"Beauty, Betrayal, and Bodyslams: The Untold Story of Stacy's Journey from Desperation to Domination" (1 Viewer)

dgo2man

Writer
Stacy, a blonde college student, exuded the epitome of sex appeal wherever she went. Her natural walk not only caused her ponytail hairstyle to bounce behind her, but also made her breasts bounce with each step. She possessed an undeniable allure, with a shapely figure, captivating looks, and a charm that turned heads wherever she went. In her hometown, she had become the talk of the town due to her striking appearance, and even when she left for college, the attention followed her. However, after graduating and experiencing the realities of the world, Stacy learned that her beauty alone wouldn't grant her everything she desired. She found herself in a state of desperation, struggling financially despite her endeavors on an OnlyFans channel.

Her friend and roommate, Tiffany, offered a solution: selling some of her clothes or designer purses to help cover her half of the rent. Reluctantly, Stacy started down that path, but her situation took an unexpected turn when she received a direct message on Instagram. A man proposed an intriguing offer—he would pay her $2000 to participate in a local wrestling tournament, win or lose. Additionally, if she emerged as the champion, she would receive a substantial prize of $10,000. In a single day's work, she had the potential to earn $12,000. Intrigued yet cautious, Stacy decided to conduct her due diligence. She sought more information to ensure that the man was legitimate and the opportunity was genuine.

As she researched, she discovered minimal information about the tournament online. A few vague details mentioned the demolition of two local bars that had previously hosted the event. Clicking on the next link led her to a promotional page featuring a man named Shane Austin. Shane, a wealthy tech entrepreneur who hailed from their town, had experienced a troubled past and organized the tournament as a means of seeking retribution against his childhood bullies. The inaugural tournament took place two years ago, and Shane emerged as the victor. Rather than keeping the prize money, he selflessly donated it to the club that hosted the event. The following year, with Shane's assistance, the club organized another tournament. The winner was a former high school track star, whose dreams of competing in the Olympics had been shattered by a false drug charge. The tournament allowed for no-holds-barred fights within a wrestling ring, with mixed-gender matches comprising both men and women. It operated on a one-loss elimination format.

Considering her streak of misfortune and her somewhat decent physical shape, Stacy contemplated taking a leap of faith. She had taken a few MMA sparring lessons in the past with Travis, an old flame from college, which gave her a basic understanding of some fighting moves. She pondered her options and concluded that she had little to lose by participating in the tournament.

Stacy's heart raced as she read the message over and over again. Could she really earn $12,000 in just one day? The thought of financial freedom was almost too much to bear. She couldn't resist the temptation of taking a chance, so she replied with a hesitant "Yes, she would participate in the tournament" to the message and then she told Tiffany she thinks she might have the answers to her problems.

Stacy's excitement was palpable as she told Tiffany about the tournament. "Can you believe it? I could win $12,000 just by participating in this wrestling tournament! And even if I lose, I still get $2,000."

Tiffany raised an eyebrow, skeptical of the offer. "Are you sure this is legit? It sounds a little too good to be true."

Stacy nodded, "I did some research, and everything seems to check out. Plus, the guy who messaged me seems pretty reputable. He even sent me a contract to sign."

Tiffany still had her doubts, but she ultimately relented. "Well, you're grown and as long as you come up with your half of the rent, I don't care what you do to get it."

Stacy messaged the guy back and forth, making sure she understood the details of the payout. She realized that she needed to train a little to stand a chance of winning all that money.

"I think I need to start training," Stacy said to Tiffany. "I took some MMA sparring lessons before, but that was a while ago. I don't want to go in there unprepared."

Annoyed but delighted, that Stacy should have her half of the rent this month, Tiffany nodded in agreement, "It's probably a good idea to get in some practice if you're going to do this. Good luck, girl."

Stacy was determined to win the wrestling tournament and the $10,000 prize money plus the $2,000 dollars from the guy that said he would pay if she wrestled win lose or draw. She spent most of her days training and preparing for the fight. She donned a tight-fitting sports bra and leggings that hugged her curves in all the right places, allowing her to move with ease during training.

