Fallout Programs.... (1 Viewer)

daydreamdirty

Potential Patron
1. Nexus Mod Manager (was known as Fallout Mod Manager)- Manages your mods with some abilities of the programs listed below
2. GECK- The actual program used to make mods
3. FO3Edit- A program that allows you to merge mods together to make a seamless patch so that they work together.
4. O3Plugin- Same as FO3Edit, but is more simple to use.
5. FO3Archive- Specifically deals with archived .BSA files and will even work with Morrowinds .BSA files....- so pretty much, it extracts what's in the .BSA file you opened so you can get a certain texture or Model from a mod.

daydreamdirty

Potential Patron
honestly I'd have to post the links on another PC since I got banned to several A$$holes at the Fallout nexus site. Not going into that right now, but just know that I have 3 accounts over there, 2 of which are banned due to stupid issues and for asking other admins to unban my first account.

I'll post them later, but they are fairly easy to find online.

G

Gandalf

That's what this section is about, helping to make members aware of the tools and make the tools easier to find.
Three accounts and two are banned?Sheeesh!

Last edited by a moderator:

daydreamdirty

Potential Patron
Yes. There's alot of modding going on for Fallout 3, NV, for Oblivion and Skyrim and some moderate modding going on for Morrowind.
So thought I'd throw my 2 cents worth in here.

However, I consider myself a modder for Fallout 3 and NV and have made a decent perk pack for Fallout 3- with the best one being able to play as a Deathclaw. It's alright, but I wish I could make playing as a deathclaw more fun by adding in attack animations that the original deathclaw uses instead of just the deathclaw gauntlet. (it's not perfect but it is still fun to use.)

The post here is to help others recognize the tools available to use, not nec. about my mods I've made just to be clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.