Doa5 lr nude mod plus costume (1 Viewer)

O

omsedih2

setelah pake DLC ini pas pemilihan char asik crash aja bro lpgtigakilo

EDIT by moderator fleet: Ran this thru an auto translator, "After this DLC pas pake selection char cool crash aja bro lpgtigakilo"

Last edited by a moderator:

aberrantbank909

Potential Patron
so which mod should i use then holdens or this full dlc pack thats missing stuff and still is imcomplete? im confused since the holdens thread over at loverslab , has several mod packs , and im not sure which one to download its got >

More Swimsuits Mod Alternative 1.01
HDM Texture Compilation
HDM Nude Mod 2.0
Galhound's Repack
Body Texture Pack by mk40
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4705...mes-hair-colors-and-others-modpack/?p=1183723

, frankly , im confused as all hell , some help would be appreciated im kinda waiting for that ultimate dlc pack with everything included , maybe perhaps even a complete umod-less version

btw has anyone thought about modding the title screen to be more adult oriented , that would be awesome

siframe

Swell Supporter
Either this or holdens more swimsuits plus galhounds repack gives you the most choices, but you can't run all of them at once and never will be able to due to limited costume slots. As I say, galhound is compatible with Holden, but I think you need to remove both to run this, which I think edges the others out in terms of the sheer number of new options. You'll quickly get used to adjusting your ini file to switch out mods anyway as updates and expansions arrive.

lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal

Potential Patron
can you fix nyotengu's neck it still has problem. nice mod.
thanks, waiting from harry palmer bro..it was the he who made the nude mod, i just make costumes...
thanks for the update
crash @ alpha152 costume 12
i have tested and did not find any problem.. check againt.. look this
6efc495fbd91216e.jpg
setelah pake DLC ini pas pemilihan char asik crash aja bro lpgtigakilo

EDIT by moderator fleet: Ran this thru an auto translator, "After this DLC pas pake selection char cool crash aja bro lpgtigakilo"
english pls..use indonesian on PM.. you may also use other versions ? it's not compitable with other dlc repack, you must delete other dlc repack gan..
It appears your "All in one" DLC pack lacks the topless Marie Rose in a skirt. :P
i accidentally.. cos pantsu is better than the other.. pantsu ...:D
so which mod should i use then holdens or this full dlc pack thats missing stuff and still is imcomplete? im confused since the holdens thread over at loverslab , has several mod packs , and im not sure which one to download its got >

More Swimsuits Mod Alternative 1.01
HDM Texture Compilation
HDM Nude Mod 2.0
Galhound's Repack
[DOA5LR] Transparent Costumes, Hair Colors and others modpack - Adult Gaming - LoversLab

, frankly , im confused as all hell , some help would be appreciated im kinda waiting for that ultimate dlc pack with everything included , maybe perhaps even a complete umod-less version

btw has anyone thought about modding the title screen to be more adult oriented , that would be awesome
Either this or holdens more swimsuits plus galhounds repack gives you the most choices, but you can't run all of them at once and never will be able to due to limited costume slots. As I say, galhound is compatible with Holden, but I think you need to remove both to run this, which I think edges the others out in terms of the sheer number of new options. You'll quickly get used to adjusting your ini file to switch out mods anyway as updates and expansions arrive.

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
Thank you a ton. Ive always wanted to have the option select shaved/pubes with nudes in the same package. Having them separately was a pain. Also the Alpha and custom costumes are amazing.

Darkulax

Potential Patron
Hello, what a stunning works you all did, i wonder is there any dlc for all those girls, sarah, christie and honoka nude? I dont have them,,, please help.. Thanks..

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
If you can get me the tools to get the models into a program and back out into the format I can see about working something out

aberrantbank909

Potential Patron

ok so you say lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasals full dlc pack is the best of them all , well what about the

HDM Texture Compilation

is it included since from what ive heard it requires umod?

and what about

is this included as well ?

not to mention

[DOA5LR] Transparent Costumes, Hair Colors and others modpack - Adult Gaming - LoversLab

if not maybe lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal could incorperate this

btw is it just me or has anybody noticed the anal area missing proper details ?

darkjedie

Potential Patron
thx your dlc mod.

i have questions.

helena cloth is dlc 358142. i want use it. but it is not unpack.

Archivarius(2015/5/6 fix version) use unpack. but i can't preview file for Noesis and don't see textureTool.

how can find file?

lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal

Potential Patron
If you can get me the tools to get the models into a program and back out into the format I can see about working something out
sorry, my translator make my confused.. :p.. your intention is a tool for design 3d model or packing DLC.? maybe you can read it here ......sorry for my poor english
ok so you say lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasals full dlc pack is the best of them all , well what about the

HDM Texture Compilation

is it included since from what ive heard it requires umod?

and what about

is this included as well ?

not to mention

if not maybe lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal could incorperate this

btw is it just me or has anybody noticed the anal area missing proper details ?
thx, i made this version because i need a lot of slot for a costumes, if i follow holden and galhound the slot for costume left only slightly. particularly in pai, kokoro and hitomi. but you can use [DOA5LR] Transparent Costumes, Hair Colors and others modpack - Adult Gaming - LoversLab because this is uMod....sorry for my poor english
thx your dlc mod.

i have questions.

helena cloth is dlc 358142. i want use it. but it is not unpack.

Archivarius(2015/5/6 fix version) use unpack. but i can't preview file for Noesis and don't see textureTool.

how can find file?
thx , copy dlc folder on desktop and extract.. if it does not work , extract manual, without p and c file, just tcm and tcml file ,click ''extract slected'' button
Screenshot_2.jpg

darkjedie

Potential Patron
no.. it is HELENA_DLCU_023 in dlc 385142.. i will open it with Archivarius(2015/5/6 fix) .but no preview for Noesis and no open for textuertool.

what are you use tool version?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.