Her training routine was intense, consisting of strength and conditioning exercises, as well as practicing various wrestling moves. She worked on her takedowns, grappling, and ground-and-pound techniques. She also spent hours watching films of other wrestlers and trying to figure out her best strategy for the tournament.

During her training session, Stacy pushed her toned body to the limit, doing her best to master the moves she saw in the videos, other gym goers gawked and awed as she moved around the ring. Her blonde ponytail swayed with each movement, and her sweat glistened on her skin, making her look all the more alluring.

After the two weeks of training leading up to the tournament had concluded, Stacy felt she was ready as she could be for the tournament and reached out to the guy on Instagram that had initiated everything to get her last-minute instructions, as he instructed her that location of the tournament would be kept under wraps until day before. She was ready for the tournament and couldn't wait to step into the ring.

On the day of the tournament, Stacy felt a surge of adrenaline as she entered the arena. She wore tight-fitting yoga shorts that hugged her curves and seemed to be spotlighting her tight ass, Her top was a spandex Lululemon sports bra that barely contained her massive chest, The outfit was a perfect shade of baby blue and her blonde hair and athletic tone made her the eye of everyone else in the arena. The outfit showed off her toned arms and legs. The crowd roared as she made her way to the ring, and she couldn't help but feel a sense of pride and excitement. Stacy was ready to put all her training to the test and win the $12,000 prize money.

As Stacy entered the ring, she could feel the eyes of the spectators on her. She was ready to face her opponent, but when she saw him, her confidence faltered slightly. Dave was a scary-looking guy, a burly and hairy-chested long-haul trucker type of dude. He was big and muscular, and he looked like he knew how to fight. Dave wore nothing but a pair of tight-fighting shorts that left little to the imagination. The outline of his massive, cock stretched the fabric of his shorts and it was definitely noticeable to Stacy and the rest of the audience in attendance.

Stacy couldn't help but feel intimidated by him, but she knew she had to put her training to good use. Dave had decided to participate in the tournament on a whim, as he was passing through the area and the chance at some fast cash seemed appealing to him. He had heard about the tournament while sitting at the truck stop on the interstate refilling his rig and decided what the heck. He had no idea who his opponent would be until he saw Stacy step into the ring, the same as she had.

Dave snorted with amusement as he looked at Stacy, mocking her for being a woman and smaller than him. "You think you can take me on, little lady? You're not even half my size."

Stacy didn't let Dave's comment slide. She stood tall and looked him in the eye, responding with a snide comment of her own. "Looks can be deceiving. I may be smaller, but I'm faster and smarter than you."

Dave laughed, thinking that Stacy was just a prudish young Instagram girl looking for quick easy money and that she had no chance of winning against him. "We'll see about that. Get ready to be taken down and pinned, little lady!"

Stacy's confidence was growing with each passing moment. She wasn't going to let Dave's comments get to her. She smirked and replied with a snobbish tone, "I'll beat the shit out of you and bar you from ever coming back to this town. You're no match for me."

Dave was taken aback by Stacy's boldness, but he didn't let it show. He stepped forward, ready to take her on. "We'll see about that, sweetheart," he said with a sneer.

Dave took a step closer to Stacy, his eyes narrowing as he looked her up and down. "You sure you want to do this?" he asked. "I don't want to hurt you."

Stacy rolled her eyes in response. "I'm not some delicate flower, Dave," she said. "I can handle myself in the ring. Bring it on."

Dave smirked. "All right then," he said. "But how about we make things interesting? If I win, I get to fuck you after tonight’s match. And if by some miracle you do manage to beat me, I'll never come back to this town again just like you said."

Stacy's eyes widened in surprise at the proposition. She hesitated for a moment before confidently agreeing, "You're on, Dave. But I'm warning you, I'm going to kick your ass all over this ring."

The bell rang and the wrestlers circled each other warily, trying to figure out the right time to pounce. Stacy was itching to get the match started, her confidence still shining through. She decided to make the first move and lunged forward, going for a collar and elbow lock-up.

