DOA5 LR All Girls Nude DLC Content Pack !! (1 Viewer)

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Hello my fellow members of GVZ ! I know that some of you, as well as I, have been wanting a DLC content pack that included all the girls of DOA5 LR fully nude, including the remaining girls Christie, Sarah, and Honoka to make things complete.

Well, today I have some great news for you all, as I have found a complete DLC pack that includes all the girls in their full B-Day Suits. This DLC content pack I've found on 3dmgame.com, and it was made by someone named mysterious owl _Eric.

In keeping with accordance to the moderator and site rules, I will not post a direct download link to the DLC content itself. However, I will post the link to the page from where the link can be found, along with instructions in images I will post here on how to download, and the password needed to use for the DLC content.

For anyone wondering what the DLC content pack includes, it includes the following:

ALPHA , AYANE , CHRISTIE, HELENA, HITOMI , HONOKA, KASUMI , KOKORO, LEIFANG, LISA, MARIE , MILA , MOMIJI , NYOTENGU , PAI , PHASE 4, RACHEL, SARAH, TINA = ALL FULLY NUDE !

NOTE: I am aware that in my first image of all the girls it does not show Christie and Alpha, but I can confirm that all the girls listed above are in this mod as described, as I am using it myself, and another member here has also confirmed it.

Each girl also has different variations of hairless, hairy genitalia, and comes with black, white, or no stockings as well.

I have not experienced any conflicts what-so-ever with any original DLC content while using the All Girls Nude DLC content pack, and each girl has been modded perfectly with no breaks or seams visible on their bodies.

Here is the URL with the info on where the DLC content can be obtained, and please have a look at the images here on how to properly download it with the password needed: ??????TMC?????????????????+????????DLC????????? - ????5?????? - 3DMGAME?? - Powered by Discuz!

Images for DLC Content Download Instructions:

All Girls Nude-DLC Content Pack-DOA5LR.jpg All Nude Girls DLC Pack-DOA5LR.jpg DLC Content Download-DOA5LR_01.jpg DLC Content Download-DOA5LR_02.jpg

After successful download you should have these two DLC folders:

654326 and 654327.

Add this to your DLC folder of your game, and make sure that the entries for these folders also exist in either your steam_api.ini or 3DMGAME.ini configuration files under the DLC Content heading.

Enjoy everyone !

Last edited by a moderator:

biguglygerbill

Potential Patron
Clear simple and all you can ask for thank you very very much kind friend have a nice play,day and life very friendly greetings M.J.

saku

Potential Patron
Oh thanks men, is easy, honoka and others gals nude version are available, whit the nylon hose for all, is the definitive nude edition

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
If the creator of the mod objects to giving away the password, we will delete the links.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Noticed you mentioned Sarah at the beginning but not in the latter part. I've seen a separate mod for her but I'd still like to know if she is included before I download this. I noticed she doesn't seem to be in the pic either (then again, neither is Alpha though she is listed as well). I'm guessing you simply missed it when typing.

Edit. Oh yeah and thanks for the mod! :D

K

K15AI

Noticed you mentioned Sarah at the beginning but not in the latter part. I've seen a separate mod for her but I'd still like to know if she is included before I download this....

I downloaded the mod. Sarah, Christie, Alpha and Honoka are all included.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
If the creator of the mod objects to giving away the password, we will delete the links.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Sounds fair enough, thank you fleet. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Noticed you mentioned Sarah at the beginning but not in the latter part. I've seen a separate mod for her but I'd still like to know if she is included before I download this. I noticed she doesn't seem to be in the pic either (then again, neither is Alpha though she is listed as well). I'm guessing you simply missed it when typing.

Edit. Oh yeah and thanks for the mod! :D

Oops, you are right, I will need to edit that part in my original post. Thanks for pointing it out. :)

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
This was the Finale Nude pack I was looking for. And with that I'm pretty much satisfied with full nudes now. A complete Shaved/Pubic pack of all girls our dream/goal from the very beginning has been fulfilled

Squizzo

Potential Patron
Great pack, although Phase-4 seems to be broken.
Also the zip with the separate tmc files is missing Sarah and Christie so I can't just repack the tmc's with a working version of Phase-4

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Great pack, although Phase-4 seems to be broken.
Also the zip with the separate tmc files is missing Sarah and Christie so I can't just repack the tmc's with a working version of Phase-4

As far as I can tell, I myself have not had any problem with using Phase-4. I did not make this pack myself, and only provided an external link of where I had found it, with information on how to obtain it.

Exactly what issues are you experiencing with Phase-4? Is it a cosmetic appearance issue with the model or is it something that is in-game related when you select the character from the main fighters / VS screen and use her to fight against an opponent? You did not elaborate on that.

I have noticed that in some instances other mods do not work so well, and if you have too many mods alongside the original DLC Content (if you happen to have any) in your game's DLC folder, some of those mods can conflict with certain Girl's costume slots over-riding what was presently there, and causing either graphical or broken looking models, or game crashes. I have experienced this before when using some mods mixed with other mods and original DLC content that I wanted to use.

What I currently use right now are the first six original DLC content that was made for the game by Team Ninja:

DLC001=352150
DLC002=358140
DLC003=358141
DLC004=358142
DLC005=358143
DLC006=358144

followed by the two modded DLC content that comes in the DLC mod pack I mentioned on the first page of my post:

DLC007=654326
DLC008=654327

I would suggest following my current layout as I have it set up for both my configuration file, steam_api.ini (or 3DMGAME.ini if you are using a different release version) and what resides in the game's DLC content folder to match the game configuration file (steam_api.ini or 3DMGAME.ini if you have a different set up).

After doing that, run the game and see if you still have issues with Phase-4.

