Fable III - Nude mod (1 Viewer)

kaivai

Potential Patron
Has anyone else tried installing this mod for the STEAM version of the game? I am getting an error from the .bat files saying

could not open art_characters_heros_morphs_normal_female_torso_strength4.tex for reading or a similar issue with every file the .bat is trying to replace. I have tried running it with administrator privileges, and even tried going into the .bat file to see what was going on, but I can't seem to get it running...

Any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

*** AUUGGHHH

you know sometimes I'm so stupid it's painful

I was setting it up so I could easily create a .bat for me to run the game with the nude mod, or without the nude mod and I must have been executing the file in the wrong place because my backup was the one with the files I was looking for. I copied those to the proper directory and ran the tool and it worked like a charm.

that's what I get for drinking and executing, I suppose...

styx101

Swell Supporter
It's here too.The difference is 5mb more in this one.
Fable III Nude Mods
I know this site.As I know,the mods collected on this site- are usual mods,that haves a normal size,grabbed from other sites (including from nudecreator and old GVZ).This mods have more big size than other same mods because absolutely every mod on this site have big useless text file (from 3 to 10mb every) inside every mod.Everything else-usual mods.And Fable III mod too.I have both variants-it's absolutely identical...:)

kaivai

Potential Patron
Thanks Gandalf!!

So it turns out that I wasn't doing anything wrong, but I figured out what was causing the problem. For whatever reason, my patch_levels.bat file replaced all of the "\" with "_". So I was able to fix the path and it works like a charm!

so in case anyone else has a problem, open patch_levels.bat in notepad and change:

bnktool.exe -i levels.bnk art\characters\heros\morphs\morphs_textures.bnk art_characters_heros_morphs_morphs_textures.bnk
bnktool.exe -i levels.bnk globals\globals_textures.bnk globals_globals_textures.bnk

pause

to

bnktool.exe -i levels.bnk art\characters\heros\morphs\morphs_textures.bnk art\characters\heros\morphs\morphs_textures.bnk
bnktool.exe -i levels.bnk globals\globals_textures.bnk globals\globals_textures.bnk

pause

styx101

Swell Supporter
Thank You very much,Kaivai! Very interesting and usefull information! I have problems for installation this mod too.Now,it's O'K.)

W

wanzer

Tried everything I could, followed both the OP's and kaivai's instructions to the T.

Blue textures for me, not working :/

W

Windago35

broken mod,

Blue textures for me, not working

tried every work round and fix, nothing.

fix your batch.exe,
or consider a windows launcher install

- - - Updated - - -

broken mod,

Blue textures for me, not working

tried every work round and fix, nothing.

fix your batch.exe,
or consider a windows launcher install

T

theunone

This mod is a perpetual pain in my neck, at first i got blue textures so I uninstalled, and then re-installed, my game. I than re installed the mod.

The thing is, Everything seems to be working. All of my .txt files disappear when i run the first two patch files and the renamed files disappear when i run the lvl patch. However, when i actually run the game itself, it appears as if no patch was added, at all. My character is just in her underwear, no blue or anything. SO. while everything seems to do what its supposed too, nothing actually happens.

I tried re-installing everything again, and i paid more attention this time when I ran the patches. I noticed that when I run the "Patch_morphs_textures.bat" the majority of the files don't get injected because the patch says that the .txt that is being injected is too large for the .bnk file. How do I get the files to fit? Anybody know why my computer thinks that the .txt is too large for the .bnk. How do i fix this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Devianne

Potential Patron
I cant get it to work at all

Attention, please first create a backup copy of the following files:
data \ art \ characters \ heros \ morphs \ morphs_textures.bnk.dat <DONE>
data \ globals \ globals_textures.bnk.dat <DONE>
data \ levels.bnk.dat <DONE>
data \ levels.bnk <DONE>

Then it goes in this order:

1 - Extract the files from the 7z archive in the "Data" folder of the game (overwrite existing files). <DONE>

2 - Go to the folder "... data \ art \ characters \ heros \ morphs" and turn on the patch.bat <DONE>
(double click on "Patch_morphs_textures.bat").
2.1 - Copy the file "morphs_textures.bnk" in the Data folder and rename the copy to to <CONFUSED>
"art_characters_heros_morphs_morphs_textures.b nk"

3 - Go to the "globals" folder and turn on the patch.bat (double click on "Patch Globals_Textures.bat") <DONE>
3.1 - Copy the file "globals_textures.bnk" in the Data folder and rename <CONFUSED>
the copy to to "globals_globals_textures.bnk"