To her surprise, Dave didn't resist much, letting her take control. Stacy felt a rush of excitement at the feeling of power. Stacy pushed forward, since she had the upper hand, Dave wasn't putting up much resistance. She was surprised by how easily she had taken control of him. As they grappled, Dave seemed to be going along with her movements, but Stacy couldn't help but feel like something was off.

She tried to throw Dave to the mat, but he easily countered and took her down instead. Stacy groaned as she hit the ground, feeling the wind knock out of her. Dave smirked down at her, but he still wasn't using much force.

Stacy couldn't believe it. Was Dave really that weak? Or was he just toying with her? She got back to her feet and circled him again, trying to read his movements. Stacy threw a few kicks and punches, but Dave easily fended them off and defended them with ease, his movements fluid and effortless. Stacy was starting to get winded, her confidence beginning to falter as she realized Dave wasn't as weak as she had initially thought.

She tried to push forward with another attack, but Dave easily dodged her and countered with a swift kick to her side. Stacy winced in pain and stumbled back, feeling the exhaustion starting to set in.

Dave took advantage of her momentary weakness and went on the offensive, landing a few solid punches and kicks. Stacy tried to defend, but she was getting tired, and her movements were slowing down.

Dave continued to push forward, his attacks becoming more aggressive. Stacy was starting to feel overwhelmed, her body aching from the blows she had taken. She was starting to regret her decision to take on Dave in the ring, but she refused to give up.

Dave grabs Stacy by the hair and lifts her up and delivers a backhand slap to her face that causes her vision to blur. She immediately grabs her face and tries to rub the pain away and takes steps back from Dave. Dave continued pressing his offensive though, and with an evil grin grabs her by the shoulder and starts walking her back toward the corner.

Stacy struggled against Dave's hold, but she couldn't break free. She was pinned in the corner of the ring, her body pressed against his as he held her by the hair. She could feel his strength and power, and she knew she was outmatched. His earlier offense was all just him testing the waters.

Dave leaned in close, his breath hot on her neck. "You're mine now, little bitch," he whispered in her ear, his voice low and menacing.

Stacy's heart raced as she felt a surge of fear and arousal course through her body. She knew she was in trouble, but a part of her was also excited by the danger of the situation.

Dave released her hair and grabbed her by the wrist. He then sent her flying towards the opposite turnbuckle. The speed at which he had propelled her did not give her much time to stop or brace for any impact as she ran chest-first into the corner turnbuckle.

The collision knocked the wind out of Stacy and as she tried to regain composure and turn herself around, she heard what sounded like a freight train behind her and then felt Dave's strong arms wrap around her waist, lifting her up and over his head and slamming her down onto the mat, with an impressive German suplex.

Stacy let out a cry of pain as she hit the canvas, her back and head throbbing from the impact.

Dave towered over her, his eyes dark and intense as he looked down at her. "You're nothing but a pathetic little whore," he spat, his voice filled with contempt.

Stacy tried to push herself up, but she was too weak and exhausted. Dave grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up to her feet, his grip tight and unforgiving.

"You wanted this, didn't you?" he taunted, his lips curling into a cruel smile. "You wanted to be dominated and humiliated. Well, now you're getting what you asked for."

Stacy whimpered in fear and pain, realizing too late that she had bitten off more than she could chew. She was at Dave's mercy now, and there was nothing she could do to stop him from doing whatever he wanted to her. She could feel the pain and bruises forming all over her body from Dave's brutal attacks. She cried out in agony, begging for mercy, but Dave wasn't listening. Her body was completely at his mercy.

Dave hooked Stacy’s arms into a double underhook position and then hoisted her upside down. He was preparing to slam her back down with a powerful suplex, or perhaps even spike her head to the mat with an impaling piledriver, and with this position, she could not defend or even soften the blow. Stacy had seen the videos online and knew this was not a position she wanted to be in. She knew what was coming next, a pain-filled trip to the mat, and the dread filled her with a sense of helpless anticipation.

