Doa5 lr nude mod plus costume (1 Viewer)

aberrantbank909

Potential Patron
sorry, my translator make my confused.. :p.. your intention is a tool for design 3d model or packing DLC.? maybe you can read it here ......sorry for my poor english

thx, i made this version because i need a lot of slot for a costumes, if i follow holden and galhound the slot for costume left only slightly. particularly in pai, kokoro and hitomi. but you can use [DOA5LR] Transparent Costumes, Hair Colors and others modpack - Adult Gaming - LoversLab because this is uMod....sorry for my poor english

no problem my friend , your english is ok and about your slot issue about holden and galhounds packs , well this guy over at loverslab is already working towards a solution on this as well is planning on integrating all the umod body textures so no more umod crap required

DOA5LR: Holden's Mods - Page 38 - Adult Gaming - LoversLab

here, this is a post by [h=3]micnorian14 >[/h]

The material is out there, if I can figure out how to:

1. Unpack Holden's compilations and

2. combine the updated Leifang models/textures (and future content) with

3. the "HDM textures mod" and "HDM nude mod" (so no more messing with texmod)

(4). into the "More Swimsuits mod/alternate mod" (not necessary but just to keep things tidy)

5. using the more recent homebrew tools and plugins I should be able to future-proof the DLC file for compatibility (maybe idk)

Future-proofing would involve assigning current and future costumes in Holden's mod to a set of slots that anyone else releasing prepackaged DLC mods arguably shouldn't use (seeing as Holden's mod is our (my) community base mod now)

I'd like to think that with the updated tools available to us we can meow assign more than 40 slots per character, and/or begin copy-and-pasting templates to allow variations with our modded costumes. The major benefit to this would be for example: The "detail" option toggling different articles of clothing - which could save many otherwise wasted costume slots! Currently I am not sure what the maximum amount of hairstyles/detail/costume slot limits are but if the newer DLC tool can push that limit then it should allow for some crazy customization.

PS - someone gave me the idea of breaking down this mod into a per-character DLC format. That is to say - dedicating an entire DLC file per character so that people can modify specific files for themselves, etc. This should help with troubleshooting with much less hassle at the cost of duplicate resources wasting HDD space.

lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal

Potential Patron
no problem my friend , your english is ok and about your slot issue about holden and galhounds packs , well this guy over at loverslab is already working towards a solution on this as well is planning on integrating all the umod body textures so no more umod crap required

DOA5LR: Holden's Mods - Page 38 - Adult Gaming - LoversLab

here, this is a post by micnorian14 >

The material is out there, if I can figure out how to:

1. Unpack Holden's compilations and

2. combine the updated Leifang models/textures (and future content) with

3. the "HDM textures mod" and "HDM nude mod" (so no more messing with texmod)

(4). into the "More Swimsuits mod/alternate mod" (not necessary but just to keep things tidy)

5. using the more recent homebrew tools and plugins I should be able to future-proof the DLC file for compatibility (maybe idk)

Future-proofing would involve assigning current and future costumes in Holden's mod to a set of slots that anyone else releasing prepackaged DLC mods arguably shouldn't use (seeing as Holden's mod is our (my) community base mod now)

I'd like to think that with the updated tools available to us we can meow assign more than 40 slots per character, and/or begin copy-and-pasting templates to allow variations with our modded costumes. The major benefit to this would be for example: The "detail" option toggling different articles of clothing - which could save many otherwise wasted costume slots! Currently I am not sure what the maximum amount of hairstyles/detail/costume slot limits are but if the newer DLC tool can push that limit then it should allow for some crazy customization.

PS - someone gave me the idea of breaking down this mod into a per-character DLC format. That is to say - dedicating an entire DLC file per character so that people can modify specific files for themselves, etc. This should help with troubleshooting with much less hassle at the cost of duplicate resources wasting HDD space.

