Don't see "Saving Custom Character" (1 Viewer)

HeoQuay

Potential Patron
I have a little problem about saving custom character, I do right the same in the tutorial but notthing happen when start the game back...
I'm use Loaderv5.45 Mod Guy
Only 2 things diffirent is 1.my CharacterFolders.txt like this (Not like in the picture) :
spLbSZIh.png

Only this :
[DevExamples]
[Download]
Example:Example
SWFOfficial:SWFOfficial
ToggleHim:ToggleHim

2. When start the game, it not look like in the picture in tutorial below:
CNiEd1Mh.png

No DevExampies folder.......

Can you help me please ?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Can you help me please ?
Your post is confusing because of the dual presentation. Please show us only your side of things. You can omit the sample images from the tutorial.

The simplest explanation is that the DevExamples folder is actually present ... but it appears at the end of the character list. Therefore you may be looking at a screen full of default characters (SD Chan, Asuka, Rei, etc) and assuming that the DevExamples folder is missing. Try using the horizontal scrollbar to move to the right-hand end of the list, and then check whether the DevExamples folder becomes visible.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if you are trying to make a loader character folder, i don't see any sort of entry like
HeoChar:HeoChar

where HeoChar is the character folder's name

HeoQuay

Potential Patron
But thanks anyway, maybe I will use save char list backup anyway, thanks
How I can close this thread please ?

HeoQuay

Potential Patron
Ya maybe.... But I'm still totally don't understand even I read and do like tutorial videos 100 times so this is hopeless...Thanks again...
You guy so smart :D
I'm working 24/7, my relax time is 1am->2am and sleeping time is 2am->3am so I'm kinna stress and tired but thanks to those game like this (Hentai game,skyrim,...etc) and you guy mod so my stress and tired are gone
Keep on working ! Sorry my bad english

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.