Dave slammed her down onto the mat with a thunderous impact, Stacy's body bouncing with the force of the blow. She screamed out in pain, her body writhing in agony as Dave continued to dominate her. The crowd cheered as Dave stood over her, his eyes filled with triumph. Dave paused for a moment, watching as Stacy's body convulsed from the suplex on the mat. He grinned wickedly, looking down at her with contempt.

"If all my competition is like you, this could be the easiest money I will ever make," he taunted, his voice filled with cruel amusement.

Stacy groaned in pain, her body aching from the beating she had taken. She knew she was no match for Dave, and the realization filled her with shame and humiliation. Then Stacy's heart sank as she remembered the wager she had made with Dave. If she lost, she would have to let him fuck her. The thought filled her with a mix of fear, humiliation, and arousal. She couldn't believe she had been so foolish to agree to such a thing.

Dave reached down again and dragged Stacy back to her feet. Stacy’s legs felt like lead bricks, and she could barely put weight on one of them. Dave smiled with glee at the helpless girl in front of him and then kicked her square in the gut doubling her over.

Stacy gasped for breath, struggling to stay on her feet. Dave pulled her up by the hair, yanking her head back, and yelling at her and the crowd.

"Get ready to take it like a champ, sweetheart. You're about to become my personal plaything," he growled, his hand reaching down to grope her breast.

Stacy whimpered in protest, but it was no use. She was at Dave's mercy, and he was enjoying every moment of it. With a rough shove, he pushed her towards the ropes and began to undress her, tearing off her clothes with rough and impatient hands. Stacy felt a rush of shame and excitement as her body was exposed to the crowd.

Stacy’s mind raced as she had never been naked in public except for that one time on spring break at the nude beach, however, that was her own choosing. This time she was stripped by some rough-looking redneck monster, who was beating the crap out of her, and if she couldn’t by some miracle find a way to overcome his power, and will be fucked by him.

Stacy swallowed hard, trying to fight back the tears of humiliation. She had to find a way to escape, to turn the tables on Dave and get out of this situation before it was too late.

But Dave was relentless, his hands roaming over her body, his lips brushing against her skin. Stacy shuddered in disgust but couldn't help the small moan of pleasure that escaped her lips. She hated herself for enjoying even the slightest touch from this monster, but her body was betraying her.

Dave chuckled darkly, sensing her inner turmoil. "That's it, baby. Give in to your desires," he whispered in her ear, before grabbing her roughly and throwing her back onto the mat.

Stacy landed with a thud, her head spinning from the impact. Dave then slams himself down onto Stacy’s prone body allowing his full weight to come crashing down on her as she lays prone on the ground.

Dave then grins as he shifts his weight and straddles Stacy in a schoolgirl style hold his clothed crotch resting just under Stacy’s bottom lip. Stacy felt smothered beneath his weight.

She struggled for breath, gasping for air as Dave pinned her arms under his knees. The referee began to count, but Dave interrupted him before he could reach three.

"Not yet, ref. I'm not done with my little toy yet," he sneered, before grabbing her hair and pulling her head and shoulders off the mat, and closer to his to crotch give Stacy a face full of his crotch before pushing himself off of her, by pushing down on her exposed breasts to steady himself to a standing position.

He then lifts Stacy up to back to a standing position. Stacy whimpered in pain, her eyes pleading for mercy. But Dave was merciless, enjoying every moment of her suffering. He slapped her across the face, leaving a red mark on her cheek.

Then he propelled himself off the ropes and delivered a powerful jumping knee strike that connected directly to Stacy’s face and nose.

Stacy fell back like a sack of potatoes hitting the mat, leaving her spread-eagled staring back up at the lights which seemed like stars meant to put her to sleep.

Dave laughed, and seemed to be playing up the crowd, “Should I finish her off, or keep playing with her”. He asked in a playful manner to the crowd as they erupted from the jumping knee strike that seemed to have devasted Stacy and eliminated the last bit of hope she had of surviving this match unscathed.

Dave grabbed Stacy by the hair and hauled Stacy back to a standing position. With her standing in front of him Dave took a step back, dropped to a knee, and delivered a bone-crushing uppercut that landed squarely with Stacy’s crotch. The pain was intense, it sent mixed signals of pain, arousal, and confusion to her brain.

