• Synonymous - Halloween Girl

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Shadow5000 - Tiger Costume

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sclover13

Content Creator
I should've clarified... I knew Dante's witch was NOT in the comp. I'm just saying as a benchmark peice Dante should make one more along all of us! 8) ;D

EDIT: Sorry written on iphone so I didnt proof. I meant to say NOT in the comp.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
SClover said:
I knew Dante's witch was in the comp.

NOT in the competition, I'm not sending the prize to myself ;). I started this to promote a little friendly competition amoung the community, and get a few new mods made for Halloween ;D.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

sclover13

Content Creator
Dante said:
SClover said:
I knew Dante's witch was in the comp.

NOT in the competition, I'm not sending the prize to myself ;). I started this to promote a little friendly competition amoung the community, and get a few new mods made for Halloween ;D.
Sorry man, I meant NOT in the comp. And really its just a hype comment to make you make another Halloween mod.

EDIT: Also, I just got the chance to play around with your witch mod... awesome work! Quite a quality piece!

kysadhuras79

Potential Patron
"Because its supposed to be an original mod, not a golem made up of pre-existing mods."

I used many swf files for it.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Like they said kysadhuras79, it's supposed to be an original mod drawn by you, not a bunch of pre-existing mods. Those are a bunch of mine that have been gollumized. I am curious as to where you got the stocking though.

Imperator

Potential Patron
Dante said:
Like they said kysadhuras79, it's supposed to be an original mod drawn by you, not a bunch of pre-existing mods. Those are a bunch of mine that have been gollumized. I am curious as to where you got the stocking though.
I have those fishnet stockings too but I can't remember who made them. Not sure but I might have found them in the Archives.

I can upload them here if you want (although I won't be able to credit the artist for his work).

kysadhuras79

Potential Patron
"Like they said kysadhuras79, it's supposed to be an original mod drawn by you, not a bunch of pre-existing mods. Those are a bunch of mine that have been gollumized. I am curious as to where you got the stocking though."

Ah, ok. I missunderstood the rules, im sorry...

danx12

Potential Patron
kysadhuras79 said:
"Like they said kysadhuras79, it's supposed to be an original mod drawn by you, not a bunch of pre-existing mods. Those are a bunch of mine that have been gollumized. I am curious as to where you got the stocking though."

For what it's worth i still think the costume looked great. Might want to finish it anyways if you like for kicks.

sclover13

Content Creator
danx12 said:
kysadhuras79 said:

For what it's worth i still think the costume looked great. Might want to finish it anyways if you like for kicks.
The amount of information that has been misunderstood in this thread is turning comical. ::) ;D

He never made a costume for import. The best he could do is tell you what mods he used if you ever wanted to recreate it, or send you a saved character list along with an explanation of his file hierarchy. :P

Also @Dante:
Is there a limit to the number of entries? I've got two costumes in the works but I can't decide which one I like better.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Submit both!

Also, here's an idea so ALL could compete:

There could be TWO categories: Best Original and Best Mash-Up.

The best original gets the shirt plus some karma and the best "Monster Mash" gets just Karma?

sclover13

Content Creator
zzaapp002 said:
Submit both!

Also, here's an idea so ALL could compete:

There could be TWO categories: Best Original and Best Mash-Up.

The best original gets the shirt plus some karma and the best "Monster Mash" gets just Karma?
Zapp, it would be no contest. Everyone knows your the most talented Mash-up artist around these parts. ;D :P

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
@SCLover: No limit to entries. Post as many as you like. It's still up to the people who wins.

@Zap: Would if I had any control over Karma, but as it stands I could only offer one point.

@dnax12: That would be my, Aku Ikra Dress, Blair Hat & Armwear, Wednsday's Shoes, and ?'s Stockings. All mashed together using Gollums seperation tool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.