DOA5 LR with Nyotengu (1 Viewer)

goospeed

Potential Patron
Hey Guys!

I try to search files about honoka.(Actually, I found transparent bikini with umod.. but i want perfectly nude:) ) I can't find it. Do you know where is Honoka Nude patch? Because, my main chracter is her

Seijass

Potential Patron
Last edited by a moderator:

goospeed

Potential Patron
Thanks lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal

I hope that Honoka patch release as soon as possible:) Gook Luck! and Nyotengu's neck still have seam.. I don't care this problem because she isn't my main character but, I think Nyeotengu's pens want to fix this problem

game_2015_04_25_00_31_14_135.jpg

locust3d

Potential Patron
Thanks a lot for these mods, Honoka looks beautiful with that costume. I'm having some issues though, I can get Christie working too and she looks great, however Nyotengu doesn't appear anywhere. I think its the 123456 dlc pack, I've modified the steam.ini and added the DLC to the folder, but no way. Also Marie is not showing exactly like that, but with her shirt and tie costume instead though the underwear is showing correctly, really weird. Any suggestions?

lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal

Potential Patron
Thanks a lot for these mods, Honoka looks beautiful with that costume. I'm having some issues though, I can get Christie working too and she looks great, however Nyotengu doesn't appear anywhere. I think its the 123456 dlc pack, I've modified the steam.ini and added the DLC to the folder, but no way. Also Marie is not showing exactly like that, but with her shirt and tie costume instead though the underwear is showing correctly, really weird. Any suggestions?

nyotengu in 123456 folder.. search costum at middle list. not at last ( search nude icon )... marie white shirt put from bbs.3dm ( china forum ) 221122 folder, you can delete if not interest

sorry for my bad english:)

B

bc79

In my case, Marie's topless bunny won't show up if I use DLC mod from this post. http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/doa5lr-real-nude-mods-2124/index14.html#post29413 Delete that DLC and Marie's bunny show up.

Potential Patron

Martin28a

Potential Patron
I installed this and now my mods don't work at all. First it crashed the game whenever I tried to select a modded outfit, now they don't appear at all. The game runs but there are no outfits despite the DLCs being installed and the lines of code being in the ini. file

Potential Patron
I installed this and now my mods don't work at all. First it crashed the game whenever I tried to select a modded outfit, now they don't appear at all. The game runs but there are no outfits despite the DLCs being installed and the lines of code being in the ini. file
if you have dlc mod/ dlc repack from other or before version, u must delete it.. just leave dlc original

- - - Updated - - -

nyotengu neck not fix in update.

maybe next time

Potential Patron
Thank you, and if you're interested, I would share other ones
here some screenshots,
View attachment 24515
View attachment 24519
View attachment 24520

I will upload all my TMC files here
View attachment 24521
View attachment 24524
View attachment 24522
View attachment 24525
View attachment 24523
this is my TMC DOWNLOAD

- - - Updated - - -

how to validate my account in loverslab. no permission to download.
you can sign with fb or twitter. to download adult content you must change setting account

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.