She was out of it, and prayed that Dave was just end the ordeal so she could collect her $2,000 dollars for showing up and get the hell out of there before this guy did permanent damage to her. Dave had other plans for Stacy though, and with Stacy doubled over holding her pussy lips trying to massage feeling back to her tender under loins. Dave ensured to trap her head between his powerful thighs.

Dave reached over and grabbed her round ass and started to spread the cheeks giving the crowd behind her a fantastic view of her asshole, and the inner working of her pussy lips and labia. Stacy's body trembled as she struggled to get free, but Dave was too strong. He lifted her up flipping her in and placing her pussy directly in his face as he prepared to set her up for a powerful powerbomb. Stacy sat on his shoulder high off the ground and feared the worst. Dave then lifted her higher into the air, slamming her back down onto the mat with a loud spine-shattering thud, executing the powerbomb with perfection.

Stacy cried out as the wind was knocked out of her, her breasts bouncing as she hit the mat hard. Dave towered over her, his muscular body casting a dark shadow over hers. He reached down, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her back up to her feet. Stacy's body was weak and trembling as Dave began to pummel her with punch after punch. She felt every blow, her body jolting with each impact. The crowd roared as Dave continued his assault, his fists raining down on Stacy's body again and again.

Despite the pain, Stacy couldn't help but feel aroused by Dave's powerful and impactful wrestling moves. Each time he slammed her to the mat, her body tingled with pleasure, even as her mind screamed for him to stop.

The crowd roared as Dave continued to punish Stacy, his powerful muscles rippling as he delivered blow after blow. Stacy's body was bruised and battered, but she somehow was still hanging on to consciousness.

Just when Stacy thought she couldn't take anymore, Dave lifted her up and delivered a brutal piledriver. Stacy's head hit the mat with a sickening thud, and she felt the lights go out. For a moment, everything went black, and she was sure the match was over.

But when she opened her eyes again, she saw that Dave was still standing over her, a cruel smile on his face. He reached down and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her up to a sitting position. leaving her breasts exposed for the world to see.

Stacy felt a pang of embarrassment and arousal as the crowd roared with approval. Her nipples hardened in the cool air, and she could feel her pussy growing wet with desire. Dave leaned in close, his hot breath on her ear as he whispered, "You like that, don't you, you little slut, Big Daddy Dave giving you the ass whooping you deserve?"

Stacy moaned as his fingers trailed down her naked body, sending shivers of pleasure through her. She tried to resist, but it was no use. Dave was too strong for her, and he had her completely under his control.

Dave pulled Stacy's body up, positioning her in a camel clutch hold. As he tightened his grip, Stacy felt her spine contort, causing her immense pain. But then, something unexpected happened. She felt Dave's hard dick pressing against her back, and the pain was suddenly replaced by pleasure.

Her body trembled as she felt Dave's breath on her ear, his voice low and seductive. "You like that, don't you?" he whispered. "You like feeling my hard cock against your back?"

Stacy moaned in response, unable to resist the pleasure coursing through her. She felt her pussy growing wetter and wetter as Dave tightened his grip, his powerful muscles rippling with each movement.

The crowd roared as Dave continued to punish Stacy, his cock pressing against her back with every stretch of the move. Stacy was lost in a sea of pleasure and pain, unable to resist the overwhelming desire she felt for her powerful opponent.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Dave released her from the hold, leaving her panting and moaning on the mat.

Dave lifted Stacy's body up and pushed her back into the corner of the ring, setting her up in the tree of woe position. Her body was suspended upside down, and her pussy was fully exposed. Dave leaned in, his tongue tracing circles around her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her.

Stacy moaned, her body writhing as Dave's fingers probed her wet pussy. She was close to coming, her body on the brink of orgasm. But just as she was about to explode, Dave delivered a powerful punch to her twat, sending shockwaves of pain through her.