I have the solution.I will share the lastest tools that can make DLC repack converted into TCM file. here.
you can combine my MOD and Holden MoD . you can repack it
this is a picture of the empty slot for the repack Ghd9O3B.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg
Screenshot_1.jpg
And more tools to Moding DOA5 LR here

" how to download via solidfile "
On that site, do NOT click on the big green download button. Look for the words "Direct download link" and click on those words.

The COMBINED SAMPLE DLC REPACK on 3DM FORUM

Last edited by a moderator:

bmpike99

Potential Patron
if l istall this DLC(nude mod 123456)the game after few minutes goes in crash..e only happened to me?sorry for my english but I'm using a translator ..

Potential Patron
if l istall this DLC(nude mod 123456)the game after few minutes goes in crash..e only happened to me?sorry for my english but I'm using a translator ..

you may install another version ? this version does not match the other version.
check this Screenshot_4.jpg Screenshot_5.jpg use this version only

Darkulax

Potential Patron
Bro pemusnah massal? Would it be possible to edit the existing costume into dlc, and make them sexier, skimpy, transparant, torn, wet, etc? Hail to your works too :)

aberrantbank909

Potential Patron
I have the solution.I will share the lastest tools that can make DLC repack converted into TCM file. here.
you can combine my MOD and Holden MoD . you can repack it
this is a picture of the empty slot for the repack View attachment 24772

View attachment 24773
View attachment 24774
And more tools to Moding DOA5 LR here

" how to download via solidfile "
On that site, do NOT click on the big green download button. Look for the words "Direct download link" and click on those words.

The COMBINED SAMPLE DLC REPACK on 3DM FORUM

well thats all nice and dandy but id appreciate it if you could add these to your dlc pack , as you seem to have solved the slot issue youve mentioned , btw whats this combined sample dlc repack on this link youve posted 3DM FORUM

i cant read chinese you know

Potential Patron
Bro pemusnah massal? Would it be possible to edit the existing costume into dlc, and make them sexier, skimpy, transparant, torn, wet, etc? Hail to your works too :)
ok. i will try it. wait 2 or 3 weeks cosi am very busy.:)
well thats all nice and dandy but id appreciate it if you could add these to your dlc pack , as you seem to have solved the slot issue youve mentioned , btw whats this combined sample dlc repack on this link youve posted 3DM FORUM

i cant read chinese you know

thanks, maybe next time.now i am busy with my work and modding other games. wait 2 0r 3 weeks. and i cant add bikini on kokoro hitomi and pai because i will adding a lot of costumes.
you can ignore the examples in the forum 3dm, or use translator. thanks

aberrantbank909

Potential Patron
no problem ill gladly wait 2 weeks for an ultimate dlc pack my friend , thanks

and about kokoro , hitomi and pai , im sure youll figure something out during those 2 weeks , im counting on you my friend , keep up the great work you do , the DOA community appreciates it alot!

S

sena_katio

Gan elpiji. Im waiting for Honoka nude version. Since Im very very love with her fighting style. Wkwkw :D
Thanks before :D

synce

Potential Patron
the mods are hard to enjoy with the game's dumb bloom effect. does anyone know a way to disable it

zoomed out = normal
kXLYplU.jpg

zoomed in = wtf
c1cF2rA.jpg

Potential Patron
the mods are hard to enjoy with the game's dumb bloom effect. does anyone know a way to disable it

zoomed out = normal
kXLYplU.jpg

zoomed in = wtf
c1cF2rA.jpg
disable reshader,sweetfx,etc. disable Umod. maybe:p. i'm not use reshader and sweetfx.. and normal on my games

lambert

Potential Patron
great job!I really hope that you can make high-heeled shoes for them ,especially for the naked ones!:D:cool:

Fang

Potential Patron
Did you update the the 123456 DLC lately?
(wanted to know whether I should redownload it again or not for latest update)

Barmaldai

Potential Patron
Hello everyone!
Excuse me, but where you can learn how to change character costumes? For example, as Tina, Helena can wear a suit?
Thanks in advance!

Potential Patron

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.