The Last Of Us Part 1 Nude Mod Request. (Someone make one please) (1 Viewer)

Zimba17

Potential Patron
Someone make a Last of us part 1 nude mod please its been out for like 4-5 months now. Im sure its possible. Or if someone already has one lmk.

Zimba17

Potential Patron
Is there no interest for this or something. Like nobody has a mod out there tf?? should of been made first month 🤣

Felldude

Content Creator
I'm not familiar with Naughty Dog's proprietary engine, but at least its not an automatic out like unreal.

It looks like it would involve model work, unless the game devs included a base model in the game.

Zimba17

Potential Patron
I'm not familiar with Naughty Dog's proprietary engine, but at least its not an automatic out like unreal.

It looks like it would involve model work, unless the game devs included a base model in the game.
Ah i see. Ive never made a mod as im just learning code but tbh i dont see why it hasnt been done yet as its just model work no?? Very simple take the clothes off😂

Felldude

Content Creator
Ah i see. Ive never made a mod as im just learning code but tbh i dont see why it hasnt been done yet as its just model work no?? Very simple take the clothes off😂

I theory it could be that simple, hex editing one digit of something called female shirt could be all that's needed.
In some cases its figuring out the folder structure of the game and whether it calls on those files before archiving.
Or a combination of both

Its usually way more complex then that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.