Stacy cried out, tears streaming down her face as she was denied the pleasure of coming. The pain was intense, and her body trembled as Dave continued to punish her. But even through the pain, she couldn't help but feel aroused by his powerful touch.

Dave lifted her body and leaned in close, his breath hot against her neck. "You like that, don't you?" he whispered. "You like feeling my strong hands on your pussy, even when I'm hurting you?"

Stacy moaned in response, her body trembling with desire and pain. She knew she shouldn't enjoy it, but she couldn't help herself. Dave was too powerful

Stacy was still reeling from the torment of the previous tree of woe position when Dave took off from the other side of the ring and delivered a running dropkick. The impact connected right to her solar plexus, causing her to let out a silent scream. Her eyes widened in shock as the pain coursed through her body, and she crumpled down from the turnbuckle into a fetal position.

Dave stood over her, triumphant, as the crowd roared with approval. Stacy's body was wracked with pain, and she could barely move. Her breasts heaved as she struggled to catch her breath, and she felt like she was going to pass out from the pain.

Dave lifted Stacy up into a powerbomb position, her pussy in his face. He paused for a moment, licking her wetness with his tongue, sending mixed signals of arousal and pain through her body. Stacy moaned, her body trembling with desire and agony as Dave continued to pleasure her.

But it was short-lived, for Dave then delivered a devastating powerbomb, slamming Stacy's body onto the mat with a bone-crunching impact. She cried out in pain as her body convulsed, her legs and arms splayed out in all directions.

Dave stood over her, panting and triumphant, as the crowd roared with excitement. Stacy lay there on the mat, her body wracked with pain, unable to move. Her pussy throbbed with desire and pain, and she could barely think straight.

Dave then removed his shorts unleashing his throbbing 8-inch cock that had been waiting to be released for some time now.

“I’m gonna fuck you during this match, and like our agreement said after I beat you here, I am gonna fuck you after the match” he taunted, before thrusting himself inside her without warning.

Stacy screamed in agony and humiliation, but Dave didn't care. He pounded into her relentlessly, his hands squeezing her breasts and his teeth biting at her neck.

The crowd cheered, egging him on, as Stacy lay there helpless and defeated. She knew there was no way out of this, no way to escape the torment that Dave was inflicting upon her. All she could do was endure it, and hope that it would be over soon.

But Dave wasn't finished yet. He continued to ravage her, switching positions and taking her in ways she had never imagined. Stacy's body was on fire, her mind a blur of pain and pleasure. She didn't know how much more she could take, but Dave seemed determined to push her to the brink and beyond.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Dave reached his climax and collapsed on top of her, panting heavily. Stacy lay there, her body trembling with exhaustion and shame. She didn't know how she would ever face herself after this, how she would ever forget the humiliation of being beaten, stripped, and fucked by a man, in front of an entire crowd of people, who were all cheering him on.

But for now, all she could do was lie there, and hope that Dave was finally finished with her.

As the referee counted her out, Stacy knew that she had been thoroughly defeated. Dave was too strong, too powerful, and too dominant for her to resist. She lay there on the mat, spread-eagled and convulsing, as Dave celebrated his victory.

As the referee raised Dave’s hand he looked down at Stacy and grinned, laughing with glee.

“I so hope you are not too hurt Missy, as I plan to get my agreed-upon payment after I finish the rest of my matches tonight, so stick around in the back. I promise to be much gentler with you back there than I was here” Dave chuckled.

Stacy shuddered with fear and disgust at the thought of being used by Dave again but knew there was no way out of it. She had agreed to this and willingly entered the ring with him. She had no choice but to endure his twisted desires and hope that it would all be over soon.

Knocks455

Avid Affiliate
That was great. Hope to see more of Stacy losing. And if she needs a win. Think Tiffany should be the victim since she is the reason for Stacy to be wrestling.

seylen

Coder
I liked this story, well written. It's so detailed that I could just picture it clearly and feel like I was in the audience. I thought it would be a story with a good ending for Stacey. But the ending was unexpected for me. I can also say that Stacey didn't have a great income from her content as many use onlyfans free trial links. So a run-in with Dave looks realistically like the only option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.