Potential Patron
UPDATE

NUDE MOD, NYOTENGU , MARIE BUNNY , HONOKA NO SKIRT, CHRISTIE TOPLESS
in 1 FOLDER

Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_5.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg Screenshot_5.jpg Screenshot_6.jpg

- you must delete dlc repack from other or before vers.
fro.jpg

Link Solid DOA.zip - Solidfiles
Link Mega https://mega.co.nz/#!yk8AUL6S!PQcqIZJKtxGX8SfSztI-T2CWNyN-C4ybF4eF1kiVQyU

how to download file from solid Screenshot_3 copy.jpg

UPDATE
DOA5LR BATIK COSTUME http://www.gamevixenzone.net/mods-20/doa5-lr-costume-dlc-repack-2173/#post29829

thanks to
SaafRats lovers lab,
Harry Palmer GVZ,

holdenmcclure lovers lab

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 3,678
  • 3dm ini.jpg
    3dm ini.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 3,078
Last edited by a moderator:

Seijass

Potential Patron
Actual nude mesh for Nyotengu? If yes, totally down for this... But anyway broken attachments. Fix please?

Though I'm gonna download it to check, so thanks anyways.

lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal

Potential Patron
Actual nude mesh for Nyotengu? If yes, totally down for this... But anyway broken attachments. Fix please?

Though I'm gonna download it to check, so thanks anyways.

oh sorry.. i connect with mobile now... i'll fix soon, yes.. it' mesh for nyotengu... plus blood mode

- - - Updated - - -

search nyotengu nude mod in middle not in last list

Seijass

Potential Patron
oh sorry.. i connect with mobile now... i'll fix soon, yes.. it' mesh for nyotengu... plus blood mode

- - - Updated - - -

search nyotengu nude mod in middle not in last list

Yeah already found Nyotengu and Leifang's. Thanks a lot lol

By blood mode you mean the mummy outfit?

Also, pretty thoughtful to replace the icons in game for the nudes with a pic of bikinis with big red X, makes it really obvious lol

Potential Patron
Yeah already found Nyotengu and Leifang's. Thanks a lot lol

By blood mode you mean the mummy outfit?

Also, pretty thoughtful to replace the icons in game for the nudes with a pic of bikinis with big red X, makes it really obvious lol

replace sweat mode.. Chose nude image.. Not mumy.. Just in nyot. Marie. Koko. Tina. Helena. Momiji. Kasum

- - - Updated - - -

If you have damage.. Bloody mod has perform.. Fix in kasumi, other will fix soon..no Bikini image is dlc repack from holden.

Seijass

Potential Patron
replace sweat mode.. Chose nude image.. Not mumy.. Just in nyot. Marie. Koko. Tina. Helena. Momiji. Kasum

- - - Updated - - -

If you have damage.. Bloody mod has perform.. Fix in kasumi, other will fix soon.

So what you're saying is there will be blood instead of sweat or when you take damage? (if you're an Indonesian just PM me using Indonesian whenever you need to for cases like this lol) (also sorry for asking, haven't had the time to test it in a fight yet)

Bikini image is dlc repack from holden.

Oh I see. Well thanks to them then. Credit goes wherever it needs to...

Deadpool69

Potential Patron
Can someone please explain to me how to use this DLC? I see 2 packs inside (123456 and 4206921) and idk which one to use. Also, how do I delete the bloody costume because I don't want blood, and idk which costume contains the blood for Nyotengu, Marie and Leifang.

3dfapman

Casual Client
I'm not so sure this is an original mesh to fit Nyotengu like Harry Palmer's are. I tried out the mod and texture issues aside there's also a nasty neck seam. Other than that, I guess it's a great start, just needs some more work.

https://youtu.be/95W6Lw0HEVk

Judge for yourselves.

karoshikurenai

Potential Patron
I'm not so sure this is an original mesh to fit Nyotengu like Harry Palmer's are. I tried out the mod and texture issues aside there's also a nasty neck seam. Other than that, I guess it's a great start, just needs some more work.

https://youtu.be/95W6Lw0HEVk

Judge for yourselves.

damn it looks like it's just from the other girl's files. nipple textures look kinda off too. i thought it's her nude mesh with her wings and all, did you check leifang? is it the same as always with the head/body mismatch. never used that in my packs since it doesn't feel right.

3dfapman

Casual Client
damn it looks like it's just from the other girl's files. nipple textures look kinda off too. i thought it's her nude mesh with her wings and all, did you check leifang? is it the same as always with the head/body mismatch. never used that in my packs since it doesn't feel right.

Didn't check no, and already replaced with my old pack again. In-game the texture issue is very evident, both in the crotch area, the nipples and neck. You can see in the crotch area that it's just a generic fleshlike color, not really simulating skin, let alone the tone of the rest of the body textures.

saku

Potential Patron
nyotengu already nude mos?, anyone have the other girls, christie, honoka etc?, when close the post of harry palmer I dont find any new o miss mods, please post the the last nude mods

Potential Patron
So what you're saying is there will be blood instead of sweat or when you take damage? (if you're an Indonesian just PM me using Indonesian whenever you need to for cases like this lol) (also sorry for asking, haven't had the time to test it in a fight yet) :)

Oh I see. Well thanks to them then. Credit goes wherever it needs to...
;):o

- - - Updated - - -

i need honoka nude, please.. someone make it
maybe next time ( pada suka yg boing2 tenyata )

- - - Updated - - -

fix texture nyotengu

Seijass

Potential Patron

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

fix texture nyotengu

Nope, not me. Christie. Please make it happen. I love her -> + taunt. Thanks.

Honoka being way busty for her age ain't enough reason for me to overlook how less fun it is to use her for an actual gameplay, unfortunately.

Btw dood you work pretty quick lol. That screenshot is pretty convincing. Downloading the latest version.

kodoxblue

Potential Patron

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

fix texture nyotengu

i'll be waiting (ane dah PM yak. :ngakak)

Nope, not me. Christie. Please make it happen. I love her -> + taunt. Thanks.

Honoka being way busty for her age ain't enough reason for me to overlook how less fun it is to use her for an actual gameplay, unfortunately.

Btw dood you work pretty quick lol. That screenshot is pretty convincing. Downloading the latest version.

his blink eyes bro.. seru itu huge busty nya. :malus

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.