Doa5 lr nude mod plus costume (3 Viewers)

Barmaldai

Potential Patron

I was not wrong, is it?

Freenk said:
okay got it...

1. start achivarius
2. open original dlc 352150.bin
3. export files for your character: .---c and .--p
4. start dlc tool
5. new 352150
6. character add: you character
7. select slot
8. add files:

tmc, tmcl from archive
.---c and .--p from export

9. save
10. copy to install-dir/dlc

Last edited by a moderator:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ Fang, yeah went back to the game today and realized I made an error on Pai and Rachel not having nude skins, they actually do, my mistake.

However here are the three girls who do not have nude skins in the game yet: Christie, Sarah, Hanoka.

I've also noticed that there are three girls with problem costumes, that cause a game crash or freeze:

Mila - Costume 40 - Freezes Game

Kokoro - Costume 40 - Crashes Game

Pai - Costume 21 - Crashes Game

So if you are playing the game using the nude mod plus costume package, and using any one of the three girls I mentioned above that have problems with the costumes I listed, just avoid using those costumes.

The costumes that are having problems with those three girls mentioned above correspond to one of the nude skins in the mod package, but it does not affect the other nude skins for those girls as they are still usable in the game.

Everything else works pretty good, and those were the only problems I had experienced with this mod. I'm hoping that the creator can update his mod to include nude skins for the remaining three girls: Christie, Sarah, and Hanoka, so that we (the gaming community) can all continue to enjoy his mod and the game in whole.

Fang

Potential Patron
@tekmarvl : I tried those three costumes, and it worked fine. No crashes. Hmmm.... I wonder why.
I even pit them against each other, still no problem.

What mode causes the game to crash, btw?

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ Fang, the freezing and crashing happens when I enter a solo fighting match in fighting mode, and I pick any one of the three girls I listed earlier who have problems with their Costume 40 skins, except for Pai, where the game just crashes if I select her Costume 21. It's not that big of a deal, and so I just avoid the costumes that give the problems for the girls like Mila, Kokoro, and Pai.

@ lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal, thanks for your suggestion. I did take a look at your attachment for the configuration file that you are using, and as suspected, it does not look similar to the one that I am using myself. Your configuration file for the version of DOA 5: LR that you are using is from 3DMGAME. My configuration file that I am using is steam_api and is supplied by RELOADED. My DLC Content entries look exactly the same as your DLC entries do in your configuration file settings.

I suspect that the reason I may be having these freezing and crashing issues with some of the costumes is because of certain saved game settings that exist in my configuration file, and slightly differ from your own configuration settings in your 3DMGAME configuration file.

The reason for me not using the 3DMGAME configuration file is because I did not wish to lose any of my game settings, or saved game progress, and I have read in a gaming forum from one user that had the RELOADED version of the game, that when he applied the 3DMGAME configuration file to his installed game directory, all his settings and game save progress was lost and he had to start his game all over from scratch.

The reason I am using the steam_api configuration file from RELOADED, is because I wish to keep all my game settings and saved game progress. I have had no problems with copying and entering the DLC content into the steam_api configuration file, and all DLC shows up in the game. I have not experienced any problems with any official costume packs or any mods that I have used from members here at Game Vixen Zone for DOA 5: LR.

The only problems that I have had with your mod are very minor and very few ones, but the rest of the costumes work great, and your work on those is excellent and amazing, and I do hope that you can find the time to update your mod to include nude skins for Christie, Sarah, Hanoka.

lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal, if you are looking to add compatibility to the steam_api configuration file from the RELOADED version, I could upload my configuration file for you, so that you might find it useful and possibly be able to do something with it. Just let me know, and I will upload it for you.

lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal

Potential Patron
steam_api.ini setting like this Screenshot_1.jpg
same as 3DM version

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal, my steam_api looks exactly like yours except without the DLC009 and DLC010 lines.

Here is what my steam_api configuration settings look like for DLC content that I'm using in the game:

My steam_api.jpg

Should I include the DLC009 and DLC010 lines in my steam_api or leave it out? I don''t think it really matters, since I only have eight listed DLC content that I am using in the game and not ten.

Anyways, I'm still trying to figure out what could be causing the freeze and crash issues I am experiencing with Mila and Kokoro's Costume 40, and Pai's costume 21 in your mod.

I'm going to run a few tests with the game on my system with your mod, and see if I can do anything to find a solution. I'll report back if I discover anything new.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal, I am happy to report that I have fixed the problems that I was having in your mod that caused these girls and their costumes to not show up in the game, and caused freezes and crashing: Mila and Kokoro's Costume 40, and Pai's costume 21.

Problem that I identified: 8 DLC ID's listed in steam_api that needed to be edited. Removed one DLC ID that did not exist in DLC folder of DOA 5: LR.
Also removed Holden's Nude mod that was still in DLC folder of DOA 5: LR; Holden's Real Nude mods can be found here: http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/how-run-doa5lr-real-nude-mods-2130/

Solution: Ran a few tests on game by pin-pointing cause, by matching DLC content ID in steam_api configuration settings to correspond to what was actually in the DLC folder of the game. Tracked the root of the problem to Holden's Real Nude Mod, which was causing a conflict with lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal nude mod plus costume pack. Holden's mod was overlapping the costume slots for Mila's costume 40, Kokoro's costume 40, and Pai's costume 21, causing in-game freezing and crashing to windows with program error of: Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round has stopped working, a problem has caused the program to stop working, please close the program.

