Good Ryona Animes? (1 Viewer)

Guy2346

Potential Patron
So, I'm going to be starting a new anime, called "Black Bullet" I'm not sure what it's about, but it seemed interesting. I'll keep you guys posted if any good ryona scenes come along.

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
I've been watching Black Bullet! I think it has little ryona wise (there's only one real ryona scene in episode 6 I believe, I could be wrong). Other than that I think it's a fantastic anime, I think it has the potential to be one of the top animes of 2014.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
I've been watching Black Bullet! I think it has little ryona wise (there's only one real ryona scene in episode 6 I believe, I could be wrong). Other than that I think it's a fantastic anime, I think it has the potential to be one of the top animes of 2014.

I'm a bit behind on Black bullet(and other animes as well) but probably the only good ryona is the very short choking scene that I think Somepersoncorn is referring to. moppyfarm1234 has a video of it and other anime ryona on youtube. It starts at 3:59.

I recognize all the animes since they were pretty recent but have not watched some of them.
moppyfarm1234 was nice enough to give the anime name/episode of each scene in the youtube comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guy2346

Potential Patron
I love Moppyfarm! He has some good stuff, I'm usually watching one of his past videos if nothing new is up on the Tubes. There has been a big decline of Ryona videos lately! I'm either wondering if everyone is just really busy, or if they're just abandoning their channels. I know that jun2009r doesn't post much anymore, same with Mr. Detritus. SplitRyona (RyonaIsArt) hasn't been posting much either. =/ I sure hope this isn't going to be prolonged.

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
I think it's because of the lack of REALLY good ryona games recently. Although there is mugen and stuff, mainstream games with ryona content is uncommon these days. Back when games like Soul Calibur 4 and 5 came out with great ryona content there was a steady stream of uploads. The only mainstream game I feel is holding up the ryona community on youtube is DOA5U.

Guy2346

Potential Patron
I agree, it seems as if gaming itself is moving more towards the FPS/Shooter genres, with BF: Hardline coming out, as well as future shooters, such as Destiny, Halo 5, Star Wars Battlefront, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, etc. We haven't had any update on any games that may have ryona potential. But then again, there's tons of ryona content out there that's not on YouTube. For example, you have fc2video. There's metric tons of ryona on that site, a lot of it being MUGEN. You also have Arrer Maximus' blog ( arrer21.blogspot.com ) Who doesn't upload every day, but he is still active and when he does upload new stuff, it comes in batches. =) I believe we'll get out of this slump; we just need the games to do so.

Psythe

Potential Patron
One that comes to mind for me is Variable Geo, though it's only a 3 episode mini-series(probably meant just as an accompaniment to the games). Due to the premise of 'waitresses' battling it out in tournament matches, there is some standard ryona in there, but the real draw will be for those into humiliation themes(like me), since the depicted fighting tournament is really keen on shame for the losers, for example each girl who loses has to strip herself naked as a consequence of defeat. There's a few instances of that in the mini-series, but frustratingly it's not a full show(never played the games). Really wish they'd made more episodes...

HaquaFan

Casual Client
The old sailormoon anime had some actually pretty good ryona in some scenes from what I saw (I skimmed through nistant sailormoon ryona videos.)

Anyone watching the new Sailor moon anime? Usually I'm pretty tolerant with animes but in this case, I couldn't stand the main character's voice :TT TT:

Sounds interesting. I'll have to check that one out. I've been really bad about watching Black Bullet. I really need to get back to watching it (I'm on episode 6 after about a month). It's had some ryona scenes so far, so I'll have to go back and get the times and episodes. Thanks for the heads up about Variable!

I recently finished Black Bullet and I thought overall it was ok, although I thought there were some cool parts near the end but it is spoilers lol.

As for ryona, without spoiling much, the sniper girl gets beat up a bit and shot once, some filler girl gets punched and is sent flying, and the main character's partner gets punched in the stomach. That's what I can remember from the top of my head. I'll probably post a thread of pictures either this week or next.

Guy2346

Potential Patron
The old sailormoon anime had some actually pretty good ryona in some scenes from what I saw (I skimmed through nistant sailormoon ryona videos.)

Anyone watching the new Sailor moon anime? Usually I'm pretty tolerant with animes but in this case, I couldn't stand the main character's voice :TT TT:

I recently finished Black Bullet and I thought overall it was ok, although I thought there were some cool parts near the end but it is spoilers lol.

As for ryona, without spoiling much, the sniper girl gets beat up a bit and shot once, some filler girl gets punched and is sent flying, and the main character's partner gets punched in the stomach. That's what I can remember from the top of my head. I'll probably post a thread of pictures either this week or next.

I'm actually on the last episode of the series at the moment, and I'm gonna finish it up tonight. I'll go back through the episodes and search for the ryona scenes, and I'll give the episode/times for it later.

