FireFall - Engineers - More derriere. (1 Viewer)

shnoobins

Vivacious Visitor
FireFall - More derriere (Updated)

There is a minor issue, when using DXT5 cause an issue as seen in the version 1 screenshot, to avoid this I encoded them as DXT3, but does cause the warpaints to break.

Version 2.1:
Jun-9-2013~New Eden~1~p1.png

Accord:
Download / Mirror

Bastion:
Download / Mirror

Electron
: Download / Mirror

---------------------------
Oct-20-2014~New Eden~1~p5.png

Recon
: Download / Mirror

Nighthawk: Download / Mirror

-------------------------------------
Engineer Outdated:

jan302013neweden1p1.png

Download

------------------------------------------------------------
Not supported, no requests.

-More Firefallmods here:

FireFall - Nude Mods
by Naduron

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GDSouth

This is great, to be honest its what I thought it should have been when I first saw the engineer, one leg exposed was a odd choice.

shnoobins

Vivacious Visitor
I felt the same way. Still trying to figure out how to remove the rest of the leg armor, but I'm not going to lie, I've been slacking.

Mistula

Potential Patron
I felt the same way. Still trying to figure out how to remove the rest of the leg armor, but I'm not going to lie, I've been slacking.

Do you think it is possible to have a full nude mod for the game at some point? Honestly Firefall is an ok game if they just added customization.

shnoobins

Vivacious Visitor
Not sure. I'm curious though. It could be tricky with the normal maps, and all. I'll have to mess around with it more before I can answer that.

Segar

Potential Patron

WHoA!
You know I was thinking about that when i got into the closed beta last time how... curvey the models were, but this.
This is.. ... I cant find the words LOL its just that good.

I was thinking of going from Tera to FireFall after the test was over, its a good FPS MMO as it should be and beats the
heck out of COD like games. I hope you come out with more when youre bored next time. ^^b

Mistula

Potential Patron
WHoA!
You know I was thinking about that when i got into the closed beta last time how... curvey the models were, but this.
This is.. ... I cant find the words LOL its just that good.

I was thinking of going from Tera to FireFall after the test was over, its a good FPS MMO as it should be and beats the
heck out of COD like games. I hope you come out with more when youre bored next time. ^^b

Honestly Defiance is better.... Firefall has some major development issues, Every major step is soooooo loooooooong. They spent 2 years tweaking the classes/weapons to fit pvp and pve at the same time before they gave up and just separated them. So lots of time waste in making the game better.

Segar

Potential Patron
Well as it is, its better that they did split it. But for 2 years its good as is, not every MMO is going to take 1 to 1 1/2 year(s)
to make or build. Some mmos take abit more longer than that. If you dont like how the game is, I'm glad you voiced it.
But it wont stop me from joining it. Its still in beta testing, and I'm still looking at it.

Mistula

Potential Patron
Well as it is, its better that they did split it. But for 2 years its good as is, not every MMO is going to take 1 to 1 1/2 year(s)
to make or build. Some mmos take abit more longer than that. If you dont like how the game is, I'm glad you voiced it.
But it wont stop me from joining it. Its still in beta testing, and I'm still looking at it.

I should clarify.... I've been in the closed alpha for 2 years. They have been working on it for almost 5. FIVE years is a loooooong time for what they have. They have blown so much time of screwing around. It's not a "bad" game it's fun and interesting it was far more interesting when they had item drops and dungeons and swappable armor and character customization. They cut almost all of that off to focus on pvp for 2 years and it's gotten the game as a whole nowhere.

I really support mods for the game, a good nude mod will bring me back to play almost any game. :p

shnoobins

Vivacious Visitor
I wasn't too impressed with Defiance. Not sure why, I just couldn't get into it. Of course it's still in beta, so maybe I'll feel differently about it once I see the finished product.

Things to remember though, Trion is a bigger studio then Red 5, and FireFall is an ambitious project. Not to say that Defiance isn't ambitious either with the TV show and all, but FireFall is trying to give players agency over the world. Where players actions determines what happens next. Their also trying to achieve some pretty sophisticated A.I. too.

One thing that I think is a bad idea though is that it seems like their trying to force FireFall into becoming an eSport. Most games that become eSports just kind of happened naturally they weren't developed with esport in mind. I think it's really up to the players to determine if a game becomes an esport or not.

