FireFall - Engineers - More derriere. (1 Viewer)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Yeah, they use different texture and such.
Before the class update, they all used the same model and textures, though. Just different color

2AR2

Potential Patron
Depending on how you plan to distribute these, you'll be able to use the Melder addon manager to make installation easy. I've already done it with the original modification from this thread and it works fine (although only on the Accord Engineer for obvious reasons.)

bear555

Potential Patron
Would like this modification done for all the engineer classes if possible. I have around played a lot of the electron class and i like this look.

shnoobins

Vivacious Visitor
Took sometime, and got the Electron done, I'll see about the Bastion, and the Accord this weekend or next.

- - - Updated - - -

Added Accord, and Bastion battleframes.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

death

you first accord skin work witch all color but you bastion skin force withe color (i no have test new accord skin).

Y

yetisan

what did you use to zip it? because i keep getting errors on winzip and winrar for the Bastion files

shnoobins

Vivacious Visitor
That's because of the DXT3. It should be in DXT5, but if you use DXT5 there will still be parts of the legging (see old mod). With a basic image editor, and uMod you can edit the texture, and inject it with DXT5. That will get rid of the white out. Which is what I did in the screenshot for this thread. But every time you change battleframe color you'll have to edit the uMod texture.

LittleVexy

Potential Patron
A warning to users:

The main "download" link takes you to http://www.solidfiles.com, and what appears to be a download page under www.solidfiles.com domain, which will push EXE file when you click download. The EXE file contains adware and malware. It is masquerading as a SolidFiles download manager. Avoid it all cost.

Use "Mirror" link instead for MediaFile download, which is a lot saver.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
If you use the solidfiles download links, when on the solidfiles website, click on the 'direct download link' (small red font). Do NOT click on the large green download button. Doing so will download an exe file. It has been reported that the exe contains adware and malware.

The mediafiles (mirror) links appear to be safe.

Note added to first post of topic.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

shnoobins

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks for the memo. I have my web browser locked up tighter then a crab's buttox, so I don't see those pesky fake download buttons. I shouldn't assume everyone is the same way. Links have been changed to MEGA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.