Fable III - Nude mod (1 Viewer)

Riddles

Potential Patron
Luckily enough I saved a copy of the mod before the old GVZ went down. The files are exactly as I got them. These are the instructions in the ReadMe file.

Nude Patch for Fable III-Ryuseiken

Attention, please make a backup of the next file in case of problems:
"morphs_textures.bnk.dat" in the "...\art\characters\heros\morphs" folder
"globals_textures.bnk.dat" in the "Globals" folder
"levels.bnk.dat" in the "Data" folder

Everything is ok? so here we go:

1 - Extract the files in the 7z archive in the "Data" folder of the game.

2 - Go to the folder "...\art\characters\heros\morphs" and apply the patch (double click on "Patch_morphs_textures.bat").
- Once finished, rename the file "morphs_textures.bnk" to "art_characters_heros_morphs_morphs_textures.bnk" and copy in the "data" folder.

3 - 3 - Go in the "globals" folder and apply the patch (double click on "Patch Globals_Textures.bat")
- Once finished, rename the file "globals_textures.bnk" to "globals_globals_textures.bnk" and copy in the "data" folder.

4 - In the "Data" folder, apply the patch "patch_levels.bat"

Normally if everything went well, the file .tex and rename the ones you are gone. The patch has been applied normally.

5 - Run the game and enjoy it :p

Sorry for my bad English. I hope you will come to understand me.​

Download from DepositFiles

2012-04-29_00001.jpg 2012-04-29_00002.jpg

B

BloodyHolly

Great thanks from me too, I´ve been searching this for months... Fable just got interesting again :o

R

Roxxo

On the old Game vixen Zone, there were posts pertaining to fixing the issue where all the textures turn blue upon using the nude mod. Anyone happen to know how to fix that?

killzone12

Content Creator
i dislike changing names in folders to get a mod to work cant it just be a drag and drop and your all set??

Riddles

Potential Patron
That would require the developer to design their game in a format that supports that. Bethesda make Elder Scrolls for the purpose of modding.

The way Fable 3 is made makes it impossible to merely drag and drop some files. The game isn't built to read any other files you want to add in yourself.

Peanutz

Potential Patron
Hello everyone im a bit new here but ill get to it ... i wanted to know how to get this mod ive downloaded both the 13.95mb and the 18.85 versions and, despite a few attempts, i achieved what Roxxo had, all textures in the game except the dog and some childrens faces were all blue.. i was hoping for a fix when i went to a separate website or a solution perhaps a new mod entirely and i found a more refined set of instructions:

Here is ne 'translation:

Nude patch for Fable III of Ryuseiken

Attention, please first create a backup copy of the following files:
data \ art \ characters \ heros \ morphs \ morphs_textures.bnk.dat
data \ globals \ globals_textures.bnk.dat
data \ levels.bnk.dat
data \ levels.bnk

Then it goes in this order:

1 - Extract the files from the 7z archive in the "Data" folder of the game (overwrite existing files).

2 - Go to the folder "... data \ art \ characters \ heros \ morphs" and turn on the patch.bat
(double click on "Patch_morphs_textures.bat").
2.1 - Copy the file "morphs_textures.bnk" in the Data folder and rename the copy to to
"art_characters_heros_morphs_morphs_textures.bnk"

3 - Go to the "globals" folder and turn on the patch.bat (double click on "Patch Globals_Textures.bat")
3.1 - Copy the file "globals_textures.bnk" in the Data folder and rename
the copy to to "globals_globals_textures.bnk"

4 - Go to last well into the "Data" folder and the "patch_levels.bat" run.

If all went well, the renamed files have disappeared.

5 - Start the game and see if it works.
Should have been blue textures to be seen instead, then the file will not be levels.bnk the correct version.
To solve this, do as follows:

a Repeat steps 2.1 and 3.1 (just copy and rename part)
b. Copy the original secured levels.bnk back into the Data folder (overwrite).
c. Repeat step 4

Unfortunately it still doesnt work and im quite unsure which version to use after trying several methods(updated and non updated) for both mods but frankly some help ASAP would be greatly appreciated :D

- Much thanks in advance, Peanutzzzzzzz :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Password42

Content Creator
my fable III b/c it comes with an update folder and i have not updated it and there has prob only been 1 update that ive been aware of as well as the fact that i mounted the virtual cd to install it exactly as if i had the acutal disc itself.
Arrr, ye scurvy Pirate!

G

Gandalf

Really thats the only like main reason why? :/

Did you know that using pirated games is stealing?:rolleyes:
I should make ye walk the plank.:mad:

Until you hear differently from the Admin lets not discuss pirated games please.

B

bigteo

Alright.... I've followed the directions at least a dozen times and blue textures always pop up. I've tried maybe 5 other different ways of installing the mod and so far I got nothing. Is there anyone here that is willing to help me with this?

Araerix

Potential Patron
Is there still no fix to the blue textures problem on this mod? :c i'd really like to use it again

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.