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Sabagebu: Survival Games Club

It's... not REALLY ryona, I suppose, but it might be worth a look.

Pretty standard comedy series about an all girl "Survival Games Club" (Airsoft) at a school. It's entertaining enough I suppose, though I definitely find myself watching it solely for the "hook".

Each episode is 3 segments, and the final segment in most (moreso at the start unfortunately) episodes involves the girls having a big ol' gunfight. What makes this interesting is they play it up as depicting how the girls "imagine" the fight... so they're shooting and dying, but it's all in their heads. Blood, titshots, headshots, the works... not overly gruesome or anything. Isn't bad if you're into high school girls in tiny skirts blowing each other away.

I'm a little disappointed with the later episodes, but there's enough there to make it worth it if you like the Japanese irreverent comedy genre. Episode I just watched involved them re-enacting Predator... more or less.

hqdefault.jpg
770602-kaya_gotokushi_full_shot.png

Saba-gurrrns.jpg

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Well~ I have a few.

Sekai De Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai
Wrestling Girls, An I dol tries to get into the wrestling world to get back at a woman that attacked her friend during a promotional. Most of the time she loses the matches and get's punished dearly for it.
Post ryona it doesn't have much since the entire series is mostly an excuse to get pretty girls to wrestle and beat each other.

Kill la Kill
A girl comes into a high school where the students get this uniforms to become more powerfull; after a crushing defeat she managues to get a uniform of her own to fight; Lucky for us the uniform is the skimpiest outfit ever. She get's severe punishment from some of her oponents specially on the early episodes.
Post Ryona it's an awesome anime with lots of silly twists and turns, action scenes and stupid yet lovely characters.

Kurokami
A guy discovers that dopplegangers are real and if you kill yours, you become more powerfull; Likewise she discovers a red haired girl that helps him on his ordeal. However this girl made a contract with a weak doppleganger and she geats beaten up over and over. Seriusly! She never wins a fight
Post Ryona there is not much really, The characters are rather weak and not that interesting at the end it's like pokemon but with real people. The Ryona is good tough.

Ben-To
A guy with no money discovers that there is a law to fight on the supermarkets for the discount food, A pact of people or rather wolves as the call themselves hunt for discount lunches and the thrill of the fight. He soons discovers that a girl on his class hunts too and she teaches him how to fight.
Lucky for us the anime is short and she gets beaten up a couple times~
Post Ryona it's an action series with ecchi moments that weaken it. I honestly liked it a lot but the ryona scenes are not many, About three but they are good ones.

Freezing/Ikkitousen
This are rather similar series, At the start both have some good ryona scenes with the protagonist almost naked. Theres also a little of blood on them witch may trick you into getting into this series but the rest of it and it's spin offs are not worth the time of Ryona fans since the rest of the series falls short. Sure there are good ryona scenes in between but you are better with clip recopillations.
As for the post ryona there is...Well nothing really...

The Cosmopolitan Prayers
Imagine if Cutey Honey was a team of power rangers girls, Each one has different powers with a different costume. However they are rather naive and get defeated or tricked by their enemies.
There is even a part where all of them are crusified and psychologically tortured. And they fuse into a mega woman...She get's killed too
There is not much on the post ryona, This series is part of other tree series that "explain" how the cosprayers came to be as a series. It's weird!

That's about it dudes~ I'll post more when I can find one.

Guy2346

Potential Patron
Well~ I have a few.

Sekai De Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai
Wrestling Girls, An I dol tries to get into the wrestling world to get back at a woman that attacked her friend during a promotional. Most of the time she loses the matches and get's punished dearly for it.
Post ryona it doesn't have much since the entire series is mostly an excuse to get pretty girls to wrestle and beat each other.

Kill la Kill
A girl comes into a high school where the students get this uniforms to become more powerfull; after a crushing defeat she managues to get a uniform of her own to fight; Lucky for us the uniform is the skimpiest outfit ever. She get's severe punishment from some of her oponents specially on the early episodes.
Post Ryona it's an awesome anime with lots of silly twists and turns, action scenes and stupid yet lovely characters.

Kurokami
A guy discovers that dopplegangers are real and if you kill yours, you become more powerfull; Likewise she discovers a red haired girl that helps him on his ordeal. However this girl made a contract with a weak doppleganger and she geats beaten up over and over. Seriusly! She never wins a fight
Post Ryona there is not much really, The characters are rather weak and not that interesting at the end it's like pokemon but with real people. The Ryona is good tough.

Ben-To
A guy with no money discovers that there is a law to fight on the supermarkets for the discount food, A pact of people or rather wolves as the call themselves hunt for discount lunches and the thrill of the fight. He soons discovers that a girl on his class hunts too and she teaches him how to fight.
Lucky for us the anime is short and she gets beaten up a couple times~
Post Ryona it's an action series with ecchi moments that weaken it. I honestly liked it a lot but the ryona scenes are not many, About three but they are good ones.

