morning is more or less my last submission date :S Should be able to get it done i guess,wish me luck

f93

Casual Client
Faceless said:
Hey, there's an idea. Make a disembodied head that doesn't rely on position glitches.
Bonus points: Make a Dullahan by having a disembodied head held by a suit of armor.
That probably wouldn't count as a costume, though.

Faceless

Content Creator
f93 said:
Bonus points: Make a Dullahan by having a disembodied head held by a suit of armor.
That probably wouldn't count as a costume, though.
A quick test suggests that this isn't actually possible through the vanilla template, unfortunately. The hip and thigh glares remain, as do her cleavage line and left forearm (but not the right forearm? WTF). It'd have to be a loader mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.