If you still find that you are, then the only other thing that I could suggest that you try is to get in touch with the original creator of the mod from where I provided the external link to the 3DMGAME website, and ask him / her if they would agree to allow you to have the tmc files so that you could repackage the mod to your liking if they permit it.

- - - Updated - - -

Honoka b**bs become smaller;)

I think they look just great the way they are. Also, one of our GVZ members and modders here have created an excellent DLC package that includes Honoka in two topless versions, with micro bikini bottom, and another version with pasties and huge boobs. You can find that easily in the Hot Stuff section under the Hard Hats Required (NSFW) part of the board. Just do a search for Honoka pasties or something similar to that effect and you'll find it. :)

Squizzo

Potential Patron
The problem I'm having with Phase-4 is, when you scroll over her nude outfits in the character select screen, the preview gets stuck in an infinite load. You can select the outfits but upon selecting a stage the game gets stuck in an indefinitely infinite load.
I'm not running any other mods and my 3DMGAME.ini looks like:

DLC001=352150
DLC002=358140
DLC003=358141
DLC004=358142
DLC005=358143
(mods)
DLC006=654326
DLC007=654327

Perhaps I need the dlc pack 358144 (do you know which pack this is btw?) that I'm missing. If not then I guess I'll have to try and contact the author... although that it easier said than done when I don't speak a word of Chinese.

[Edit Solved]: Thanks for the help Tekmarvi, got it working now. Turns out you need the Senran Kagura dlc (
358144), as Phase-4's nude outfits use her black hair option from her Senran Kagura outfit.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
The problem I'm having with Phase-4 is, when you scroll over her nude outfits in the character select screen, the preview gets stuck in an infinite load. You can select the outfits but upon selecting a stage the game gets stuck in an indefinitely infinite load.
I'm not running any other mods and my 3DMGAME.ini looks like:

DLC001=352150
DLC002=358140
DLC003=358141
DLC004=358142
DLC005=358143
(mods)
DLC006=654326
DLC007=654327

Perhaps I need the dlc pack 358144 (do you know which pack this is btw?) that I'm missing. If not then I guess I'll have to try and contact the author... although that it easier said than done when I don't speak a word of Chinese.

[Edit Solved]: Thanks for the help Tekmarvi, got it working now. Turns out you need the Senran Kagura dlc (
358144), as Phase-4's nude outfits use her black hair option from her Senran Kagura outfit.

I am glad that you were able to sort things out. I was going to say that the 358144 refers to the Senran Kagura DLC, but you found that out on your own. Also, if you go to costume 19 of Phase-4's outfits, where she is wearing an army flak jacket top (hairstyle A), her face disappears because of improper rigging of her helmet where it sits above her head, but if you choose any other hairstyle from B to C she appears as normal without any strange anomalies. I've addressed this once to the original creator of the costume mod, but it seems like he hasn't bothered to acknowledge it.

Other than that, I haven't noticed any other problems with the other models and this new mod feels complete now, but I always like to see new additions being made that bring new outfit changes or looks to the character models being developed by the modders here at GVZ.

Enjoy the mod and your game.

flyingshoes

Potential Patron
Thanks for the SS of website. Somehow I can't open the 3dm website. Copied manually the baidu download place and there goes the download. :D

Trollwut

Potential Patron
I just noticed that Honoka's neck still not perfect. I can't read what written in 3dm, just wondering if anybody else experienced this too.

3island18

Vivacious Visitor
yup, you're right, about Honoka. allow me to translate:

还有:这个果体依然有些色差,问题在于头部和身体的接缝处估计点没有对齐。
所以导致在某些角度,因为投影和明暗导致了色差。皮肤我认为是没有问题的。
但HONOKA的长发和发型骨骼的走向也能基本挡掉那些会出现的小缝隙了。
also: this nude mod still has some color discrepancy. the problem lies on the area where head and body connects which I reckon the color is slightly not matched too well
so if you move the model to some certain angles, due to the shadows and lighting, this color discrepancy might occurred. I reckon the skin itself is alright
but Honoka's long hair and the way her hair framework moves, may basically help to cover up the area where the color discrepancy might occurred
(sorry for weird English, translated it verbatim, hope you understand)

all in all, I think this is the most complete nude mode to date for now. except for Honoka neck, I think all characters are all well made, right? (ie. real body for Leifang, Nyotengu for example, not cut from Kasumi body) dunno if Nyotengu has her wings or not though haven't test it further, there maybe some other problems which I haven't encounter yet

I'm pretty satisfied with this mod :) as for Honoka, I use this:
http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/[doa5lr]-honoka-mods-flower-pasties-topless-2269/

the best Honoka nude mod IMHO, once I use the LOD version, I never use any others again :D LOD really... captures me hehe. still not full nude, panties still on, but I'm more on boobies guy, not so much pussy guy, so doesn't matter haha. but I do like pussy, prefer hairless. this mod is perfect

btw 1st post woohoo! came from csrin.ru, see a friend posted about Honoka LOD above, amazed, found this latest complete nude mod thread, thought: must join now!
thanks for TS sharing this mod info. now... I wish someone make Leifang boobies bigger... like Honoka LOD. Leifang LOD....? hell, give all girls bigger boobs :p
other idea is: swapping hairs. wanna see Honoka with Leifang twintails. twintails for all girls... dunno if that's doable though. different head size?

Trollwut

Potential Patron
I see. Well, it's good to know that the problem isn't on my side.
It's pretty much done for the rest of the character. Since it was based on Harry Palmer mod, everyone with the same body type should be good to go. That left Christie & Sarah, but i think they're not as noticeable as Honoka.
I think you could make your own mod of Honoka with Leifang hair with Mod Tools if i'm not mistaken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.