Doa5 lr nude mod plus costume (1 Viewer)

K

Koisaya

cant get this to work sigh

I have DOA5 blackbox repack and its all in english

after I copy the required files it just wont work and japanese characters appear sigh

kynem

Potential Patron
Thank you for sharing these mods :). I've a question, is it possible still to add other mods or is it already full?. Another question, which nude mod are you using in this pack?.

JBL80

Potential Patron
Any way i can insert other costumes in this mod?

Edit: I forgot to mention, awesome mod. Best on my list

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
try to updating your driver, i've tested it on 4 computers do not find a problem

This is not an uncommon problem that can be related to a graphics driver or GPU issue. If it were that simple, then noticeable graphic artifacts would clearly be seen throughout the entire game, and not just with some of the Girl's costumes that the member weebit pointed out with screenshots of Tina's topless cowboy outfit.

I too, have encountered some problems while using your updated mod, but I know that they are not related to my GPU, because I am using the latest driver version 353.30 (Released Monday June 22, 2015 direct from the Manufacturer's Site), for an NVIDIA Geforce GTX 860M. I have a G751J ASUS Gaming Laptop, Quad Core with Intel Core I7, 16 GB Ram, @ 2.50 GHZ, and two internal 1 Terabyte Drives. All my system and device drivers are up to date as I update them regularly whenever a new driver version is available and released.

Your previous mod before your recent update was working without any flaws, I respect that you work real hard to bring something new and different with each update you put out, but your recent update has some minor issues that I am experiencing with some costumes as well, and I would like to address those to you.

Phase 4: Costume 19 = No head on model when selecting Hairstyle A. Body of model has green army helmet and green flak jacket, but is headless. Selecting B to D Hairstyles does not present a problem as the head on the model is visible.

Suggested course of action: Patience, time, and skilled rigging techniques needed to properly attach an accesorry item such as a helmet onto a head of a base model's body so that it doesn't cut out, mask, or overlay the face causing unexpected results when switching from one swapable head to another for the same model body being used.

Also, properly utilizing alpha-channel blending techniques, together with proper use of template masking, and use of back face culling techniques should help make a model that uses an ancessory item more visible, especially where the head and face are concerned.

Tina: Costume 44 = A to C Hairstyles result in an alpha-channel blending and masking problem where one half of the model's body is covered in a dark, tanned layer, while the other half is the proper shade of skin tone.

Selecting Hairstyle D results in a floating head with black leather jeans visible, but no primary body can be seen.

Suggested course of action: Focus on fine-tuning and tweaking of alpha-channels needed to select correct color layers to make body model skin tone more evened out. Refrain from overuse of any masking overlays than can cause transparency and opaque issues while making things appear more visible on the model's body.

Rachel: Costume 26 = A to B Hairstyles result in this leather cowboy outfit to have a dark colored tone appear on one side of the model, while the other side is lighter in skin tone.

Suggested course of action: Focus on fine-tuning and tweaking of alpha-channels needed to select correct color layers to make body model skin tone more evened out.

The rest of the costumes within your updated mod all work without a problem. As you have said yourself, this is a collection of mods from other modders that you have gotten permission from to use together with your own mods in one complete package.

This is a good update, but this latest update seems a little rushed, and some of the costumes within could take a little fine-tuning and tweaking to get it to look right, if you don't mind my saying.

Fang

Potential Patron
If I may say some words. There's no problem on the TIna costume 44 and Rachel costume 26. The cowboy outfit, right? It's costume 45/27 on mine, though.
The Phase-4 costume 19, though, whenever she wears a helmet, her head disappears. XD

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
If I may say some words. There's no problem on the TIna costume 44 and Rachel costume 26. The cowboy outfit, right? It's costume 45/27 on mine, though.
The Phase-4 costume 19, though, whenever she wears a helmet, her head disappears. XD

It depends upon the number of DLC you are currently using in your game, and what DLC slots are available. I have 9 DLC that I am currently using in the game, and this includes both the Nude Mod Plus Costumes, the Honoka LOD Edition from SaafRats, and all Original DLC costume content. Except for the Phase 4 Costume 19 being similar to yours, the costume slots for Tina and Rachel are a little different on mine for the leather cowboy outfit.

JBL80

Potential Patron
please please update it with new nude mods. Sarah, Honoka,Alpha-152

Last edited by a moderator:

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
Thank you. But it doesn't have Sarah nude.

Edit: Nice costumes. But Phase 4 set-19 face is invisible
Yeah that pack is outdated. If I'm correct 4.5 was the latest/last release with all girls fully nude. However it was taken down pretty quick b/c of stolen mods at 3DM
So theres no way of getting the last Final pack. I regret not getting it myself due to my laziness :(

S

Skellige

what exactly do i need to get the mod working? will a simple Original black box repack do the trick? or do i have to get Some DLCs?

G

Ginger777

3island18

Vivacious Visitor
countryman fellow detected. salute to bro Liquid Petroleum Gas Three Kilograms Mass Destroyer :) keep up the good work

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.