4 - Go to last well into the "Data" folder and the "patch_levels.bat" run.

the confused part is I dont know what to do there, copy file in data folder ? I found nothing there

and while mess around, I try to rename the only file in the global & morphs to the "art_characters_heros_morphs_morphs_textures.bnk" and
"globals_globals_textures.bnk"

and copy paste my backup file into the folder and when run the patch i got the message say the inject file is to big

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
I do the Same as explained:

Nude Patch for Fable III-Ryuseiken

Attention, please make a backup of the next file in case of problems:
"morphs_textures.bnk.dat" in the "...\art\characters\heros\morphs" folder
"globals_textures.bnk.dat" in the "Globals" folder
"levels.bnk.dat" in the "Data" folder

Everything is ok? so here we go:

1 - Extract the files in the 7z archive in the "Data" folder of the game.

2 - Go to the folder "...\art\characters\heros\morphs" and apply the patch (double click on "Patch_morphs_textures.bat").
- Once finished, rename the file "morphs_textures.bnk" to "art_characters_heros_morphs_morphs_textures.bnk" and copy in the "data" folder.

3 - 3 - Go in the "globals" folder and apply the patch (double click on "Patch Globals_Textures.bat")
- Once finished, rename the file "globals_textures.bnk" to "globals_globals_textures.bnk" and copy in the "data" folder.

4 - In the "Data" folder, apply the patch "patch_levels.bat"

Normally if everything went well, the file .tex and rename the ones you are gone. The patch has been applied normally.

5 - Run the game and enjoy it :p

but on patch_levels.bat when its done the .tex files ( art_characters_heros_morphs_diffuse_female_torso_blend_morality1_primal2.tex ) <----------- these files just dont vanish like its telling on description,

i know thread is kinda old but could it be the level.bat is out of date or buggy?

nallim

Potential Patron
Please help! this mod is a nightmare! I followed the instructions of this forum exactly but not working, I don't know what I'm doing wrong! all files are injected and not sign of error in the screen of the patches but the .tex and the rename files just do not disappear and of course the character it's not nude. I know this thread it's old but please help! this mod driving me crazy! I can't believe that I can't install it when looks like work well for many of you, help!

nudeseeker

Casual Client
If you followed all the instructions just ignore that last .tex go to dweller camp and buy a clothes then undress your characters. She doesn't nude at the begining of the games. That is a hint for you.

The mods is too hairy barely see her vagina. Can someone remake one with high textures?

iloveboobs

Potential Patron
Luckily enough I saved a copy of the mod before the old GVZ went down. The files are exactly as I got them. These are the instructions in the ReadMe file.

Nude Patch for Fable III-Ryuseiken

Attention, please make a backup of the next file in case of problems:
"morphs_textures.bnk.dat" in the "...\art\characters\heros\morphs" folder
"globals_textures.bnk.dat" in the "Globals" folder
"levels.bnk.dat" in the "Data" folder

Everything is ok? so here we go:

1 - Extract the files in the 7z archive in the "Data" folder of the game.

2 - Go to the folder "...\art\characters\heros\morphs" and apply the patch (double click on "Patch_morphs_textures.bat").
- Once finished, rename the file "morphs_textures.bnk" to "art_characters_heros_morphs_morphs_textures.bnk" and copy in the "data" folder.

3 - 3 - Go in the "globals" folder and apply the patch (double click on "Patch Globals_Textures.bat")
- Once finished, rename the file "globals_textures.bnk" to "globals_globals_textures.bnk" and copy in the "data" folder.

4 - In the "Data" folder, apply the patch "patch_levels.bat"

Normally if everything went well, the file .tex and rename the ones you are gone. The patch has been applied normally.

5 - Run the game and enjoy it :p

Sorry for my bad English. I hope you will come to understand me.​

Download from DepositFiles

View attachment 303View attachment 304
i dont get the install :S

gin2west

Potential Patron
CRUCIAL....CRUCIAL....CRUCIAL....CRUCIAL! Important info is missing from the instructions. This mod does not work at the start of the game. It only works during "A New Hero" quest when your character returns to the Sanctuary to change clothes. If you remove your character's clothes in the Sanctuary, she will be nude. You can choose to keep on gloves and shoes, if you like. There is a new and easier version at: Nude Mod Updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.