Resolution and fix (with images of correct way steam_api and content of DLC folder should look like):

Correct and fixed steam_api: steam_api fixed and working.jpg

As you can see by the image of the steam_api configuration settings file above, it should match the contents of what exists in the DLC folder. It is important to only add DLC ID that matches exactly what is currently in the DLC folder of the game, especially if mods are being added.

Here is what the contents of the DLC folder should look like, and it matches exactly to what the image of the steam_api should have:

matching DLC Content DOA5LR.jpg

As you can see by this second image of my DLC folder, I have six DLC folders with different DLC ID, and those DLC IDs match up with what I have in my steam_api.

Everything now is working and running smoothly with your mod, and there are no more costume issues with Mila, Kokoro, and Pai.

To anyone else who may be experiencing similiar issues, or has had issues using mods with DOA5: LR, just make sure that when you put a new mod into your DLC folder, that you also open and edit your steam_api or 3DMGAME.ini in either wordpad or notepad, and that you only include the number of IDs that match what you have in your DLC folder.

For example, if you only have six folders in your DLC folder, then you need to include the IDs of those folders into your steam_api or 3DMGAME.ini file so that they match. Only include what actually exists in your game's DLC folder, to avoid any conflicts when using mods, or game freezing or crashing when selecting a costume for one of the fighters you choose from the character menu.

lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal

Potential Patron
@ lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal, I am happy to report that I have fixed the problems that I was having in your mod that caused these girls and their costumes to not show up in the game, and caused freezes and crashing: Mila and Kokoro's Costume 40, and Pai's costume 21.

Problem that I identified: 8 DLC ID's listed in steam_api that needed to be edited. Removed one DLC ID that did not exist in DLC folder of DOA 5: LR.
Also removed Holden's Nude mod that was still in DLC folder of DOA 5: LR; Holden's Real Nude mods can be found here: http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/how-run-doa5lr-real-nude-mods-2130/

Solution: Ran a few tests on game by pin-pointing cause, by matching DLC content ID in steam_api configuration settings to correspond to what was actually in the DLC folder of the game. Tracked the root of the problem to Holden's Real Nude Mod, which was causing a conflict with lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal nude mod plus costume pack. Holden's mod was overlapping the costume slots for Mila's costume 40, Kokoro's costume 40, and Pai's costume 21, causing in-game freezing and crashing to windows with program error of: Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round has stopped working, a problem has caused the program to stop working, please close the program.

Resolution and fix (with images of correct way steam_api and content of DLC folder should look like):

Correct and fixed steam_api: View attachment 24920

As you can see by the image of the steam_api configuration settings file above, it should match the contents of what exists in the DLC folder. It is important to only add DLC ID that matches exactly what is currently in the DLC folder of the game, especially if mods are being added.

Here is what the contents of the DLC folder should look like, and it matches exactly to what the image of the steam_api should have:

View attachment 24921

As you can see by this second image of my DLC folder, I have six DLC folders with different DLC ID, and those DLC IDs match up with what I have in my steam_api.

Everything now is working and running smoothly with your mod, and there are no more costume issues with Mila, Kokoro, and Pai.

To anyone else who may be experiencing similiar issues, or has had issues using mods with DOA5: LR, just make sure that when you put a new mod into your DLC folder, that you also open and edit your steam_api or 3DMGAME.ini in either wordpad or notepad, and that you only include the number of IDs that match what you have in your DLC folder.

For example, if you only have six folders in your DLC folder, then you need to include the IDs of those folders into your steam_api or 3DMGAME.ini file so that they match. Only include what actually exists in your game's DLC folder, to avoid any conflicts when using mods, or game freezing or crashing when selecting a costume for one of the fighters you choose from the character menu.

OK. thanks for Sharing:)

mangrowing

Potential Patron
Hi there

I was wondering something, given the fact you can modify models and make mods so... is it possible to you to make girls boobs bigger?

Not really necessary the girls have to be nude or so.

I'm kinda surprised nobody on web has even mentioned it.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Hi there

I was wondering something, given the fact you can modify models and make mods so... is it possible to you to make girls boobs bigger?

Not really necessary the girls have to be nude or so.

I'm kinda surprised nobody on web has even mentioned it.
Gelbooru - Image List / dead_or_alive animated honoka_(doa)
It's possibly and has been done, just don't have links to it yet apparently, or it's something someone is keeping secret to themselves

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ mangrowing, some of the DOA girls such as Helena already have large enough breasts to compliment their proportional bodies (in other words, just large enough to look right but not humongous enough to look ridiculous), we all know we wouldn't want the girls to break their backs with overly huge breasts they would have to wheel around in a wheel barrow now would we? :rolleyes: :p

Also, if you use the nude mod plus costume with your game (found on the front page of this forum's topic), you will see two variation's of Marie Rose. One with small breasts, and the other with large breasts.

Oh, and as the saying goes, "If you dare to dream it, you can possibly do it?" Just make sure you aren't holding anything sharp in your hands that could pose a danger to yourself or others when you dare to dream the impossible, and try to turn it into something possible. :p ;)

Darkstriker

Potential Patron
hi there ty for this great dlc/mod package it seems all works fine exept a small problem i got maybe somone other too? if i choose the outfits for tina there are 2+ empty slots if i try to go through game crashed.

greetings Dark

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.