FireFall - Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Altoar

Potential Patron
Being a complete noob to nudemodding, could I get a link to a tutorial that shows me how to insert the files into the right place please?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ lol, ignore me, just saw the readme, thanks very much for the mod.

Last edited by a moderator:

ciderapple

Potential Patron
These are great! Very well done. I am really looking forward to the assault mod. =)
Are there plans to do the others too? Like the Firecat, Dragonfly, Tigerclaw, and so on?

So I tried out the Assault mod, This is what I ran into. The colors seem to be off for the armor. In this first image the color problem can be easily seen. Notice how the skin color is bleeding into the armor sections on the boots and such.
MgLU4b4.gif

If you change the color of the armor in the garage, then this happens (it also applies the same color error as seen in this image to everything done in game. *NOTE!* This can be fixed by going into "The New You" station and picking any other skin color, then exiting the new you station. However the problem seen in the first image still applies.
GyZJHIg.gif

ciderapple

Potential Patron
It seems that media fire has removed most of the mods, just a notification.
Yes, mediafire removes anything with the word 'nude' in it automatically now. There should be alternate download links available in this thread.

G

gunnerx7

Sorry to ask but i have a request is there a chance you can make a ver of the thong v1 skin with her tits covered. kinda like a bikni i wanted something more sexy then nude.

cloudwild

Potential Patron
hey anyone has the engineer, bastion and electron original skin files before patch v 1.0? I don't like her pants new look and want to change it back so if anyone could upload them I would really appreciate it.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
hey anyone has the engineer, bastion and electron original skin files before patch v 1.0? I don't like her pants new look and want to change it back so if anyone could upload them I would really appreciate it.
I have both good news, bad news, an depends news for ya.
Good news: The original design DDS files are still in the Firefall assetdb folder. You can replace the current ones with them, even

Bad news: They changed how the texture is mapped on the model. They didn't change the texture to cover both legs - Both legs of the model now use the covered part of the texture.

Depends News: You can however, still download the More Derriere mods, and have both legs uncovered. However, only one leg covered is impossible now, which makes me sad

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
I have both good news, bad news, an depends news for ya.
Good news: The original design DDS files are still in the Firefall assetdb folder. You can replace the current ones with them, even

Bad news: They changed how the texture is mapped on the model. They didn't change the texture to cover both legs - Both legs of the model now use the covered part of the texture.

Depends News: You can however, still download the More Derriere mods, and have both legs uncovered. However, only one leg covered is impossible now, which makes me sad

Also I just realized that version breaks warpaints. I re-did the mod mostly and now warpaints work
Engineer
Bastion
Electron[Can't test, don't have Electron yet]

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Im using Four CC 8bit DXT5, but im also remaking the DDS in the DirectX texture tool and rebuilding everything including mipmaps

raddae

Potential Patron
what settings are you saving those with to make them work?

are you just using the nvidia dds save tool for photoshop, because when i save dxt5(interpolated alpha) for the diffuse, the warpaints will work but characters get a shadowy overlay of the original texture pattern on their legs. As far as I can tell its the diffuse file thats causing it. I checked the diffuse and the other 2 texture files, but non of them have that pattern in any of their channels when i look at them in photoshop.

Lydhe

Potential Patron
Hello,

Nice work modders ! ;-)

I like how the model for the medic looks like. (especially the bottom with the panty)
If someone can do a version of the medic but with chest covered, it would be nice ! (partial nude & working with the Recluse.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.