Good Ryona Animes? (1 Viewer)

Guy2346

Potential Patron
So I'm new to ryonani. I'm still trying to figure this stuff out. :3 Anyways, what are some good ryona Animes/Games you guys have found? I've found a few, such as Queens Gate, Highschool DXD, Fate/Stay series, and etc. I recently got into a series named Dakara Boku Dekinai. ??? # 72 ??? Ryona - YouTube So feel free to post some Animes or games you have found. Video links would be appreciated, thanks, and I'm happy to join the ryona community! It's a small one!

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I've divided the list by ryona and gyaku ryona animes; some contains both so I put them where I think they have more of.

Ryona

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (Horror anime, the first season (this one) is very gore-heavy; the male protagonist is also sometimes the victim; if you want to make sense of the story you have to watch the second season, too)

Witchblade (Women/girls turn into superhumans with "armor" that either doesn't cover certain areas or looks like a skin-tight suit and battle it out; also one of the few animes that does not only shows off their protagonists' bosoms but also their asses)

Freezing (High-school romance in a world you could describe as females being warriors/tanks and males being wizards/priests; expect a lot of bitch fights. Properly THE ryona anime but it somehow left me bored)

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls (I was hyped for this anime by this but apparently master samurais fight by shooting projectiles with their blades or turning into energy balls and bump into each other instead of fighting in melee range... found it extremely boring but may you guys thing otherwise)

Gyaku Ryona

Basilisk (Ninja anime; some females have some cool abilities, like sucking blood through skin contact or emitting poison when sexually aroused; I quite enjoyed watching them doing so; not sure how much it offers in terms of "normal" ryona )

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan (A comedy about a boy and an angel who constantly throws a fit and decapitates the boy and such only to revive him a few seconds later)

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Slice of life high-school comedy; especially during the first few episodes one girl often does wrestling moves and holds on the protagonist, including a tag-team F4-leglock plus armbar.)

Bakemonogatari (Strange mystery anime; the protagonist is badly manhandled a few times; also one or two "normal" ryona scenes, like constriction by a snake)

Kore wa Zombie Desuka? (It's about the high-school worries of a cross-dressing magical girl zombie; yeap, it's as crazy as it sounds; the protagonist is kind of immortal and thus often badly beaten up; also has a lot of pegging-related jokes)

I just notice how many animes use the (kind of) immortality of their male main protagonist to kill them off over and over again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guy2346

Potential Patron
Thank you, I really appreciate this list. Even better that you sorted out the Ryona and Gyaku. Convenient. I like it. I will definitely look into these. I will probably avoid the Gyaku,however, as I am not a fan of it. Nevertheless, thanks!

Guy2346

Potential Patron
Decided to update this. I have been watching a show recently, going by the name of "Another." I had gotten to the final episode and witnessed an excellent ryona scene. http://www.crunchyroll.com/another/episode-12-stand-by-oneself-590216 Skip to around 6:30, that's when it begins. I also recommend you watch the full season, it's a good storyline. Predictable at times, but the ending is just crazy. Check it.

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
Well I have been watching this anime called Kill La Kill. It has a female protaganist who gets beaten up quite a bit.

Guy2346

Potential Patron
Well I have been watching this anime called Kill La Kill. It has a female protaganist who gets beaten up quite a bit.
Ah, yes. I have heard of that. I might loom I to it. However, I'm currently in that stage where you finish a REALLY good show, and when you see those credits roll, you think, "My life has no meaning anymore." But I will definitely check it out after in through this withdrawal. :P

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Some animes I've watched or heard of that might be of interest:

Freezing Vibration (second season of Freezing; the story is a little better though still pretty awful, however the fights are imo much more boring and it doesn't seem to have the ryona potential of its predecessor)

Kill La Kill (hyped anime, boring story and fights; however this is coming from the same person that also found the fights in Gurren Lagann boring)

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A singing idol wants to become a pro wrestler; have only skimmed through the first episode, not my cup of tea but apparently good ryona potential)

Guy2346

Potential Patron
Updating again. Recently came across a .gif of an anime showing a man running out into the rain and a girl following, followed by the man turning around, pushing the girl down, and continuining on his way. Found out more about the anime, it's called "Koru Ga Yuru" I watched the first episode, and it turns out it's a hentai. I'm not into all that, but it was Ryona nonetheless. I thought I would share. I won't bother trying to explain the storyline because it is really boring. Here is the link if you want to watch the first episode. http://hentai2w.com/square_of_the_moon/1/

