Request past videos of "30 Seconds Game Ryona" Channel here (1 Viewer)

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Here, you can request my past videos from "30 Seconds ___" and I will upload them into the folder.
I uploaded a couple that I liked and did pretty well as a start:

30 Second Game Ryona

Collection of almost all the videos from my old HaquaFan channel (but lower quality)

I would like to stress that this folder is not a backup for me, but for everyone to view my past contents.
If it goes down (due to inactivity or something), I will not back up the folder.

A quick refresher on some of the games I've uploaded before:
Honkai Impact 3 (CN voice)
Punishing Gray Raven (JPN voice)
Blank City
One of the Fate games I can't remember
Counterside (KR voice)
Genshin (CN voice)
SAO Fatal Bullet
Kritika Online
Soul Worker (KR voice)
Toaru no Index mmo mobile

How to request:
State the name of the game and the character in the video. Description would help but not required.
If you are unconfortable posting here, you can also private message me and I will upload it to the public link.
I will not accept requests that are blanket statements like "All videos of this _____ (game)".
I would like to upload the entire channel but mega only has 20GB limit for storage.

Why I am doing this?
Mainly 2 reasons:
1. I don't plan on continuing uploading ryona videos for a while since I did not find an alternative that I liked to replace youtube.
(nicovideo would have been good but the 50 video limit is a no go for me. Twitter: I would have considered but the video quality is pretty bad)

2. To give a second chance to my viewers to watch/download my videos and I guess giving back to the ryona community.

What about your old channel?
I have neatly organized most of my videos for "30 Seconds ___" but not my old channel. Stuff is a bit of mess since some are lacking the original videos and some I have no idea where it is. If you really want to ask, just private message me but no guarantees.

Additional Info:
Feel free to reupload these videos to somewhere else although be careful of posting on youtube for some games haha.
I will try to check back every now and then.
Also good luck trying to remember if it was from my channel :wink:

I'm on twitter but I rarely upload or check on there. Most likely where I will post new videos if I feel like it. Not sure if I like the new changes going around thought lol.

Edit: Updated top section with link to most of my old videos from my older channel. They are of lower quality (thanks to youtube) but it's the only way I can upload the entire thing on an online storage.

Last edited:

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Added Gran Saga for Seriad + stun/knock.
The normal video is a bit longer than the past version because I didn't save a copy and had to re-edit heh.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Added Elysia in Honkai, Musketeer X for SAO, and Shoko for Toaru.
Forgot that elysia's animation gets cut off early.

silverwing373

Potential Patron
Not sure if you're still reading these forums but would i be ever possible to unprivate or upload somewhere videos from your original channel? They're all private now afaik and i used to watch them a lot, i'm also looking for an MMO from them but can't really find it without the name.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Not sure if you're still reading these forums but would i be ever possible to unprivate or upload somewhere videos from your original channel? They're all private now afaik and i used to watch them a lot, i'm also looking for an MMO from them but can't really find it without the name.
I kind of retired with the ryona stuff as you can tell from my late response heh. I'm definitely not unprivating the videos, that's a speedrun to getting the channel banned. My newer channel already got banned a while ago and I've seen a lot of channels I used to follow get taken down.

Only reason I haven't reuploaded it else where is that the original videos are 100gb+ in size but I did upload most of my old videos (a bit lower quality due to youtube compression) to a MEGA so you're in luck.

There's a game doc file in there that lists all the games names according to the numbering system for my video names.

silverwing373

Potential Patron
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately the game #10 that I was looking for is listed with a question mark and upon googling doesn't seem to be the game recorded. :(

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately the game #10 that I was looking for is listed with a question mark and upon googling doesn't seem to be the game recorded. :(

Oh that game I recorded on my old laptop that I threw away so I couldn't remember the name and the recorded video file is not named either.
Try checking out Dragona Online, I think it's that one but it looks so different I can't tell xD. Good luck

Ryonanon

Avid Affiliate
damn, I didn't think I'd find your old videos again. You're one of the few people who recorded the extra BDO death sounds, so thanks for reuploading them again.

Skycaptain

Potential Patron
Hello, do you still happen to have the Bullet Witch clip that was on your channel? Thank you in advance even if you don’t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.