Freezing/Ikkitousen
This are rather similar series, At the start both have some good ryona scenes with the protagonist almost naked. Theres also a little of blood on them witch may trick you into getting into this series but the rest of it and it's spin offs are not worth the time of Ryona fans since the rest of the series falls short. Sure there are good ryona scenes in between but you are better with clip recopillations.
As for the post ryona there is...Well nothing really...

The Cosmopolitan Prayers
Imagine if Cutey Honey was a team of power rangers girls, Each one has different powers with a different costume. However they are rather naive and get defeated or tricked by their enemies.
There is even a part where all of them are crusified and psychologically tortured. And they fuse into a mega woman...She get's killed too
There is not much on the post ryona, This series is part of other tree series that "explain" how the cosprayers came to be as a series. It's weird!

That's about it dudes~ I'll post more when I can find one.

Big thanks for the list, homie! I'll make sure to check out some of those shows on nwanime.com (a huge free streaming data base of thousands of animes). I've heard Kill la Kill mentioned so many times, so I guess it's finally time to mosey on over to it. Other than that, I'll keep you guys posted if any series catches my attention (ryona or story wise).

Guy2346

Potential Patron
Hey guys, I recently finished watching a horror/suspense anime, called Corpse Party. I'm sure some of you have heard of the game. It's about a couple students who do one of those just for fun rituals, like bloody mary, except this ritual is no fake and gets them trapped in an old elementary school. It's got a lot of death/blood though, so if you're prone to that, be advised.

Watch corpse party tortured souls bougyakusareta tamashii no ju videos online :: NWAnime.com

kubi mage

Club Regular
There's an anime called Nanatsu no Taizai (aka Seven Deadly Sins) that has some pretty good ryona.
There are a couple of prominent female knight enemies who often get their asses handed to them whenever they show up. Also one of the main characters is a female giant who takes a few beatings herself.

Guy2346

Potential Patron
Thanks, man. I'll have to check it out, looks promising.
I heard that there is alot of ryona in Cross Ange. However, I have not seen it myself. Here's a screenshot :

View attachment 61539

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I haven't been on/updated this list in a while guys. School's got me bogged down and I can't do much but work through it. I promise I'll do a little anime-hunting and give you guys an update ASAP. I can't believe this thread has done this well, so I guess I owe it to everyone.

Guy2346

Potential Patron
Alright guys. Found one. I recently finished watching BlazBlue: Alter Memory. The plot was really confusing and failed to explain anything to anyone who hasn't played the games, but there were a couple good fighting sequences and ryona scenes, the most prevalent being in episode 10. It starts at 8:30 or some time near that. Enjoi.

--
http://www.nwanime.com/blazblue-alter-memory-episode-10/video/2fd359f037eb449c22b3/

Guy2346

Potential Patron
Hey guys. So I started watching Blade and Soul just today. It's a pretty good anime, the story is pretty well done; it's not another highschool oriented anime which is nice, and the sequences are pretty good. It's a little bad about introducing characters without telling anything about them, but we'll see. Anyways, it's had some decent ryona thus far (about episode 5 right now), so once I'm finished I'll go back and get details for y'all.

-- If you want to watch it yourself --
http://www.nwanime.com/blade-and-soul/anime/3672/

- - - Updated - - -

Hey everyone. So I don't have an anime to report this time, but a YouTube channel instead, called "Female Warriors." He/she only recently started posting ryona content, but it's been pretty solid so far. It's ryona a scenes in animes, kinda like Nistant Ryona used to do (but that channel was taken down). Anyway, here it is. Check it.

P.S. I'm nearly done with Blade and Soul, I have a couple scenes compiled, so I'll put up a post later.

-- FW's Most recent video --
https://youtu.be/5g1I29sBuZg

- - - Updated - - -

Bingo. Blade and Soul yielded a couple decent scenes. I won't say anything about the story because I actually enjoyed it and you guys might enjoy it too. I DO recommend you watch it. Anyway, here are the scenes.

Episode 7, skip to 15:30.
http://www.nwanime.com/blade-and-soul-episode-7/video/0470451ae63f786c28ee/

Episode 9, go to 20:56.
http://www.nwanime.com/blade-and-soul-episode-9/video/1158d21cdb3b43979006/

Episode 10, there are two here. One at 6:08, and another at 7:05
http://www.nwanime.com/blade-and-soul-episode-10/video/1a63d539e71902621a1b/

Episode 11, go to 18:51.
http://www.nwanime.com/blade-and-soul-episode-11/video/4567501e8bb377b20857/

Anyway, that's pretty much what I got out of this series. Like I said, I did actually enjoy the anime, so I recommend you go back and watch it. It's pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.