Doa5 lr nude mod plus costume (1 Viewer)

weebit

Potential Patron
tina's cowboy nude is glitched
Untitled.png Untitled1.png

Barmaldai

Potential Patron
I can not find the costumes that are not of the DLC. For example, who are the first in the list. Where can I find them?

And another question. Added costume for Helena Christie. On the neck of different thickness can be seen. Does not fix it?

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
what drivers? sorry im very new to this so im completely clueless

He probably means the driver for your graphics card. On Windows 7, open the Control panel, go to Device Manager. Click on Display Adapter. It should show you what graphics card you have. You can then go to the card manufacturer's web site and download a current driver.

weebit

Potential Patron
Do you still have the tmc files for this? I just need a couple costumes from the pack not all of them

lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal

Potential Patron
can you upload the mod without nude part?
wait, on process
Can I plase have the source for the Kasumi nude body with the shoes one + pubic hair? I tried extracting all of the .tmc and tmcl files from Kasumi's costume list using Reshuffle but for some reason it is not any one of them. Thanks!
HERE
Do you still have the tmc files for this? I just need a couple costumes from the pack not all of them
HERE
Are you going to share the tmc files here or via pm?
in here. i mean, i asked webbit to share his collection via PM

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator

flyingshoes

Potential Patron
Thanks for the DLC tiga kilo :D
Gonna test it now. I hope you will continue to make DLC despite the problem :)
(Hard to fight against the Chinese)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.