Which actually brings up another point. Since Red 5 wants FireFall to be an esport, class and weapon balance are extremely important.

Anyway, I'll shut up now before I go on too long.

Segar

Potential Patron
I wasn't too impressed with Defiance. Not sure why, I just couldn't get into it. Of course it's still in beta, so maybe I'll feel differently about it once I see the finished product.

Things to remember though, Trion is a bigger studio then Red 5, and FireFall is an ambitious project. Not to say that Defiance isn't ambitious either with the TV show and all, but FireFall is trying to give players agency over the world. Where players actions determines what happens next. Their also trying to achieve some pretty sophisticated A.I. too.

One thing that I think is a bad idea though is that it seems like their trying to force FireFall into becoming an eSport. Most games that become eSports just kind of happened naturally they weren't developed with esport in mind. I think it's really up to the players to determine if a game becomes an esport or not.

Which actually brings up another point. Since Red 5 wants FireFall to be an esport, class and weapon balance are extremely important.

Anyway, I'll shut up now before I go on too long.

This was something I saw while checking out their website. their pvp is what they depend on to get on to e-sports, but as is they
should wait on it until the game is ... complete.

@mistula my bad on that. But yeah this a heck of a long time, I hope they do get done soon then. but at the moment the
"S.I.N" network in their game is acting like millions of people are accessing it. its pretty harsh sometimes too.
I'll stick with this since its pretty much feeding the bloodlust to play a FPS game.

And yes a nude mode would be nice as long as its not shown. =3

Mistula

Potential Patron
This was something I saw while checking out their website. their pvp is what they depend on to get on to e-sports, but as is they
should wait on it until the game is ... complete.

@mistula my bad on that. But yeah this a heck of a long time, I hope they do get done soon then. but at the moment the
"S.I.N" network in their game is acting like millions of people are accessing it. its pretty harsh sometimes too.
I'll stick with this since its pretty much feeding the bloodlust to play a FPS game.

And yes a nude mode would be nice as long as its not shown. =3

Here is the thing about esports. And sports in general. I used to fence, do ballet and a few other sports. No one watches a sport they don't have interest in. LOL has made massive steps towards esports because lots of people play it. Firefall has no community with wich to launch an esports, and because they just flat out refuse to work on making the game a "hit" first they will never be an esport.

It is complete bs to assume you can make an esport before you make a polished game. Firefall is not polished it's pve and player retention is garbage. :( they have made it really hard to mod skins and change anything visually so I don't know if we will get a nude mod. "sigh"

J

JILogan

great Job! Could this be dropped in to any of the other frames? what are their addresses?

shnoobins

Vivacious Visitor
Only works for engineers. Just drop them into the folder mentioned, and be sure to back up the originals.

emikochan

Potential Patron
Well I'm really enjoying it so far, I love how there are no quests and its very sandboxy. Great work so far shnoobins, I think I have to try and add some skin to my precious biotech somehow :P

Btw do you have any easy way to find which folders have the class skins in or do I have to go through every folder one by one :p

shnoobins

Vivacious Visitor
Well I'm really enjoying it so far, I love how there are no quests and its very sandboxy. Great work so far shnoobins, I think I have to try and add some skin to my precious biotech somehow :P

Btw do you have any easy way to find which folders have the class skins in or do I have to go through every folder one by one :p

Unfortunately, I don't know of an easy way to find them. I was lucky, there was a post on the Firefall forums. Someone was working on a custom texture and mentioned where the engineer texture was. You could try browsing their forums, maybe you'll find something. But, if other people are interested in modding battleframes, I'll see if I can put together a list of where the textures are.

emikochan

Potential Patron
Ah I see, well I'll post here if I find them, quite a few to go through but hey, every folder is one less :p

Mharius

Content Creator
Nice mod, always good to see people sharing their work!

I had some alpha key or such for this game, but never the time to look into it and forgot about it...
Is this game worth looking into at the current state?

emikochan

Potential Patron
Nice mod, always good to see people sharing their work!

I had some alpha key or such for this game, but never the time to look into it and forgot about it...
Is this game worth looking into at the current state?

It's still alpha, but it's hard to say, do you like sandbox games?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.