- - - Updated - - -

Found another one. I found an anime for you guys that is literally named "Rape! Rape! Rape!" The storyline? What storyline? It's just mindless rape scene after scene. I didn't personally favor it, but I'm not the only one on the forum. Enjoy, ya' scallywaggers. *Argh* http://hentai2w.com/rape_rape_rape/1/

Guy2346

Potential Patron
Well, I've been at it again. I've been watching an anime recently, going by the name of To Aru Kogaku no Railgun (or in English) A Certain Scientific Railgun. Recently made it to season 2, and saw an amazing Ryona scene in episode 5, carrying over to episode 6. Great story, I recommend you go back to season 1 and watch.

---Episode 6---
http://www.nwanime.com/to-aru-kagaku-no-railgun-s-episode-6/video/b7d84264438e44d700f1/

---Episode 5--- http://www.nwanime.com/to-aru-kagaku-no-railgun-s-episode-5/video/a9588d5250b881467c51/

Enjoi.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I'm currently watching Claymore.
It's about half-demon women who fight against demons. In the beginning they fight against completely outmatched "normal" demons but later on they fight against more powerful ones.
It's rather bloody, impaling happens in about every fight, and severing of body parts in every other. It also features several torture scenes. I'm not into gore and "striking ryona" so dunno if the scenes are pleasurable to watch for people who are.

On top of it, from what I can tell so far the story isn't half-bad.

Guy2346

Potential Patron
I'm currently watching Claymore.
It's about half-demon women who fight against demons. In the beginning they fight against completely outmatched "normal" demons but later on they fight against more powerful ones.
It's rather bloody, impaling happens in about every fight, and severing of body parts in every other. It also features several torture scenes. I'm not into gore and "striking ryona" so dunno if the scenes are pleasurable to watch for people who are.

On top of it, from what I can tell so far the story isn't half-bad.

Ah yes, I've definitely heard of that one. I might watch it sometime in the future, as I hear pretty nice things about it.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Jackpot. Turns out "Gosick" yielded two pretty nice scenes, late in the series.

Episode 23 - Starts at 12:30, and one towards the end of the episode.
Gosick 23 - Watch Gosick Episode 23 English Subbed Online! :: NWAnime.com

Episode 24 - Starts at the beginning of the episode.
Gosick 24 - Watch Gosick Episode 24 English Subbed Online! :: NWAnime.com

Wow, lot's of stuff must have happened cause I don't remember Gosick being like this.
Well, this is one of the animes on my never ending list of animes to finish. I think I got to halfway into the series
and then for some reason stopped watching.

Guy2346

Potential Patron
Wow, lot's of stuff must have happened cause I don't remember Gosick being like this.
Well, this is one of the animes on my never ending list of animes to finish. I think I got to halfway into the series

I don't blame you. The series was mildly boring most of the way through, except the last two episodes, which were packed full of climactic moments and all the like. It finished strong, but was boring most of the way.

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron

I have a list of animes I need to finish as well xD. Animes are awesome but I can never get into them for some reason.
Some animes I haven't finished:
Gurren Lagann -which I hear is really good
Kill La Kill -which has apparently become more popular since the last time I watched
High School DxD -the fanservice of this anime was a little overwhelming for me though

Guy2346

Potential Patron
I have a list of animes I need to finish as well xD. Animes are awesome but I can never get into them for some reason.
Kill La Kill -which has apparently become more popular since the last time I watched
High School DxD -the fanservice of this anime was a little overwhelming for me though

I think that DxD's fanservice is going to be the main reason why I don't watch the next season, if they come out with another one. I hear that Kill La Kill was way overhyped, but I haven't watched it yet, so I can't say for sure. I have heard the same about Gurren, I'll look into it, maybe.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
I think that DxD's fanservice is going to be the main reason why I don't watch the next season, if they come out with another one. I hear that Kill La Kill was way overhyped, but I haven't watched it yet, so I can't say for sure. I have heard the same about Gurren, I'll look into it, maybe.

Well I thought Kill la Kill really picked up in the 2nd half of the anime series. I know some of my friends dropped the anime cause they didn't like the skimpy clothes they wear in the anime.

Guy2346

Potential Patron
Well I thought Kill la Kill really picked up in the 2nd half of the anime series. I know some of my friends dropped the anime cause they didn't like the skimpy clothes they wear in the anime.

Well the series is on CrunchyRoll, so I'll probably watch it at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.